Raven Suoh

Feb 20, 2021
I'm playing through the last update of this game...what happened to the asian chicks? Kimmy and Emiko got obliterated lmao rip! Their faces look creepy af now. The other models look the same and still hot tho

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
I thought her name was Rachel?
Oops, yeah, my brain stores names by first initial and this particular name switch isn't new (I've made that mistake with friends with those names). My apologies. :D

Ok well I'll take a break from the game I'm trying out now and will go investigate this Rachel question.
I had to load a save from April that was at that point, should save some time. But tab-skipping keeps stopping on every. single. time. the MC and Willow talk now, because I guess there was a change in the version since then where convo's between them got edited to have them calling each other Cedey and Brubru. Odd change to go back over but whatever. Then tab-skipping stopped working completely after the timescale switch from day 10 to day... 32 I think? So I guess I have two updates to go through because I haven't been to the boat yet. YEs, I could skip through them but then I won't see any differences with Rachel. So far the only change regarding her is when Jamie was "tracking progress" with all the girls at the pool party. The MC just said he was open to it but hadn't with her yet.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2019
If only, his numbers actually went up since releasing the update. Sure people are getting mad but if they keep subscribing BD won't give a shit.
before the update, he lost about 25% of his entire fanbase (around 3900 subs at the beginning of September)
he was below 3,000 paid at the start of October, currently at 3100 as of this post (still 800 subs down from September)

he has not recovered from that massive loss, still operating at -20% revenue
which is good, he doesn't deserve a penny until CH13 is released in it's full entirety

Reactions: Rodrigoofb

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
before the update, he lost about 25% of his entire fanbase (around 3900 subs at the beginning of September)
he was below 3,000 paid at the start of October, currently at 3100 as of this post (still 800 subs down from September)

he has not recovered from that massive loss, still operating at -20% revenue
which is good, he doesn't deserve a penny until CH13 is released in it's full entirety
Yep, i just meant that after the update and unpausing pledges, his numbers went up a bit, not that he completely recovered.
But i wouldn't expect anything to change until he gets even less support, as it's stands he still probably making a lot of money.

FroggyT

Jan 11, 2023
Old joke on Time Management:

They say time flies when you’re having fun. But when you’re procrastinating, time flies even faster!

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes