TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
That's a first...

I gained the Stupid Bimbo side effect on my first day without ever even taking a pill.
Guess yesterday was first time for both of us, I did not take a x-change pill before the job interview. Decided to let this guy have a slow burn to these new life choices. But did visit the beach and climb the tower.... cus one of these days something new is going to happen!

rerereeee

Jun 15, 2017
Mod-loader make errors on page, with zero mods even.

Code:
 An error occurred while running the (partial:)-created macro, a (partial:) custom macro of (_get_storage:"local"): 1 error occurred when running a custom macro (with str-type _storage, str-type _name and any-type _default).
But game works fine with original html file.

Never mind, fixed by deleting files in browser storage from previous version.
How do you find the previous version data? I checked the storage and its not showing any saved data or info but still showing that same error.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
|1|ym , not now but maybe later you plan develop sistem then you play as male? I mean that if you play as male you can develop sex skill but on gameplay it's not affected and don't showed that you become better. As female you can open new pose with better stat for pleasure, as male - for now you have same scene from start. I mean that you only see you progress in skills than you play as female.

You plan adding relationship statistic in menu? Just if you played in previous version you just can't remember all progress with characters if you download update and don't play several months.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
XChangeLife-0.17bHotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​
Updated this post with the hotfix.

• Red Heart
Reactions: l1lym

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
You really have to go out of your way and try to get the secretary pill side effect. Most of the time the coworkers waste 4h just groping you before leaving. I think I spent like 4 weeks trying to orgasm as much as possible and I barely got to 7 orgasms when the stars aligned and I caused one solo.

Reactions: Tanaxanth

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
How do you find the previous version data? I checked the storage and its not showing any saved data or info but still showing that same error.
In firefox folder "Data\profile\storage\default\" find folder for the game and delete it. Also increase locale storage size in browser settings (in about:config find dom.storage.default_quota) for to be sure cause that problem returned after few saves on my side.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
In a more perfect world, I would had loved to see a co-op version of this game where it's two college buddies going to work for the same company.

Oh... and it's developer and crew gets millions of dollars in profit. ;)

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
You really have to go out of your way and try to get the secretary pill side effect. Most of the time the coworkers waste 4h just groping you before leaving. I think I spent like 4 weeks trying to orgasm as much as possible and I barely got to 7 orgasms when the stars aligned and I caused one solo.
During the mini game you need to misspell words this will not use a slot but will cause them to say something and make their horniness increase, max out their horniness and they will drop their pants when you finish the task.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
|1|ym , not now but maybe later you plan develop sistem then you play as male? I mean that if you play as male you can develop sex skill but on gameplay it's not affected and don't showed that you become better. As female you can open new pose with better stat for pleasure, as male - for now you have same scene from start. I mean that you only see you progress in skills than you play as female.

You plan adding relationship statistic in menu? Just if you played in previous version you just can't remember all progress with characters if you download update and don't play several months.
Yes, I plan to improve the male playthrough soon. As you can see in the roadmap, 0.18 is going to include improvements to the male side of things:

neocnnerv

May 30, 2021
Nothing shows up at all in either the text bar or above

Windows 10, 64 bit
Chrome is up to date
Version 114.0.5735.134 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Odd tonight can do it, but still have no idea how to go down to the warehouse
Some browser plug-ins that block advertisements may prevent web pages from executing java scripts, such as adgurad, etc.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
During the mini game you need to misspell words this will not use a slot but will cause them to say something and make their horniness increase, max out their horniness and they will drop their pants when you finish the task.
Even with maxed meter they often just leave me alone after groping me for 3 turns. The usual day seems to be that one guy fucks me, if it's a guy with high stamina he usually manages 4 orgasms if I try to fail. Doesn't help that if both characters have max orgasm meter his always takes priority and it feels like there's a 50% chance you don't come at the same time depending on where he decides to finish. I just don't see how you would get 13 orgasms for the max effect.

M2xim

Jun 10, 2018
I've just read on the wiki if identity fall to 0 it's game over?

Is there a way to increase it? (Preferably without cheating)

Cadeoi

Jul 29, 2017
Personally not a fan of all of the new secretary pill, the minigame is very frustrating and hard for me, since im not a native english speaker and the sexy time is just not my personal taste but this is of course very subjective. But i think giving an option to change the minigame towards one, what everyone can do, no matter their english skills would decrease the frustration with this minigame quite a bit.

Also really looking forward to the next updates from the roadmap, they all sound really good for me :)
I've found a cheat for us non native english speakers. Works for eveyone, actually.
If we have a list with all english words, we can search for all 5 lettered words that match some letters we already know.

We can find such word list here:
Just download the words.txt file from that repository. To download it, click on the file name and, in the next page, click the download icon near the "Raw" and copy icons. It should be at the right hand side of the screen above the content that will actually not be shown because the file is too long.

In order to search in that file, we could use a program called grep, available with all linux distributions, available in mac OSX, and Windows by using windows subsystem for linux or cwyng or another thing that allows you to use Unix programs in Windows.

As an example, let's say we want to find all 5 lettered words starting with "r" and ending with "s", just like one of the twitter video examples.
Just open terminal and issue this command:
Code:
grep -E ^r...s$ /path/to/words.txt
this means: call program grep flagging -E meaning that an extended regular expression will be passed, and the expression is ^r...s$, and the file to read is at /path/to/words.txt. That expression means a pattern that matches the start of a line (^), followed by letter r, followed by any 3 digits/symbols (.), followed by letter s, followed by the end of a line ($). As the file has each word in one line, this would perfectly match the following words:
races racks raffs rafts ragas rages ragis rag's raias rayas raids rails ray's rajas rajes rakes rakis rales ramps ram's ramus rands ranis ranks rants rapes rap's rares rases rasps rates ratos rat's raves raxes razes reads reaks reals reams reaps rears rebus recks redds redes redos reefs reeks reels reges reifs reins reles rends renes rents repas repos repps rests rexes rheas rials rib's rices ricks rides riels rifts rig's rykes riles rills rimes rim's rinds rynds rings rinks riots ryots ripes rises risks risus rites ritus roads roams roans roars robes rocks rod's roils roles rolls romps roods roofs rooks rooms ropes roses rotas rotes rotls rotos roues roups routs roves rubes rucks rudas rudds ruers ruffs rug's ruins rumps runes rungs runts ruses rusks rusts ruths rut's
Or we could even exclude some character we don't want by changing the pattern to ^r[a-z]{3}s$. The change means that after the letter r, a character between letters a and z should follow, and such character should repeat exactly 3 times, then a letter s should follow. This doesn't match the words containing the apostrophe (') character. The result becomes:
races racks raffs rafts ragas rages ragis raias rayas raids rails rajas rajes rakes rakis rales ramps ramus rands ranis ranks rants rapes rares rases rasps rates ratos raves raxes razes reads reaks reals reams reaps rears rebus recks redds redes redos reefs reeks reels reges reifs reins reles rends renes rents repas repos repps rests rexes rheas rials rices ricks rides riels rifts rykes riles rills rimes rinds rynds rings rinks riots ryots ripes rises risks risus rites ritus roads roams roans roars robes rocks roils roles rolls romps roods roofs rooks rooms ropes roses rotas rotes rotls rotos roues roups routs roves rubes rucks rudas rudds ruers ruffs ruins rumps runes rungs runts ruses rusks rusts ruths
Use your horniness state to learn more about regular expressions in case you want to improve the pattern and narrow down the search.

edited: I figured I could just copy the words from the html code.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: maankamara
4.60 star(s) 87 Votes