twont

Apr 15, 2018
This game is amazing and keeps getting more amazing. I'm here for the human sex-toy content more than anything else ;)

If you're having trouble with the secretary stuff, here are some useful resources:

(put in letters you know as either general or location specific and also do not include certain letters)
("Word lists containing" will let you get a list of words with, say, 3 Ts in them for challenges)
(provides advice on sets of five letter words to start with - I use "resin" and "loath")

English is my first language, but I'm old and my brain is pudding so it's a big help. There are a few words that don't pop up like glitz, but it's about 95% of what you need.

Reactions: l1lym and human94

human94

Jul 15, 2018
This game is amazing and keeps getting more amazing. I'm here for the human sex-toy content more than anything else ;)

If you're having trouble with the secretary stuff, here are some useful resources:

(put in letters you know as either general or location specific and also do not include certain letters)
("Word lists containing" will let you get a list of words with, say, 3 Ts in them for challenges)
(provides advice on sets of five letter words to start with - I use "resin" and "loath")

English is my first language, but I'm old and my brain is pudding so it's a big help. There are a few words that don't pop up like glitz, but it's about 95% of what you need.
Don't plan use this but thanks anyway. Just played in this minigame too much and most correct answer remember.

But! Better not try most correct words in first. On second all good. But then somehow I tiped correct word in first try - minigame freezed. Points same so better not risk. It's first bug that I meet in this minigame. Sometimes happen bug in shower if you masturbate. Minigames just don't start but it's not problem - refresh page and try again. If remember correctly, refresh page help in both case.

LuvaLuva

Feb 14, 2020
If anyone is interested, I changed the relationship to dad, sister/sis, brother/bro. Additionally changed the values of the required experience to obtain the levels of the main parameters: intellect, charm, fitness (too grindy for my taste)
It is also necessary to manually remove the step prefix from the names in the following places:
Two folders named stepsis and stepdad here "Your drive:\X-Change_Life_0.16\img\npc\family"
Three files named stepbro room.jpg, stepsis room.jpg, stepdad room.jpg here "Your drive:\X-Change_Life_0.16\img\places\home"
Nice! How easily can this be combined with 17?

フブキ

Feb 3, 2020
On the latest patch (0.17b), I can't seem to save on brave browser. It saves on Chrome so that's where I will be playing at I guess.

Nov 27, 2022
Is the warehouse not implemented? I remember Roy telling me he'll help me out (I forgot what he offered) if I came to the warehouse during lunch hours, but there doesn't seem an option to visit the warehouse.

frellipsm

Oct 1, 2018
declining to do a demonstration causes some kind of strange error where the choice disappears, but doesn't get processed leaving only the option to select to do the demonstration. following this a bunch of stats, presumably company information fails to be filled in. Performing the demonstration the next day causes the game to hang up, likely because it was trying to access said information about the company.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Anyone else getting missing outfits for the redhead girl? There are a lot of outfits missing for this character.
click on the missing image and select show image in another tab this will give you the relative path and file name of the image that way others can check if they have that file at that location.

SundayPunch

May 7, 2022
Great game, it's clear there has been a lot of love and hard work going into the development. The risk/reward balance in scenarios like the Dumb Bitch demonstration are fantastic, although I wish the minigames were a little harder (even on 'hard' mode). That thrill of trying your hardest but losing anyway, and having to deal with the consequences, is something I look for in a lot of games but most don't achieve it.

Really enjoy the 'side effects' you have to deal with if you screw up, would love to see some physical as well as mental effects. Maybe if you screw up one of the demonstrations, you find your male body is permanently altered after you change back? You're shorter, or your dick is smaller, or you have some trouble having sex as a man. Maybe you can't get it up, or cum too early, and it's harder to satisfy women. Would tie in nicely to an expansion of the 'sex as a man' content, which is pretty limited currently. I understand this is mostly a placeholder, it would be great to see more in this space as your masculinity drops throughout the game.

Pregnancy content is great but it's a bit of a slog currently. Very slow, and no visual changes. I guess it would be difficult as most of the actresses have no pregnant content, maybe some generic scenes would suffice.

Just wanted to say thanks and keep up the good work!

Reactions: SizeQueenShrine
Nov 27, 2022
OK now if you give us the relative path and file name we can tell you if it's an issue with the game or just your install.
Well I re-installed the game and now when I go to the clothing store

Anyone else getting missing outfits for the redhead girl? There are a lot of outfits missing for this character.
These outfits don't show up. They're not missing, they are just not there.

Some new outfits seem to have replaced them and they show up just fine.

I don't know why or how this happened but everything seems to be in order now.

Reactions: smith66

lolboy101

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
Yes, I plan to improve the male playthrough soon. As you can see in the roadmap, 0.18 is going to include improvements to the male side of things:

Any plans to make kendra fuck the other guys as well?

vahe

Apr 10, 2018
Evening needs more stuff to do. The umpteenth time of getting blackjack and girls who hate x-change (which even if you don't take, it is how you make money) is narratively boring

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes