lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
since the patreon is gone i think the following are the list of cheats, from the thread, haven't scoured enough but if there are any more add it to the thread, there was a post by the developer about the version that allows cheats, i think it was the e version, for offline download, but cant remember. here are the cheats any who.

robin hood = +1000 money
bimbo = -1 intellect
read a book = +1 intellect
wimp = -1 fitness
go for a run = +1 fitness
be a tool = -1 charm
be cool = +1 charm
- Be a man: +10 masculinity
- Be a woman: -10 masculinity
- How do you turn this on: max arousal
- Cool me down: min arousal

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
I would also like to add that there is actually a cheat menu in the most recent version of the game.

(I just made this post public recently so it might take a bit of time to reflect that)

These codes were added in 13e, which I haven't made super available yet because I don't like spamming out revisions. But anyhow here it is if anyone's interested, just replace the 13c html file with this one.
your patreon page is under review bro

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
since the patreon is gone i think the following are the list of cheats, from the thread, haven't scoured enough but if there are any more add it to the thread, there was a post by the developer about the version that allows cheats, i think it was the e version, for offline download, but cant remember. here are the cheats any who.

robin hood = +1000 money
bimbo = -1 intellect
read a book = +1 intellect
wimp = -1 fitness
go for a run = +1 fitness
be a tool = -1 charm
be cool = +1 charm
- Be a man: +10 masculinity
- Be a woman: -10 masculinity
- How do you turn this on: max arousal
- Cool me down: min arousal
where i can type this cheat?

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
where i can type this cheat?
i cant recall where the post is in this thread, go back 1 page at a time and try and find the download, if it isnt there then ill upload the html and folders required, but if you have the correct HTML and the image then you can click in the image in the game settings

here is the mega link for the .13e HTML doc:

here is the post where you can find the image, use the HTML from the link above but the images from this link
https://f95zone.to/threads/x-change-tm-life-v0-13c-aphrodite.98897/post-6968050

Last edited:

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Seems like 0.14 out on Subscribestar.
It's still a quite early test build, I'm still working on ironing out bugs and adding some features around the addition of outfits.

Speaking of which, I'm currently starting to work on the comments the player overhears while wearing slutty outfits. Both from girls and guys.

Just any sentences you can think of the player would overhear while walking around wearing something slutty...

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
It's still a quite early test build, I'm still working on ironing out bugs and adding some features around the addition of outfits.

Speaking of which, I'm currently starting to work on the comments the player overhears while wearing slutty outfits. Both from girls and guys.

Just any sentences you can think of the player would overhear while walking around wearing something slutty...
Wrote some, mostly took some comments here and there and re-edited a bit...

Reactions: l1lym

AKozOfBliss

May 30, 2017
I hate that I found this so early in development :cry: I want so much more from this already.
It's too good... It hurts just waiting after having seen all of the current game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: l1lym

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I hate that I found this so early in development :cry: I want so much more from this already.
It's too good... It hurts just waiting after having seen all of the current game.
Sorry to hear that! Just blink really hard and come back here in a year :)

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Well, I've been enjoying this game for the last two days, and I want more...
You'll get more, I'm working my ass off on it as we speak... just forget it exists for a bit and come back later haha
cool game it really piques interest. I can't wait for the author to realize all his desires
Thanks, glad you're enjoying it!

dannyslaps

Jun 17, 2017
Hahahahaha omg a spreadsheet???

Ok it's:
  1. Liya Silver
  2. Scarlit Scandal
  3. Alina Lopez
  4. Rae Lil Black
  5. Jia Lissa
  6. Blake Blossom
  7. Autumn Falls
  8. Ella Knox
  9. Lana Rhoades
The game is set in a Miami-like city so there are more Latinas there. That's what I'm gonna say from a lore perspective lol
Apologies for the inconvenience. I tried figuring out the name of the woman with the tattoo on her right arm in what seems to be a Blacked scene. She was at a bar and she was named Kayla. I compared the scene to the women listed here and couldn't figure out the name. I'd be appreciative if you could let me know. Thanks!

Very much enjoying the game by the way. I'm excited to see where this goes in the future.

Reactions: Deniz31

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Could be Kendra Sunderland?

The stripper you get turned into for not paying your poker debts is Skylar Vox.

Reactions: Deniz31

dannyslaps

Jun 17, 2017
Could be Kendra Sunderland?

The stripper you get turned into for not paying your poker debts is Skylar Vox.
That's what I had thought at first but I spent like an embarrassing amount of time going through her scenes and none of them had the tattoo nor resembled the scene in the game.

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes