ellestar

Dec 24, 2019
Hmm... So personality types have become even more impactful, is how I interpret that. It would be really nice to have an actual explanation of what effects the personality types have outside of stat distribution/limits/growth.
Sure I can provide that.

# Cock Size
Playboys get a good bonus to initial cock sizes (1-3 each).
Jocks get a lesser bonus (0-3 each).
Nerds get a minor malus (-0 or -1 each).
Losers get a bigger malus (-0, -1, or -2 each).

# Bar Girls
Jocks get a slight bonus with sporty girls.
Nerds get a slight malus with sporty girls.
Nerds get a slight bonus with nerdy girls.

# "Courage" checks
Nerds get a slight malus
Losers get a heavy malus

# Non-mechanics
A bunch of "thought" lines and other flavor text varies based on archetype. It is my personal opinion that the nerd lines are sometimes pretty funny.

Reactions: Nimil

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I can't save anymore. The autosave still works but when I press save on an empty slot nothing happens. I can overwrite old saves but I can't create new ones.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I can't save anymore. The autosave still works but when I press save on an empty slot nothing happens. I can overwrite old saves but I can't create new ones.
Hmmmm it is working for me, but it could be highly browser dependent. It may be that your local storage is full and it won’t allow the browser to store any more. One solution is to try exporting your current saves, and then clear your browser cache. Also note I have found the highest degree of compatibility with Chrome generally so could be worth trying it if other browsers are causing issues

Reactions: TheGodUncle

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Will there be any more cheats added in the game or??
Yeah I will probably add some more cheats, like to trigger / break up Alexia & Bruce dating. If you want different gameplay controls you can also try out !

AnonEMister

Jun 25, 2018
Will Female Bruce ever return? Like, after taking the Breeding Pill, and being utterly dominated, we meet her at the Club or the Mall (trying to see if there's a reversal), or she makes friends with Alexia at the mall and comes over running into us. And at night, let's us fuck her brains out again?

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Hmmmm it is working for me, but it could be highly browser dependent. It may be that your local storage is full and it won’t allow the browser to store any more. One solution is to try exporting your current saves, and then clear your browser cache. Also note I have found the highest degree of compatibility with Chrome generally so could be worth trying it if other browsers are causing issues
I exported my saves and cleared my cache but the problem is still there. I also don't think it's browser based in this case considering I've been able to save fine in all the previous versions of the game.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Will Female Bruce ever return? Like, after taking the Breeding Pill, and being utterly dominated, we meet her at the Club or the Mall (trying to see if there's a reversal), or she makes friends with Alexia at the mall and comes over running into us. And at night, let's us fuck her brains out again?
Bruce does eventually return - planning more content with him and with her as Bree.

FYI, I have updated the unique sex scenes guide, as well as added a new guide, specifically for unlocking the gym scenes - they are some of the most fun and you definitely have to try out the new ones!

I exported my saves and cleared my cache but the problem is still there. I also don't think it's browser based in this case considering I've been able to save fine in all the previous versions of the game.
What browser are you using and do specific errors show up when you press F12?

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I lost my save i made on Firefox, I have a different one i made on Chrome and it works fine.
I think i may need to rollback to a previous version to recover my save

Last edited:

ellestar

Dec 24, 2019
I lost my save i made on Firefox, I have a different one i made on Chrome and it works fine.
I think i may need to rollback to a previous version to recover my save
Firefox can be set to care about the exact path to the HTML file for isolating local storage. If you want to use Firefox, make sure the directory names are all exactly the same as before.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Yeah based on the Firefox errors it’s a quota issue with the browser. With Firefox you can increase your quota using about:config. I notice you are running a modded version as well so I can’t guarantee exactly what is taking up this level of storage though… browsers are very finicky

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes