human94

Jul 15, 2018
Yes, I plan to improve the male playthrough soon. As you can see in the roadmap, 0.18 is going to include improvements to the male side of things:
Thanks and sorry because I checked road map before and somehow missed this - improving encaunter wih bar girls. That a shame... Maybe I was focused something else...

Then I arrange demo (secretary pill), I meet something. You can take break and talk with guy who can upgrade you desk. But it was new dilalog. Not about desk. He asked cheer employees by ariving on secretary pill. They be glad to even just see you on secretary pill. But nothing happened. Nothing new. Just casual demo. Tryed just work as secretary but nothing new option too. Maybe I miss something... Or over employee have break in concret time and need know then they take break?

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Thank you for the quick answer!
3 variant. 2 previous and after you give birth. How important accept pregnancy I don't know. If you fully accept and glad, then you give birth you can restore 20 point identity. If I remember correctly.

And how to not lose identity - don't forget turn on minigame in setting. If you not know about this. I turn on them only in current walkthrough.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Thanks and sorry because I checked road map before and somehow missed this - improving encaunter wih bar girls. That a shame... Maybe I was focused something else...

Then I arrange demo (secretary pill), I meet something. You can take break and talk with guy who can upgrade you desk. But it was new dilalog. Not about desk. He asked cheer employees by ariving on secretary pill. They be glad to even just see you on secretary pill. But nothing happened. Nothing new. Just casual demo. Tryed just work as secretary but nothing new option too. Maybe I miss something... Or over employee have break in concret time and need know then they take break?
How go to warehouse?

Mar 17, 2021
Question about cheating from a cheater who cheats:

For a while I could hit "L" (or maybe CTRL-L, but no matter as neither work for me) and have a dialog box. I used it "curb qualify" the various chads, lads, and fuckboys. Since the last update (and patches) this has gone away and I'm left sending my PokeThot into her missions without proper recon. So - where the 'ell is the "L"?

Enjoying the game and the super fast growth of the mod section in size and quality.

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
Question about cheating from a cheater who cheats:

For a while I could hit "L" (or maybe CTRL-L, but no matter as neither work for me) and have a dialog box. I used it "curb qualify" the various chads, lads, and fuckboys. Since the last update (and patches) this has gone away and I'm left sending my PokeThot into her missions without proper recon. So - where the 'ell is the "L"?
If you directly edit this game's .html file (or indeed the .html file of any game made in the Harlowe variant of Twine) you can enable console commands to edit any variable directly, similar to the default behaviour of the Sugarcube version of Twine. Simply add the following code to the Javascript section of the page:
JavaScript:
if (!window.harlowe){
    window.harlowe = {"State": State};
}
For this game in particular (on the current version at least), inserting this code on line 25 (just under /* twine-user-script #2: "external scripts that rely on jquery" */) is a valid location for this.

Then, open the newly edited .html file, and the full list of variables can be accessed and modified from your browser's console (F12) via the following command:
JavaScript:
harlowe.State.variables

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Now game have mods? If yes, where I can found them and how install? Or people just work on them because sometimes we can see like someone asking about code and etc.

NikaPeach

May 29, 2021
Umm, how do you edit penis sizes of guys? I recall that there was instruction but I can't seem to find it. Asking for a friend :oops::p

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
If you directly edit this game's .html file (or indeed the .html file of any game made in the Harlowe variant of Twine) you can enable console commands to edit any variable directly, similar to the default behaviour of the Sugarcube version of Twine. Simply add the following code to the Javascript section of the page:
JavaScript:
if (!window.harlowe){
}
For this game in particular (on the current version at least), inserting this code on line 25 (just under /* twine-user-script #2: "external scripts that rely on jquery" */) is a valid location for this.

Then, open the newly edited .html file, and the full list of variables can be accessed and modified from your browser's console (F12) via the following command:
JavaScript:
harlowe.State.variables
Same effect but without modifing file:
Code:
Harlowe.API_ACCESS.STATE.variables

Reactions: coretex

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
XChangeLife-0.17bHotfix2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Updated this with the new hotfix again.

Reactions: tiger7897

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
Same effect but without modifing file:
Code:
Harlowe.API_ACCESS.STATE.variables
Huh, is that a "new" (i.e. in the last five-ish years) Harlowe-wide feature or is it something custom which this game implements? I recall no API access in Harlowe being "by design".

Mar 17, 2021
JavaScript:
if (!window.harlowe){
}

JavaScript:
harlowe.State.variables
I appreciate this - and that you gave me the respect to think I'd understand it. I'm impressed with how much you know and how clear the instructions are right down to the line #. That said, I'm the idiot that idiot-proof can't account for. Armed with this kind of power, I could fumble my way through adjusting penis sizes and bring down the entire world wide web by accident. This is a really cool answer though and you've given some real insight into the game. Thank you for taking the time to help out!

Dugnutty

Mar 22, 2023
For those curious about editing NPC's, the wiki is missing the quotation marks around the 10. So it's actually (set:$npc's "oral skill" to "10"). Of course that's for whatever you're trying to change as well.

So ("stamina" to "12") and so on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NikaPeach

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Yes, I plan to improve the male playthrough soon. As you can see in the roadmap, 0.18 is going to include improvements to the male side of things:
great update for the secretary. But could you flesh out her ample bosom before moving to other topics? I am thinking of buying clothes and pregnancy content.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes