congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
I got this by playing on Normal. Started with Clara, then Willow, then Felicity and at last Lia. Only Clara's and Willow affections were maxed and I think Felicity was around 3 or 4, Lia I didn't even get to interact with. All of them had their normal love routes i.e. no brainwashing etc depraved options. You still have to choose one of the heroines ending but the scene with them holding Sharon down and fucking her plays out.
You just need to win the game for the first time, before you got to choose heroine ending you will get that scene.
Ooooh, I get it now, thanks everyone! Yeah, I kept pushing that 'final dungeon' button because I thought that going the other way was just too easy, derp.

Anyone know what a "card related to Monster Trophies" is?
View attachment 3776594
I think it's related to defeating bosses in Willow's dungeon; you beat up a boss, get a token. 3 tokens and you can get the dude's vibrator 'cos he thinks it's safe now (it's never safe near Willow).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
XAngels-1.11Deluxe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Anyone know what a "card related to Monster Trophies" is?
View attachment 3776594
I haven't been here in a while. So I don't know if it's too late. I'll answer. in case anyone else needs to know. You get a collar or something from defeating an elite enemy. It doesn't matter if they were human. You still find a mutant dog afterwards and its collar. You need to defeat 3 of them. Sometimes that is impossible before the 50% mark because of the pathing. So you get another chance later in the area, to obtain his item. Which can be used on the Angel Willow before the boss fight. It can change the path to the harem end, if you use all the special items (2nd choice) on all the Angels.

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
I've been looking and unable to find any saves that unlock all routes - does anyone have one or know where to find it?

Don't fancy playing the game through like three times to be able to try the alt routes.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes