tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
is there a way to cheat the number of pills you have? even with bulk buy mods... i'm still sick of trying to buy spike/dumb pills from office.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
is there a way to cheat the number of pills you have? even with bulk buy mods... i'm still sick of trying to buy spike/dumb pills from office.
Yes there is a cheat menu:

I'd love the option to go to the mall in the mornings. Skipping a day of work just to buy clothes after being spiked the day before, or renting a movie seems too much.
There's a mod that adds this! Although it has some touches about the retail stores not being open early.

Nexus_07

Jul 5, 2024
Hi Aphrodite, love the game. I have a question:
Once I win Bruce in Blackjack and force him to take lets say the pill that lasts 30 days, transforming him into Georgina bombshell, will he be back as male Bruce after that 30 days time, or is he gone forever for sure?

Found that it could be interesting to be able to play/fuck with Bruce both, havig him as male or as female. He could also show up at the bar or at the Electric Pickle as female. Just for a sweet revenge, lol.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Hi Aphrodite, love the game. I have a question:
Once I win Bruce in Blackjack and force him to take lets say the pill that lasts 30 days, transforming him into Georgina bombshell, will he be back as male Bruce after that 30 days time, or is he gone forever for sure?

Found that it could be interesting to be able to play/fuck with Bruce both, havig him as male or as female. He could also show up at the bar or at the Electric Pickle as female. Just for a sweet revenge, lol.
He will be gone for 30 days + a few more, he needs to build up the courage to go out again after that haha! But yes he does show back up, the game is always tracking what his current gender is.

There will be more Bree content coming soon!

Nexus_07

Jul 5, 2024
He will be gone for 30 days + a few more, he needs to build up the courage to go out again after that haha! But yes he does show back up, the game is always tracking what his current gender is.

There will be more Bree content coming soon!
Have been testing the bar to see if he shows up again but, to now no sign of him. Worked, turned him to Georgina on day 1085 and he came back on day 1130.

[spoilers]
Yep, got rid of him to get to Alexia. Was jealous I think after peeing both in her room ;). Great scenes with Alexia at the motel, btw. :) Maybe a future workplace possibility, depeding on ones choice, as it happened to some rogue customers. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: l1lym

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I like to play this game as a dude whom try a pill from time to time, the last version is bugged, or at the least there's conflict with the bar girls mods. They either refuse to go home with MC even when their score is at the highest or being aroused and tipsy, or you've the option to take them home without even talking or doing anything?! Aphrodite it'd be nice if you could integrate the girls on pill, and extra bargirl in your game so as to avoid said bugs.

RenFL

May 20, 2020
Getting a bug when starting a new game on 0.20.5. If I use console to look at $character, some of the fields gets pushed into the body of another. Only affects new games, loading a save loads it normally. Noticed on a modded game, but checked vanilla and this is what happened:
1720154224845.png

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Getting a bug when starting a new game on 0.20.5. If I use console to look at $character, some of the fields gets pushed into the body of another. Only affects new games, loading a save loads it normally. Noticed on a modded game, but checked vanilla and this is what happened:
View attachment 3799900
That’s actually just a display issue with Harlowe, that happens even when the variables are fine, it is just printing some of the layers of the datamap in plain text instead of properly formatting it as a table in the console

RenFL

May 20, 2020
That’s actually just a display issue with Harlowe, that happens even when the variables are fine, it is just printing some of the layers of the datamap in plain text instead of properly formatting it as a table in the console
Got it. I was troubleshooting a save corruption issue on a modded game, and noticed most of $character ended up inside one of the tables. I was trying the new Office babes mod, so I'll try it some more to confirm before making a report on the mod page.

Reactions: l1lym

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
Do we have to keep going to the hotel to have sex with our step sister, the hotel manager just takes me out of it with how much a piece of shit he is.
I friggen love his scenes. I would love to see some scenes of what he would do to you if you got out of line.

silentwookie

Jan 18, 2018
There's a mod that adds this! Although it has some touches about the retail stores not being open early.

Yeah i know but it's not the same.

I friggen love his scenes. I would love to see some scenes of what he would do to you if you got out of line.
Seconded, there's a lot of untapped potential there. Maybe some events that force you to go there and take a pill to satisfy a random client

Reactions: Jimthesim

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Randy is going to become a recurring character, there will be at least one option where he transforms the player, and one where he helps the player transform someone else who you have met!

Nexus_07

Jul 5, 2024
Hi Aphrodite, here are two issues I came across from my time in the game:
1. In the very beggining, not sure by now if as male or female, when I went to Electric Pickle, I recall someone luring me to the back of the place where there was an MRI like machine I was invited to get into. Afraid that it could led the game to an undesired storyline at that time, I didn't. Thing is that scene never showed up again :( no matter how many times I've gone there. And I tried a lot. I even had sex with Mariselle! :))
Is that a one time scene only or is it possible to trigger it in any other way? Just curiousabout what happen when I go into that machine. :)

2. After I get in touch with Calie and friends at the beach and then in a yacht, there was a story being developped that I intended to follow further ahead. Nonetheless, "all of a sudden" that storyline jumped ahead and has gone straight to the Quoquaq encounters where he is "evaluating" my character regarding it being able to refrain from cuming to face a ghost in the future. Did I loose something? Made some mistake? There's now a GAP in my head regarding the storyline and where it's supposed to go. Afaik, from what it says, Quoquaq storyline regarding achieving the +20 points is not developed yet but, anyway, feel a bit lost.

Last edited:

silentwookie

Jan 18, 2018
1. In the very beggining, not sure by now if as male or female, when I went to Electric Pickle, I recall someone luring me to the back of the place where there was an MRI like machine I was invited to get into. Afraid that it could led the game to an undesired storyline at that time, I didn't. Thing is that scene never showed up again :( no matter how many times I've gone there. And I tried a lot. I even had sex with Mariselle! :))
Is that a one time scene only or is it possible to trigger it in any other way? Just curiousabout what happen when I go into that machine. :)

2. After I get in touch with Calie and friends at the beach and then in a yacht, there was a story being developped that I intended to follow further ahead. Nonetheless, "all of a sudden" that storyline jumped ahead and has gone straight to the Quoquaq encounters where he is "evaluating" my character regarding it being able to refrain from cuming to face a ghost in the future. Did I loose something? Made some mistake? There's now a GAP in my head regarding the storyline and where it's supposed to go. Afaik, from what it says, Quoquaq storyline regarding achieving the +20 points is not developed yet but, anyway, feel a bit lost.
1. I don't know if it's a one time thing.
2. Sounds like you did alright. Plus, there is a weekly scene at the gym where Callie trains you (you need to buy a specific outfit to activate it). The rest of the storyline is still undeveloped.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
The sluthole scene in the mall is a one-shot option if you refuse to follow through with it.

There is an option on the cheat menu to reenable the one-shot scenes so they can be replayed.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes