RPGM Abandoned WW: Midforest [v0.2.4a] [Tit Dang]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I played an earlier version of this and absolutely loved the art and the few scenes that were available then. It's also pretty impressive to me how you've managed to take the RPGM engine and create a side scroller with quality pixel graphics.

I'm really looking forward to playing this when it's a bit further along, but I wanted to give you props for what you've accomplished so far and say thanks for sharing your updates with us here! Keep up this momentum and I have no doubt that your Patreon campaign will continue to grow.

Good luck and thanks again!

Reactions: Weiss. and juanito

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
Rape is a type of usually involving or other forms of carried out against a person without that person's . The act may be carried out by physical force, , , or against a person who is incapable of giving valid consent, such as one who is unconscious, incapacitated, has an or is below the legal . The term rape is sometimes used interchangeably with the term sexual assault.

from wiki.
I think that you need to learn what "rape" is.
Have you played the game?

I haven't played much of it and so far there have been two explicitly non-consensual h-scenes.

The villagers fucking the Blue suited woman (I forgot her name) and the Ogre fucking Lyralei.

So yes, there is rape.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Have you played the game?

I haven't played much of it and so far there have been two explicitly non-consensual h-scenes.

The villagers fucking the Blue suited woman (I forgot her name) and the Ogre fucking Lyralei.

So yes, there is rape.
Still waiting for some reverse rape.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I think it means a person could find themselves raped at first and then the actual rape happens and then the person could get un-raped as if that rape never happened before.
Oh that totally makes sense! Thank you ^^ I agree that it is something worth waiting for.

Reactions: Larry247

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
I think it means a person could find themselves raped at first and then the actual rape happens and then the person could get un-raped as if that rape never happened before.
I don't think this is what they meant.

Reverse rape, when I've seen it used as a tag, generally refers to a male character getting raped.

The "reverse" bit is that instead of a woman being forced to experience non-consensual sex, the victim is male.

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
I don't think this is what they meant.

Reverse rape, when I've seen it used as a tag, generally refers to a male character getting raped.

The "reverse" bit is that instead of a woman being forced to experience non-consensual sex, the victim is male.
Yeah Yeah! ... I was just messing around...You are telling this to a guy who has been reverse raped by his gf (Roleplay)

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes