l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Your best bet is to edit via the cheat menu or to join the discord and get advice from the modders

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
didn't you have laser eye surgery recently?

can I ask if all went well? l1lym
Yes it did! A little blurry in one eye still but mostly recovered now - thanks for asking!

careful use the console to much and it will break the game
This is true, the console allows you to execute literally any code the game can execute, so it is very easy to break something.

Reactions: MBabylon

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Aside from Maid / Pleaser and Bimbo are other side effects attainable somewhere or just are they just machine thing?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Aside from Maid / Pleaser and Bimbo are other side effects attainable somewhere or just are they just machine thing?
This is the whole list at the moment:

One of the other ones is “softened physique” but it is very hard to get at the moment.

Reactions: Kohan54

Ethium

Oct 8, 2023
How do I trigger curiosity quests? I've been playing around with the online version, but I haven't been able to trigger any... Btw, great game!

Reactions: Tutuooo

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
How do I trigger curiosity quests? I've been playing around with the online version, but I haven't been able to trigger any... Btw, great game!
They should be triggering automatically over time. Let me check the online version to make sure they aren’t broken…

Colorworks

Sep 2, 2018
I'll lead off with this:
Aphrodite - Thank you for being so responsive in development of your game. My compliments as well that this one is one of my favorite and I really look forward to how it continues to develop.

I'll section off the topics, bare with me got a fair bit to go over. ^.^;

(If anyone else has experience the same issues please mention, since just myself is a small sample size)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Too much at once? ^^;

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
I completely disagree on too many leads one he give you leads for like 2 days or so you can do 3/4 sales per day if you focus on it and with secretary buff no one will ask for commission even on cold leads.

Charm / Int check would be nice to be able to say not tonight ( some more charm exp is always welcome ) who knows maybe the whole system will get expanded with whole dates thing maybe MC will start getting attraction towards girls / guys and will have harder time to say no to them.

Since Mariselle have it I want my Rae be able to get Size Queen as well :sneaky:

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Any way to go full gxg in this game. or is it only possible to have fun as male with girls or with males as a girl??

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
There are a few FF scenes (3 in total I think), but at the moment it’s tough to go full on girl girl for the whole game. Eventually it will be a lot more possible

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Idek whats happening bruv I'm on Android. Its patched oct 8.
This looks like it’s just the patch - somehow the base game files got totally replaced instead of merged.

JOJO MAN

Jun 23, 2021
This looks like it’s just the patch - somehow the base game files got totally replaced instead of merged.
So can I fix this somehow? I used Joiplay. I mean it works on Joiplay but it crashes sometimes and it's a pain in the ass

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
I found someting that I do not think is actually a bug, but is a bit on the annoying side.

I started the game off doing the secretary job. I am playing as a very resistant male.

Starting on day 3 I get the option to 'skip' some of the walls of text at the beginning of the secretary scene and proceed directly to the job.
The problem is that the reluctance adjustment dropdown is hidden in those skipped screens and the default seems to be that I become less reluctant. So by day 5 when I finish up my secretarial duties and can graduate to sales, my reluctance has fallen from the 10 I started with.

So now, when I choose to work the secretary job in the future, I will either have to go through walls of text or involuntarily have my reluctance changed.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes