miki22

Jun 27, 2020
l1lym just to ask where is come new version if i ask twice sorry i cant find that what u tell me about my question can u repeat once last time if i already ask that question

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I don't have an issue with Dumb Bitch's difficulty and stat losses on failure, just the lack of variation and flexibility of that demo compared to later ones. And visually speaking this is the hottest scene in the whole game for me.

If I had to guess, I'd say the Dumb Bitch demo must be among the very first to be developed. For example, later demos and scenes use bars to represent orgasm progression, where Dumb Bitch uses a simple "X / 15" format.

I guess I just wish the older stuff was elevated to the level of quality and consistency of the later stuff.
It’s a good point and I do intend to overhaul the sales demos to make them more variable and replayable.

Your assessment is correct that it is due to this being a much earlier one and now if I revise the demo I can bring some of my latest learnings to improve the scene.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Hey these new updates i am pretty sure are just for people that are paying for the game. Because for me has being a while since i saw any update that is the reason i stopped playing.
Anyone who wants to try the latest updates can also download the latest version from the source code repository - there are a few nasty bugs still I am trying to work through and this build is in playtesting.

This new version got delayed somewhat because I released my new game The Goblin’s Pet but I’m now back to developing XCL full time until this update is finalized.

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
Haha I go by she, but people can call me an he or an it I don’t care I’m just a game dev and a degenerate
Sorry my apologize if u are women but dont tell u degenerate that is disrespectfull to say about ur self what u said my english maybe bad but just positive replay i want to type

• Red Heart
Reactions: l1lym

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
Haha but to a nsfw dev “degenerate” is the highest compliment, I don’t mind it one bit!!
honest word then we are all degenerate well for me degenerate mean imbecil person who wanna crush ur life without reason for me just okey u make hentai game that is okey its not degenerate its artist well i dont know make game im not that smart

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
Anyone who wants to try the latest updates can also download the latest version from the source code repository - there are a few nasty bugs still I am trying to work through and this build is in playtesting.

This new version got delayed somewhat because I released my new game The Goblin’s Pet but I’m now back to developing XCL full time until this update is finalized.
Does it means that goblin's pet is finished?

yewfella

Nov 24, 2022
Anyone know which mod might break the cleaning chores? When I choose to clean the living room, for example, I get stuck. No passage related to the chores was mentioned as a mod conflict. I could find it through a process of elimination, but just wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing.

Reactions: Lechers

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Hi, is there any way to force the selected event to start? for example some console command or mod?
Yes definitely there is but it’s different depending on each event and it’s very easy to mess up stats and stuff that way

4.60 star(s) 81 Votes