TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Are we going to get some exhibitionist and or voyeur fetish content in the coming Warehouse update?

I ask because I was reading the thread and the image of some embarrassed woman having to run naked thru a warehouse popped into my head. And I thought to myself, 'Yeah, that would happen in this game.'

Cybul

Sep 22, 2017
I do encounter bug when working as secretary where choosing to "Work focus." does play rolling audio but nothing more.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
XChangeLife-0.17bHotfix2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
Reactions: JoJoPool and l1lym

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Like the secretary job. And you're right -- she doesn't exactly have small tits. ;)

I do have a question though. Is the "bullshit" option when you are selling the product totally random, or is it based on some stat or ability? Just curious since it seems to be appearing less often than the last time I played this game.

Thorsten

Mar 31, 2018
Regarding action points:

In my opinion, they make the game way to easy. Perhaps lower the amount or even better:
Instead of 3 each day give the player 21 a week. So there is always the strategic decision to make to "use them early"or to "try to keep them" ... risking them to get drained. With a daily refresh this risk is way lower ...

(and yes, I don't need to use them. But if they are there, I can't resist) ;)

CrusadeX

Jul 31, 2020
great new features over time! keep it up!
but I have a massive delay on the game mostly after character gives birth and lactating, with or without mods.
is it a bug or browser issue? java? I am using chrome.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
My next character I make will be called Conan!

What is best in life? Conan : "To dose your co-workers, see them fucked before you, and to hear the moans of their female form."

-lol-

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
there seems to be a bug where you soft look if you get the word instantly during the secretary minigame,

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
hi a question, this game shows that your character can be pregnant but what if the character turns into a guy again? Does the pregnancy get cancelled?

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Mod-loader make errors on page, with zero mods even.

Code:
 An error occurred while running the (partial:)-created macro, a (partial:) custom macro of (_get_storage:"local"): 1 error occurred when running a custom macro (with str-type _storage, str-type _name and any-type _default).
But game works fine with original html file.

Never mind, fixed by deleting files in browser storage from previous version.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Is Editing NPC's bugged?

I type " set:$npc’s “oral skill” to 10 " and nothing changes in characters.

darkdreamer138

Jul 28, 2022
hi a question, this game shows that your character can be pregnant but what if the character turns into a guy again? Does the pregnancy get cancelled?
You can't turn back to a guy if you're pregnant. Pregnancy by the in-lore X-Change Pill actually makes the change to female permanent; though, the game has this disabled by default, so unless you turn it on, you'll turn back to male after you give birth.

Nov 12, 2018
I’m a huge fan of this game. I would love to see a few changes though. First, a college route with classes, extra curriculars, etc. Second, starting a relationship and going on dates with NPCs complete with unique dialogue and date locations to each NPC archetype (jock, nerd, sugar daddy) along with choices on how committed to the relationship/in love you are of aren’t. Third, I’d love to see the OF job implemented in one of the next releases. Personally I’m not a fan of the office job.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes