akinit

Mar 10, 2022
Does anyone know if there are any prerequisites to having sex with Alexia after watching a movie? Masculinity, arousal? Something else I've missed? Cannot get it to trigger.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Yo can only bang her after bringing her to the club with enough attraction and some cool dance moves.

Second time you moved me
It's time for us to Boom Boom
You can come right close to me
And feel the burning fire
All the time you got me
It's fine for us to boom boom
If you see the spark in me
And feel my strong desire

Boom Boom Boom
Let's go back to my room
So we can do it all night
And you can make me feel right

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
anyone got a wordlist for the wordle minigame? I mean I can't guess innuendo stuff as the ones I know are for a different language. need to see the list once to get an idea.

YATA2021

Feb 26, 2021
Being a Secretary long enough and one will start seeing repeat words used in the Wordle mini-game.

The most fun I had as a Secretary was getting co-workers to like me so much that they give-up the hints almost all the time. As I said in this thread a few pages back, I'm sure Sales was getting death threats when my secretary gal got her promotion.
Secretary is great for early to midgame making money. Cash in the points to get the sales bonus and no demo options, then raise a lead high enough for an opportunity. Those first two stay around until you spend a day working sales, so can be held. Not sure on late game yet.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
anyone got a wordlist for the wordle minigame? I mean I can't guess innuendo stuff as the ones I know are for a different language. need to see the list once to get an idea.
At page #173, we were talking about the wordle minigame and someone mentioned;

Yeah about that ... I just opened the HTML and found all the words they use. Oops.
If you can, I would just do that.

bigdaddymaks

Jan 17, 2023
Who knows how to solve the problem if the game just won't let you go any further? Let's say I took a shower, writes - That was refreshing! and all, I press all the buttons, reloaded the browser page, does not help anything. Before this with any HTML game has not had problems on Firefox

Eliaslindao21

May 23, 2020
I have version 0.20, if I just download the update to 0.20.5 won't it give me an error? There were five updates in less than a week, and Aphrodite didn't leave the links from 0.20.1 to 0.20.4

Sorry for the bad English, I'm using Google translate

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes