Eterai

Feb 26, 2020
OK this is ridiculous... It's literally a bug fix every hour or so at this rate...

View attachment 3762851

I mean we just got a new version and already another bug fix came out...
Isn't this a good thing? It means they're actively listening to feedback and fixing things. Testers can't break the game like players can, so it's good to have such speedy fixes.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Isn't this a good thing? It means they're actively listening to feedback and fixing things. Testers can't break the game like players can, so it's good to have such speedy fixes.
It's a good thing for those who got the game officially, not a good thing here on F95 Uploaders, who have to keep reuploading the same game for the umpteenth time and for us to redownload the same game over and over again.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Is there a way to increase the health bar? The girl is at 85 now while the boss is already going about 200.
Certain events will increase your health bar. Although certain skills will heal you. If you are losing too much health except in the beginning. Then it's a sign that your deck/build is not that good. Rather than a need, to better draw out the inevitable.

I don't know what the trigger conditions are for the events, except certain ones are locked to an area. There is a "common" event which let's you change all your basic attacks or defends. The defend one is crazy as its cost is reduced to 0. Sure it also loses 1 point in block, but that's nothing with them upgraded. Have card draw fusions on some of them too and you are way ahead of the curve.

Last edited:

Shinewing167

May 14, 2018
I'm having the same problem. Gets stuck at 89 percent and then crashes. I can run other unity games, so not sure what the problem is.

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes