TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
The sluthole scene in the mall is a one-shot option if you refuse to follow through with it.
If after the first time in the sluthole you click on "Never Again", its over and the room will show-up empty next visit. If you click on "Please Sir, I want some more" (or whatever the choice is)that will allow you one or two more visits. I would advise to max your Intel stat with soda before the second visit because its a roll vs Intel not a guess on what's going on like the first visit.

Oh... second time isn't for as much cash, which was annoying cus I was planning on making it my ATM.

Nexus_07

Jul 5, 2024
The sluthole scene in the mall is a one-shot option if you refuse to follow through with it.

There is an option on the cheat menu to reenable the one-shot scenes so they can be replayed.
Hi, thanks for your reply. However, I believe you meant "The sluthole scene in the Electric Pickle", right? ;) Will look for the cheat option.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
tfw you yell out "You fucking dick!" irl when a npc rips your clothes off and destroys them lol
I had one of my sugar daddies rip-up a outfit I really liked on a home visit and that was the last anyone saw of him. I might had given him a pass if I got some cash like from another of my boytoys but nothing. So say hello to my block list you cheap ass old man, there's always another rich guy to pick-up at the Electric Pickle.

Shame we can't dose their drink and throw them into the sluthole.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I had one of my sugar daddies rip-up a outfit I really liked on a home visit and that was the last anyone saw of him. I might had given him a pass if I got some cash like from another of my boytoys but nothing. So say hello to my block list you cheap ass old man, there's always another rich guy to pick-up at the Electric Pickle.

Shame we can't dose their drink and throw them into the sluthole.
For real, I needed that slutty pink bikini.

• Haha
Reactions: Sissycuck111

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Ran into a saving issue, I hope this can be fixed somehow. I get a message when trying to load a save, which I've been working on for a few days. Normally, I cheat stats but wanted to do a legit run. I hope this save is fixable, I really don't want to have to start over. Had to zip it because F95 doesn't recognize the save format.
1720313992489.png

teken0

May 26, 2018
Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed getting to write a more personal / less superficial type sex scene with character driven elements, and I hope to expand this type of content more in the future.

Sorry to hear you are not enjoying it, there are some settings you can tweak for things like turning off voice lines / doing skill rolls instead of minigames, but I get the feeling you will not enjoy the game as many of the scenes are designed to be repeatable rather than linear content - definitely respect your opinion not to like it.

My goal with XCL is just to design the game I wanted to play, and I am a weird person, so the design, kinks, minigames and characters will definitely not be for everyone.
maybe an option to skip day work? as to get the secretary interactions with the step father easier, and we will at any point met the friend of the intro? like a quest story from him in wich we slowly get accepting of the pill, or we slowly turn him girly and into our woman?

Reactions: Jimthesim

teken0

May 26, 2018
Oh definitely an antagonist. Actually many people on the discord have “Jayden” as their prime antagonist, he’s one of the office NPCs who is just an absolute a hole haha
aslong as we can eventualy deal with him i find it good, be example maybe at some point we can turn him and the other npcs of the office into permanent girls? that way have some interaction with them once we are a guy(specialy because i am not a native inglish speaker so the mini game is extremily dificult)

Reactions: l1lym

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
There are some people on the discord working on making an amazing mod that has a female version of every coworker, they have agreed to work together to eventually get this rolled into the game, so basically all your coworkers will be pillable, and some will take x-change pills just like the player (there will be coworkers less or more likely to do this based on their dominance stat - the dominant ones will stay male typically unless you spike them)

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Ran into a saving issue, I hope this can be fixed somehow. I get a message when trying to load a save, which I've been working on for a few days. Normally, I cheat stats but wanted to do a legit run. I hope this save is fixable, I really don't want to have to start over. Had to zip it because F95 doesn't recognize the save format.
View attachment 3806449
I can check it out - is this with a modded game or stock?

Reactions: Engelstein

teken0

May 26, 2018
In truth, dear Step-dad is really old school and Bruce is more likely to end-up with a shovel upside his head and a nice burial plot on the beach. Plus don't forget the company you work for, doubtful they would like their prized salesperson or beloved co-worker disappearing due to some ass they already dislike.
indeed...i will rather have bruce as our bitch and turn him into a girl permanently who we can invite home to fuck in a 3 way with our sis

teken0

May 26, 2018
Can also download a mod alternatively to let you skip past it, it's not as optimal as doing it manually: but you still get enough on average for both Charm+Int exp purchase and abit leftover for promotions, lead improvement, massages, etc.
can you pass the mod?

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes