Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
Willow? She is probably one of the craziests of them. You can go infinite with her. With her card draw fusions (really useful on 0 cost cards like the shield upgrade through an event), ease of regaining energy from cards, items, and her ability ones you get rolling, and card draws from her deck. Her poison build is out of contol. Although the best part of the poison build is from her fusion ability which gives +2 poison to all attacks and not her cards.

I think, Clara is tricky in the early game on hard mode. You sort of "have" to sacrifice your deck a bit and select less than optimal cards in the beginning. She needs a few (like 2-3) decent attack cards , before you can build an immortal god. If you get the one which adds a ton of defense and then afterwards deals enormous damage to all foes based on defense. You pretty much won the game, should you know, how to build her.

Lia. I know, what they wanted to do with her. Yet it's a trap to harm yourself as her ability to recover doesn't follow (there are, however, a lot of good combinations with Felicity to help this). Making a more standard build with her is way more effective. She has an uncommon/blue card which gives you a strong exhaustable 0 cost "dagger" every turn. Her fusions have a "rare'ish?" ability. Which gives you an exhaustable 0 cost normal dagger, every time the given card is used. Combining her with Felicity for a strength/explosion build or Willow for a poison/card draw build is really good.
I try Willow after try Clarar (for 1st heroine on Hard Mode) Even though i do see Willow potential but on Hard Mode her starter card so weak because tone of trash card like Deal 4 Damage and Gain 4 Shield keep showup and at the start of the game there no way to gain Energy fast yet so maybe Willow can possible Win as 1st heroine but only on Normal Mode.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I try Willow after try Clarar (for 1st heroine on Hard Mode) Even though i do see Willow potential but on Hard Mode her starter card so weak because tone of trash card like Deal 4 Damage and Gain 4 Shield keep showup and at the start of the game there no way to gain Energy fast yet so maybe Willow can possible Win as 1st heroine but only on Normal Mode.
Get a Hair BladeZ card or two early/in the starting shop and some reload triggers. 8 attack and 6 shield out of the box with no upgrades is good for a 1 cost common card. Should you get Feint Attack early, then having two Hair BladeZ could be a tad too much.
Delete punch cards, at every opportunity you get. When you have enough gold to do so while upgrading your cheaper cards. Use the event rewards to upgrade the rare cards (which normally costs 150 to upgrade). Sneaky Swap is somewhat okay in the very beginning so you can get to your better cards faster. It is, however, also a really bad card and should not be upgraded to make it "okay'ish" beyond the start. Rather delete that trash instead of spending an upgrade opportunity on it.
You can build her in a lot of different ways afterwards.

*edit* You should also almost always go for the elites. Even if it's the first enemy. Getting those rewards is worth losing almost all your health. Should you have been unlucky in the start shop and with the hand you drew. While deciding not to save scum.
Having had a good starting shop, you'll probably only lose around 10%-20% of your health.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyzenski

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
Get a Hair BladeZ card or two early/in the starting shop and some reload triggers. 8 attack and 6 shield out of the box with no upgrades is good for a 1 cost common card. Should you get Feint Attack early, then having two Hair BladeZ could be a tad too much.
Delete punch cards, at every opportunity you get. When you have enough gold to do so while upgrading your cheaper cards. Use the event rewards to upgrade the rare cards (which normally costs 150 to upgrade). Sneaky Swap is somewhat okay in the very beginning so you can get to your better cards faster. It is, however, also a really bad card and should not be upgraded to make it "okay'ish" beyond the start. Rather delete that trash instead of spending an upgrade opportunity on it.
You can build her in a lot of different ways afterwards.

*edit* You should also almost always go for the elites. Even if it's the first enemy. Getting those rewards is worth losing almost all your health. Should you have been unlucky in the start shop and with the hand you drew. While deciding not to save scum.
Having had a good starting shop, you'll probably only lose around 10%-20% of your health.
Yup, it hard to beat the game on Hard Mode with Willow but i was manage to get it done at the end after 4h trying. So now i would say it possibe. Still it possible because this time i do know about how to reload the Shop inside the Base and reload some in game Event by return to main screen and then continue. Without those trick i still think it impossible to beat Hard Mode using only Willow unless the player got some insande luck.

Key for my success was the Card call Layout [gain 2 Reload and add 1 Card call Countermeasure (add 2 if upgrade)] Countermeasure can only active after hit End Turn, it deal 9 Damage. My Card deck focus on Reload Build. I do use card call Hair Blade aswell. My 2nd heroine is Felicity so i found out she had a card call Like-Mind gain Shield + Reload which very good for my Reload deck. Still the Passive from Lia call Past Picture [Recover 1Hp/5 Atk card] is the one that help me pretty much on early and mid game since that a decent Healling source and because i use Layout+ i got enough Atk card to keep the Heal going. Energy problem i could manage with some Card from Felicity like Starpower or Againt the Wall+ Willow seem have Intel Build but i not sure how it work out. If the game do have New Game+ then maybe player could have a reason to try again with all kind of deck build but sadlly that not a function in this game so after beat Normal and Hard Mode 1 time the game is done for good.

SharedScreenshot_03.jpg

Last edited:

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
The first time around I tried Lia I was new to the game. I bloated my deck from the wants of discovery and curiosity.

My previous judgement of her is unfair. The self sacrifice style is my current favourite.
The upgraded Charge N' Wait is absolutely busted in her deck. It looks so bad on paper, but once you get enough reload and draw. You'll draw your entire (not bloated) deck or almost. You get a lot of energy in return and you can then cycle them for lots of energy. In the cycle they also "pay" for themselves with the reload. The status it inflicts isn't even a bad thing on such cycles. You'll have enough card draw and energy to make full use of it. And in these cycles enough X-Power in the late game of a run for 2-3 ults and in turn a cleanse of these status effects.
Lia has a one-shot as well. There is a card which adds corruption to all your attacks (Mind Pollute), and another which doubles the corruption stack on the enemy (Razor Sharp). You can spam a lot of dagger and other attacks (e.g Death Disciple), use the mimic card (Old Trick - it copies the next card used), then hit her elite double corruption card. I stacked 200 corruption on the final boss, then used her second X attack (Fresh Blood) to do over 400 damage in one hit.

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
Willow? She is probably one of the craziests of them. You can go infinite with her. With her card draw fusions (really useful on 0 cost cards like the shield upgrade through an event), ease of regaining energy from cards, items, and her ability ones you get rolling, and card draws from her deck. Her poison build is out of contol. Although the best part of the poison build is from her fusion ability which gives +2 poison to all attacks and not her cards.
Yea so broken that I can't even end turn with her

TigerTheGreat

Aug 26, 2018
Yes. I also gave the Steam build compilation number as on steamdb.info which is 14810293. Adding these numbers to anything released on Steam is pretty much a must if you want others to know whether something's up-to-date or not. An application's Depots have this:

In this case, the latest is still 14810293, uploaded to Steam servers 2 days ago.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Lia has a one-shot as well. There is a card which adds corruption to all your attacks (Mind Pollute), and another which doubles the corruption stack on the enemy (Razor Sharp). You can spam a lot of dagger and other attacks (e.g Death Disciple), use the mimic card (Old Trick - it copies the next card used), then hit her elite double corruption card. I stacked 200 corruption on the final boss, then used her second X attack (Fresh Blood) to do over 400 damage in one hit.
She also has a fusion which does the same. Really useful on card cycles. The daggers are a Lia thing. Having at least one Charge N' Wait makes the daggers from Death Disciple hit twice thus progging the corruption trigger twice.

Willow's real danger isn't in her poison, it's for ability to go infinite like this:

1719333433448.png

The Boil cards from Lia combined with Willows ult.
1719333839419.png
Makes them cost 0 while drawing a bunch of cards, lots of damage gains from explosion, and infinite energy with items like hot towel. This is still turn one. I damaged the slime a bit before going infinite. As I had to make a bit of room for some exhaustables, allowing the cycle to begin.

Decided to have a little fun on the boss fight:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Any femdom scenes?
There's no hardcore femdom scenes to my recollection (with humiliation and all that jazz). Although it does have scenes in it where the women takes charge. Like where Willow uses her hair to bind the MC's cock and jerks him off with her feet. There's also a scene with Felicity where she wants it and she wants it now sort of thing. Clara has a hilarious attempt where it's instead her that ends up being fucked silly.

Last edited:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Certain events will increase your health bar. Although certain skills will heal you. If you are losing too much health except in the beginning. Then it's a sign that your deck/build is not that good. Rather than a need, to better draw out the inevitable.

I don't know what the trigger conditions are for the events, except certain ones are locked to an area. There is a "common" event which let's you change all your basic attacks or defends. The defend one is crazy as its cost is reduced to 0. Sure it also loses 1 point in block, but that's nothing with them upgraded. Have card draw fusions on some of them too and you are way ahead of the curve.
The problem for example the final boss having like 500 HP while the girl still is below 100 despite relationship max. I don't think there is a deck that can deal with that level of disparity. I guess only those special events can help.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The problem for example the final boss having like 500 HP while the girl still is below 100 despite relationship max. I don't think there is a deck that can deal with that level of disparity. I guess only those special events can help.
What? I just made a post with a screenshot. Where Willow does over 10k damage in the first turn against the final boss. The final boss has over 900 health, at least on hard mode. Have you ONLY been playing with the basic cards and never taken any cards or any items? I'm having a bit of trouble seeing, how you would end up in the situation. Where max health is the major concern. You won't need more health, if you block all the damage. You won't need max health, if you kill everyone fast enough. Is this a troll post?

If it's real. Please give us some details about the deck. Click on the heart icon at the top right corner.
1719359606678.png
Press print screen on the keyboard and show us your build.

Last edited:

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
She also has a fusion which does the same. Really useful on card cycles. The daggers are a Lia thing. Having at least one Charge N' Wait makes the daggers from Death Disciple hit twice thus progging the corruption trigger twice.

Willow's real danger isn't in her poison, it's for ability to go infinite like this:

View attachment 3769685

The Boil cards from Lia combined with Willows ult.
View attachment 3769719
Makes them cost 0 while drawing a bunch of cards, lots of damage gains from explosion, and infinite energy with items like hot towel. This is still turn one. I damaged the slime a bit before going infinite. As I had to make a bit of room for some exhaustables, allowing the cycle to begin.

Decided to have a little fun on the boss fight:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My post was about Lia. The first word was even Lia...

This is good information for Willow, though.

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Willow is really strong, easy infinite strategy. Sneaky Swap with good gene like Mind Pollute / Deal damage according to your hand carry early game. After you get Lia as 2nd heroine, Boil + Needle Storm easily deal with late game.
1.png
2.png

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes