Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
A year and a half ago, I asked here if this game has a story and I was told that it still doesn't have a story, Is there a story now?

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
So, are you supposed to start a new game with the update? It seems my MC needs to be looking for a job again?!:WaitWhat:
You should be able to use a previous save

A year and a half ago, I asked here if this game has a story and I was told that it still doesn't have a story, Is there a story now?
Yes there is but it isn’t complete, the focus of this game is more on sandbox / sex gameplay

Decent update, just cant wait for the Dairy Queen and Purple Pills to get added

is there ever going to be a risk of getting knocked up while on pills from the office job? Being a pregnant secretary or cowgirl would be a pretty nice addition.

Especially if the Dairy Queen specifically warns about getting pregnant while under its effects could cause permanent change, massively increased lactation and breast size...
Yes you can get pregnant if you are on X-Change under the layer of your secretary pill and you get creampied as a secretary… I think. I will need to confirm that. Typically knockoff pills do not support pregnancy, in the game universe making a pill where the taker can undergo pregnancy is a very hard thing to achieve

The contribute money to the house is bugged heavily, and I have had zero dreams after playing for 60 days and memories arent really used apart from jerking off seemingly. I dunno it feels like alot of the implementations in this update you either dont see or never happen.
The contribute money issue was one of the bugs I fixed yesterday but the download links may still have the initial bugged version when the f95 uploaders updated them, I have updated the Pixeldrain and mega links with the latest

I have ignored this game for a while because I have no interest in back-and-forth transformation but the thread getting good activity and rating keeps me curious. Is it possible to play the game basically ignoring this mechanic? Either non-TF or just MTF once and staying female indefinitely.
There are some mods that are designed to support full female playthroughs, such as

Last edited:

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
Decent update, just cant wait for the Dairy Queen and Purple Pills to get added

is there ever going to be a risk of getting knocked up while on pills from the office job? Being a pregnant secretary or cowgirl would be a pretty nice addition.

Especially if the Dairy Queen specifically warns about getting pregnant while under its effects could cause permanent change, massively increased lactation and breast size...
I'm looking forward to when Alexia takes a purple pill before going out with a female PC

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Could you share your save file? I’ll see if I can resolve that issue

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Well theres all of 1 big tit blonde pc if I recall, not counting mods. Maybe you can just use your imagination lol

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Yeah the main blonde big tits scenes are:
- The Blake blossom “Mia” character, with her scenes and gym scene
- The two stripper pill scenes with Skylar box and sales demo
- The secretary demo, and massage scene. There’s also the stepdad scene with the same character but she gets red hair so probably disqualifies her

the Dairy Queen demo will be blonde big tits so maybe you can look forward to that

Reactions: Doomdooom

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Could you share your save file? I’ll see if I can resolve that issue
I can load it fine, the only weird thing is that it deleted the job progress.

Edit: Checked it further: The progress is still there I just have to apply for the job again?!

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes