Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
I thought the game would be in that drawing style by the thumbnail

Last edited:

RockType

Oct 15, 2017
I’m a huge fan of this game. I would love to see a few changes though. First, a college route with classes, extra curriculars, etc. Second, starting a relationship and going on dates with NPCs complete with unique dialogue and date locations to each NPC archetype (jock, nerd, sugar daddy) along with choices on how committed to the relationship/in love you are of aren’t. Third, I’d love to see the OF job implemented in one of the next releases. Personally I’m not a fan of the office job.
's a link to the roadmap for the game. Simple dates are a planned feature in the near future. The roadmap seems like it would take at least a few years of planned development.

Everyone likes different things, but saying a game should be something different is usually not a very useful first-critique, unless you're talking about adding to what the core-concept of the game is supposed to be. The thing about saying "This game would be better if it had something more", is that you can say that about every game. I think it's better to focus more on whether a game succeeds or fails in what it's trying to do.

Sipheres

Jan 31, 2022
Personally not a fan of all of the new secretary pill, the minigame is very frustrating and hard for me, since im not a native english speaker and the sexy time is just not my personal taste but this is of course very subjective. But i think giving an option to change the minigame towards one, what everyone can do, no matter their english skills would decrease the frustration with this minigame quite a bit.

Also really looking forward to the next updates from the roadmap, they all sound really good for me :)

Reactions: ClownBug

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Good update. New mini game like challange for me because I am bad with english. Maybe a little better. In this type game sometimes very hard to remember something even on my native language and much harder on english... But it's okay for me. I even like it. Story seems interesting. You plan make some story content with new charachter (massage therapist)? Seems like yes if judge update. Because it's not just scene. He talk about pills and that he thinks... It's become romantic relation?

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Has McLurkington stopped working on mods? Is the Pharmacist 'Discount' Offers Mod never going to get updated?

silentwookie

Jan 18, 2018
For those that struggle with the wordle secretary tasks you have two options.

1: there are a few websites that are useful for searching words given certain letters conditions. For example:

2: there is an option ingame for working automatically.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
And yes. Action point - good new sistem. If you just make a little mistake and minigame failed. Or if you bad with some minigame. Less grinding if you want to see one or over variant. But it's not seems like cheat or abuse because you can loose this point and you can maximum have just 3 point. I think it's good balance.

Reactions: l1lym

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Regarding action points:

In my opinion, they make the game way to easy. Perhaps lower the amount or even better:
Instead of 3 each day give the player 21 a week. So there is always the strategic decision to make to "use them early"or to "try to keep them" ... risking them to get drained. With a daily refresh this risk is way lower ...

(and yes, I don't need to use them. But if they are there, I can't resist) ;)
I agree they've made things a bit too easy at the moment, currently working on ways to tune them down.
Perhaps a problem with ' vs ´ ? (just guessing)
Yep it's the smart quotes that are the issue, Harlowe only recognizes the straight ' and " , whereas the angled smart quotes are considered to be characters
there seems to be a bug where you soft look if you get the word instantly during the secretary minigame,
Ah interesting, will look into that.

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
damn, there is no option to use an action point when you fail at the minigame of drinking cum from your stepdad to not get stuck in a different dna :(

• Haha
Reactions: Deotix

human94

Jul 15, 2018
I agree they've made things a bit too easy at the moment, currently working on ways to tune them down.
Please, just don't remove them. Maybe leave only 1 action point. I just need this point for minigame then need make correct answer\speach. I bad with english. This minigame with timer. For me this type minigame very hard or almost impossible.

And yes. I am okey with new minigame(secretary job) just because this minigame don't have timer and I can think freely.

Last edited:

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
It's new so there will be bugs, I'll try to resolve them but it really helps to have screenshots or details about what's breaking for you.
Please, just don't remove them. Maybe leave only 1 action point. I just need this point for minigame then need make correct answer\speach. I bad with english. This minigame with timer. For me this type minigame very hard or almost impossible.

And yes. I am okey with new minigame(secretary job) just because this minigame don't have timer and I can think freely.
Don't worry they won't be removed :)

Has McLurkington stopped working on mods? Is the Pharmacist 'Discount' Offers Mod never going to get updated?
McLurkington is on sabbatical due to RL stuff, but I hope and believe he will be back one day.

Last edited:
Reactions: human94 and smith66

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Had an odd issue with the new mini game I got the extra task of ending 5 words with T and I thought great a clue but as it turned out the word didn't even have T in it so my choice was do the extra task and fail the main one or do the main one and fail the extra.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Had an odd issue with the new mini game I got the extra task of ending 5 words with T and I thought great a clue but as it turned out the word didn't even have T in it so my choice was do the extra task and fail the main one or do the main one and fail the extra.
That is actually by design. The task is not necessarily related to the correct word - so if you have a task that says "end 5 words with T", and you find out the correct word does not actually have T, as a player you have to decide whether to focus on the task (and just get as many letters right as possible), or focus on finding the correct word and ignore T.

If you fail the task, it will get easier by the next turn (it will go from 5 words to 4 words), BUT you might need to endure being groped and take the small hit to the points you earn.

This trade off is meant to portray the difficulty of multi tasking, where you as a player need to decide what approach you want to take.

Reactions: smith66 and human94

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
So.. umm.. I have a request..
My girl is a bit of a Size Queen, and needs at least 7/10 size ratings..
I would like if we could have either a setting for what size dongs to appear in game.
Or (simpler but meaner) to be able to reject a guy, if he doesn't meet her standards, after we see the guys woodwork.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes