youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
XChangeLife-0.20June
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: l1lym

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Yeah, that's the error you get when your cache is full.
I thought I cleared my cache but maybe I didn't it correctly.

Yeah based on the Firefox errors it’s a quota issue with the browser. With Firefox you can increase your quota using about:config. I notice you are running a modded version as well so I can’t guarantee exactly what is taking up this level of storage though… browsers are very finicky
I'm not running any mods at the moment, I always open the mod html file even when I'm not running any mods.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Personally I would prefer more events and scenes than actually new pills, since the current ones already did their job more than enough, but whatever. Ty for the update though.

Lolnoder

Sep 11, 2020
I have ignored this game for a while because I have no interest in back-and-forth transformation but the thread getting good activity and rating keeps me curious. Is it possible to play the game basically ignoring this mechanic? Either non-TF or just MTF once and staying female indefinitely.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I have ignored this game for a while because I have no interest in back-and-forth transformation but the thread getting good activity and rating keeps me curious. Is it possible to play the game basically ignoring this mechanic? Either non-TF or just MTF once and staying female indefinitely.
certain pills make you a female permanently when you get pregnant. there's also the resistance pill that extends every time you get an orgasm and it's possible to get pregnant on that one it is not permanent but long enough. There's also you just being a chad and never losing your manhood

• Haha
Reactions: Sissycuck111

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Have you considered changing the banner, since the in game graphics don't look anything like that. I mean that in a good way.

FreedomWizard

Mar 7, 2024
Bug Report: Cock enhancement is not working. The game will spend my money and essence but won't actually give me the enhancement. This text shows up.

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
Getting this error when cleaning the house, have the Live in Maid (gets aroused while cleaning)

3 errors occurred when running a custom macro (with str-type _id, num-type _strength, str-type _npc, str-type _media and ...str-type _tags).

Feb 22, 2018
Is there anyway to change the frequency that Alexia asks to go to the club? I want to check out and test the new content with her, but she doesn't ask particularly often.

PiKaArtz

Nov 22, 2020
hey the html ver say's it has a trojan from windows secruity
I got this too with the hotfix but i was able to download this file over Edge and scanned with Malwarebytes and checked it on Virustotal as far as i can say it´s safe

Virustotal Scan:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
So, are you supposed to start a new game with the update? It seems my MC needs to be looking for a job again?!:WaitWhat:

Oct 15, 2017
The contribute money to the house is bugged heavily, and I have had zero dreams after playing for 60 days and memories arent really used apart from jerking off seemingly. I dunno it feels like alot of the implementations in this update you either dont see or never happen.

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
Decent update, just cant wait for the Dairy Queen and Purple Pills to get added

is there ever going to be a risk of getting knocked up while on pills from the office job? Being a pregnant secretary or cowgirl would be a pretty nice addition.

Especially if the Dairy Queen specifically warns about getting pregnant while under its effects could cause permanent change, massively increased lactation and breast size...

Reactions: RUNNER216
4.60 star(s) 84 Votes