yqx888

Apr 2, 2023
So, the blonde girl is mad with me after I cumming into her. Is it possible to check her out later? I just wanted to try what will happen on her.

TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
So... I tried to change the NPC stats. But then this happens. Been a long time with this mess though honestly
X-Change Life™ and 2 more pages - Work - Microsoft Edge 6_9_2023 3_44_37 AM.png
Here's the code I used. I did the same thing to Oral Skill (Basically copypasting the NPC Stats) and tried other things like wealth and personality. Still doesn't work.

Code:
(set:$npc’s “oral skill” to 10)
Anyone know how to fix it?

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
So... I tried to change the NPC stats. But then this happens. Been a long time with this mess though honestly
View attachment 2684320
Here's the code I used. I did the same thing to Oral Skill (Basically copypasting the NPC Stats) and tried other things like wealth and personality. Still doesn't work.

Code:
(set:$npc’s “oral skill” to 10)
Anyone know how to fix it?
Ah! The issue looks like your computer / browser is trying to use directional/curly quotes. You want "oral skill" rather than “oral skill”. And $npc's instead of $npc’s. Even though they look basically the same only straight quotes are recognized by Harlowe as functional.

TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
Ah! The issue looks like your computer / browser is trying to use directional/curly quotes. You want "oral skill" rather than “oral skill”. And $npc's instead of $npc’s. Even though they look basically the same only straight quotes are recognized by Harlowe as functional.
So... I need to change to a different browser than edge then?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
So... I need to change to a different browser than edge then?
I'm not sure. It could be your whole OS doing it, the feature is called "smart quotes". Otherwise you can just type out your command in a plain text notepad and then copy and paste it into the window, something like that should do the trick.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
X-Change Life 0.17b has now entered playtesting! It mainly features a new job you can do as a Secretary. Here's a little in-depth preview of it I shared with Subscribers last week if you're interested in what's in it:

This is technically my most intricate update so far and required me to actually learn Javascript so I could implement "sexy Wordle"...

Thorsten

Mar 31, 2018
Oh whow, I'm really looking forward to secretary Siri!

Just two questions:

Can you switch jobs (saleswoman <-> secretary)?
If you switch back, do you keep your promotions ? (desk/commissions)

okamisan05

Nov 17, 2017
I'm having an issue applying mods to the game. I downloaded the game and some mods, but when I click on the Load Mods button, I get an error. I've tried disabling some and even all mods and get the same message every time. Any advice on fixing this would be greatly appreciated.

1686436942226.png

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Oh whow, I'm really looking forward to secretary Siri!

Just two questions:

Can you switch jobs (saleswoman <-> secretary)?
If you switch back, do you keep your promotions ? (desk/commissions)
Yes you switch back and forth and you don’t lose your progress! In fact the optimal play style will be to work part of the week as a Secretary, part as a salesperson

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I'm having an issue applying mods to the game. I downloaded the game and some mods, but when I click on the Load Mods button, I get an error. I've tried disabling some and even all mods and get the same message every time. Any advice on fixing this would be greatly appreciated.

View attachment 2688845
Hmmmmmmmm I’m not sure about this one. I would recommend the #mod-bug-reports channel on discord as all the mod authors are there

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Maybe both!
Fun thing about the Warehouse is all the possibilities, from being "punished" for a unsafe action to being forced into filming a training video for the company. And of course, being hauled into HR for everything from looking into complaints to team building exercises.

... and your 15 min breaks and lunch hour. -lol-

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
X-Change Life 0.17b has now entered playtesting! It mainly features a new job you can do as a Secretary. Here's a little in-depth preview of it I shared with Subscribers last week if you're interested in what's in it:

This is technically my most intricate update so far and required me to actually learn Javascript so I could implement "sexy Wordle"...
Looks fantastic!

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes