miki22

Jun 27, 2020
how to stuff with step dad and also some of event is skipped when he come in room not show that event

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
Bugs

I've noticed a bug with the secretary pill demo. If you decline to the do the demo, it seems to take you to the screen where your boss tells you about it, but it is bugged out. You can continue and do it, but there's no way to skip it once you are offered the demo.

I also think there might be an issue with being asked to do housework (or I'm missing something). After cleaning once, I'm never asked again. The only thing I can think of is that I started contributing to the household and maybe that means you don't have to clean?

Thoughts on the update

The secretary stuff is fun, but the Wordle game can be a bit frustrating, especially with the arbitrary extra tasks. Using 5 guess to start a word with P when you know the word doesn't even have a P is rough.

I really like the new scene where you have to ask Bill for his cum. I see a lot of people echo'ing this and their own suggestions. What I'm hoping for is that maybe if your character is horny enough or maybe has progressed in some other way, you might even start lying to him about needing his cum. Another idea is that maybe he has a harder and harder time getting off, so he asks you to do more and more for him (masturbate in front of him, handjob, blowjob, etc.). I know your roadmap has more stuff with him later, but these things would be amazing.

madcap1234

Jan 11, 2019
Is there a plan to implement more raceplay content other than the few scenes with Dredd i.e. getting the serum and the strip job.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
First theirs a 7/9 patch up on Pixeldrain.

Also I have an idea, how about letting players have an option of a puzzle instead of the Wordle one. This would be helpful for those who speak English as a second language or who are just bad at spelling.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Is there a plan to implement more raceplay content other than the few scenes with Dredd i.e. getting the serum and the strip job.
Strictly speaking the fact that Kendra at the bar will only sleep with black guys and will tell this to non-black player characters should count as raceplay, but not a very minor piece of content to be sure.

I'm working on a minor mod that adds a sex scene where a non-black player character asks Kendra to have sex and she instead suggests that the player take an x-change pill and the two of them get fucked together by a friend of hers, which would have some raceplay. If it ends up good enough to release I'll let you know

carabasse

Feb 28, 2018
I have a question: for the purpose of the New-U machine side effets, what does and what does not count as swallowing cum?

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
First theirs a 7/9 patch up on Pixeldrain.

Also I have an idea, how about letting players have an option of a puzzle instead of the Wordle one. This would be helpful for those who speak English as a second language or who are just bad at spelling.
Oh shoot mathler is a good idea. I might have done that if I had thought about that in initial planning... anyhow it is a bit too late to go back, due to the hint system etc. My goal with "Auto-Work" is to allow people who don't want to play the game to still progress it. We might still have the issue of people who don't like math, if we implemented Mathler though.

FeynAhSil

Jan 2, 2021
我一直很关注这个游戏。我认为游戏中的小游戏大大增加了游戏的乐趣,整体的玩法设计在同类游戏中也是有创意的。

• Red Heart
Reactions: l1lym

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Subscribers have voted to proceed with 0.18, so I have officially begin the design phase for it. Please submit your feedback now if you'd like to have some input in 0.18! Try and keep the suggestions on topic, it will really helps:

silentwookie

Jan 18, 2018
Thanks for the ooportunity to provide input. I sent some ideas, i hope not too hard to implement.
I think addiction could be a good concept to incentivize reluctant characters.
Loved the secretary update, by the way. Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: l1lym

checheuseche

Feb 11, 2020
Hello, I would like to ask about several things:

- What about anti-pregnancy pill-type protection?
I ask because if the Basic has that option, why don't the others? or be able to get them like Steroids...

- What of Std that? I only stay in we'll see or it's just like lore

- What about also implementing pregnancy tests to buy them? It is very difficult ? is it thought or not?

- The plus will be implemented when? or do not know yet?

The rest is to congratulate you, thank you very much for the game this weekend I enjoyed it to the full.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes