Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
is the new minigame supposed to show letters you are typing? Or maybe show up top?
Typing doesn't seem to put anything up

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
is the new minigame supposed to show letters you are typing? Or maybe show up top?
Typing doesn't seem to put anything up
Yeah, it's supposed to work like this:

As you type each 5-letter word, it's supposed to appear up top. What happens when you do it? Can I check what OS / browser you're on? The code that's doing it is Javascript and I wonder if it's being blocked somehow...

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
So.. umm.. I have a request..
My girl is a bit of a Size Queen, and needs at least 7/10 size ratings..
I would like if we could have either a setting for what size dongs to appear in game.
Or (simpler but meaner) to be able to reject a guy, if he doesn't meet her standards, after we see the guys woodwork.
Actually, you're one of a few people who have asked for the feature this week lol.

I've just added it:
1687160478777.png

It costs an action point, and the action point cost goes up to 2 if his cock is really big. (In which case it's rephrased to "Chicken out"):
1687160546757.png

Personally not a fan of all of the new secretary pill, the minigame is very frustrating and hard for me, since im not a native english speaker and the sexy time is just not my personal taste but this is of course very subjective. But i think giving an option to change the minigame towards one, what everyone can do, no matter their english skills would decrease the frustration with this minigame quite a bit.

Also really looking forward to the next updates from the roadmap, they all sound really good for me :)
Totally get that, I realize the secretary update may not be for everyone, especially if English is not your first language due to the difficulty of Wordle. That is why I put "Auto-Work" in the minigame, to be able to avoid it, but I understand people feel like they might not be getting the full experience. I really made the Wordle game for myself, because I really wanted to try making a sexy version of it.

Anyhow, I hope you'll like the future updates better.

Last edited:

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I know this doesn't exactly answer your question, but if you want to assign any NPC a mega schlong, you can use a variant of this call to the cock database:

Code:
($use_global: "$cock_database", "window.GE.cock_database", [(set:$npc to it + (either:...(find:_cock where _cock's ballsize is 10, ...$cock_database)))])
You can replace "ballsize" with "cocklength" or "cockfatness". You can change "is 10" to "> 8" or whatever you want it to be.

This will update the image, and the whole stat block based on the cock database.

Reactions: Kohan54

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
Personally not a fan of all of the new secretary pill, the minigame is very frustrating and hard for me, since im not a native english speaker and the sexy time is just not my personal taste but this is of course very subjective. But i think giving an option to change the minigame towards one, what everyone can do, no matter their english skills would decrease the frustration with this minigame quite a bit.

Also really looking forward to the next updates from the roadmap, they all sound really good for me :)
Dude you wrote this post in, essentially, perfect english. What do you mean your english isn't good? lol

Thorsten

Mar 31, 2018
Dude you wrote this post in, essentially, perfect english. What do you mean your english isn't good? lol
Yes, his english is very good.

But as a non-native english speaker myself I can tell you:
It is way harder to find words with 5 letters ending with N and having an L in position three than writing an understandable sentence. ;)

Oh, and I like this minigame... ;)

human94

Jul 15, 2018
's a link to the roadmap for the game. Simple dates are a planned feature in the near future. The roadmap seems like it would take at least a few years of planned development.

Everyone likes different things, but saying a game should be something different is usually not a very useful first-critique, unless you're talking about adding to what the core-concept of the game is supposed to be. The thing about saying "This game would be better if it had something more", is that you can say that about every game. I think it's better to focus more on whether a game succeeds or fails in what it's trying to do.
Thanks for link with roadmap for the game. If I undersand correctly, better have 2 save with different rout (like male and like female). Who knows that author made after all this content that mentioned in roadmap. And yes. Stepsis respect you less if you was woman much longer than male. Interesting to see how this turn out in future.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
The typing is a little buggy. It was highlighting letters yellow when they were supposed to be green, green when they weren't in the word, didn't track what letters were used already properly. Needs some work.

Also I was hoping for more... Distractions while working. But perhaps it's just the first iteration and will change.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
The typing is a little buggy. It was highlighting letters yellow when they were supposed to be green, green when they weren't in the word, didn't track what letters were used already properly. Needs some work.

Also I was hoping for more... Distractions while working. But perhaps it's just the first iteration and will change.
Hmm I have never seen incorrect highlighting so far - could you share a screenshot of that?

tseug

Dec 24, 2019

Yellow means the letter exist in the word but in another position. Green means the letter in correct position. Also keep in mind same letter can be used few times in word and if you used it just once you will see only one highlighten symbol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Yeah, it's supposed to work like this:

As you type each 5-letter word, it's supposed to appear up top. What happens when you do it? Can I check what OS / browser you're on? The code that's doing it is Javascript and I wonder if it's being blocked somehow...
Nothing shows up at all in either the text bar or above

Windows 10, 64 bit
Chrome is up to date
Version 114.0.5735.134 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Odd tonight can do it, but still have no idea how to go down to the warehouse

Last edited:

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Nothing shows up at all in either the text bar or above

Windows 10, 64 bit
Chrome is up to date
Version 114.0.5735.134 (Official Build) (64-bit)
I don't know how to debug this as I can't reproduce the issue - I would suspect something like a browser extension or something similar is blocking the javascript on the page.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Any clues on what could be going wrong?

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I don't know how to debug this as I can't reproduce the issue - I would suspect something like a browser extension or something similar is blocking the javascript on the page.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Any clues on what could be going wrong?
It worked tonight no clue why.
Though I have no idea how to visit warehouse as secretary

Reactions: l1lym

carabasse

Feb 28, 2018
That's a first...

I gained the Stupid Bimbo side effect on my first day without ever even taking a pill.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes