quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I turned the minigames off, but still during a sex encounter a minigame appeared (some sort of tetris). I finished the game, changed the position and then the game seems to try to start another game (please remind me: why can i disable minigames if the game ignores that setting?), but instead of a minigame i see that: I can see the description what i need to do in that minigame, but the minigame itself is not there and also no other button = i'm stuck with no way out.
Settings allow you to turn of 2 types of minigames: babe-cock memory game(for masculinity checks) and real-time minigames(quick arrow clicking, gauge balancing and sentence building). The other minigames(such as the one in the image) are unaffected. What you can do is enable the skippable minigames cheat or always use the automatic checks to skip the games.

That said, seems like you have a bug there, the minigame should be showing.

Reactions: l1lym

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I turned the minigames off, but still during a sex encounter a minigame appeared (some sort of tetris). I finished the game, changed the position and then the game seems to try to start another game (please remind me: why can i disable minigames if the game ignores that setting?), but instead of a minigame i see that: I can see the description what i need to do in that minigame, but the minigame itself is not there and also no other button = i'm stuck with no way out.
Is there any chance you could press 1 if this happens again and click the "copy variables" button and I can check it out? Need to analyze what happened, that does sound like a bug.

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Now something new happened. I went to the notice board in the break room, choose to do a demo and instead of the normal boss dialog i got this:

This picture fills the whole browser screen, no buttons and no way to scroll (and sadly i didn't know that i could press 1 to copy the variables).

And about my previous bug report: i know already WHEN this will happen (and it happens 100% of the time). If i try to use a active sex skill while minigames are disabled i get the description what i need to do, but i won't get a "skip minigame" button. It will not happen if i only use passive sex skills.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
In the latest patch it stays locked based on your starting stats

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
Also notice if you use the xchange machine and go by all the available models, when you go back to the start i found i have no clothes to wear on my xchange, they are forgotten as soon as you change models

Lord Nux

Nov 28, 2018
@l1lym

Getting to v0.19 is probably impossible for this year, but do you think you'll get to v0.18c by the end of this year?
Just curious.

rmndr

Jan 22, 2023
1697728951948.png
My browser seems to hate this game. Any tips to fix " The error was "ReferenceError: tippy is not defined". Check the browser console for more details." on Brave browser?

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Some feedback:

I feel that it makes sense to start players in the secretary role.

However, in the secretary role it's too easy for your fully male, fully masculine character to get fucked by your co-workers.

I feel like when you're fully masculine and take x change to be a woman, you should still have huge mental barriers to prevent you from getting fucked. But as you get corrupted throughout the game it gets easier and easier for guys to fuck you.
I've had this exact experience. I have all stats maxed out, 0 sex rep and I still cannot resist the co-workers. Also, what is the in-universe reason as to why the protagonist is just fine with getting raped in the job?

Reactions: Fyn

Melphy

Aug 30, 2017
I've had this exact experience. I have all stats maxed out, 0 sex rep and I still cannot resist the co-workers. Also, what is the in-universe reason as to why the protagonist is just fine with getting raped in the job?
I mean, why they're fine with it afterwards is kind of up in the air, but given what some of the other products do to your brain, especially the SWP ones, and how much the maid pills also mess with your cognition, I'd assume it's part of the mental effects of the pill.

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Think of this as pill effects.

In reality, the scenes were written with office sex in mind and it is nearly impossible to avoid. The whole purpose of the secretary pill is to force sex between coworkers.

That is also the rational behind the creation of the pill itself if you bother to read the game supplied information.

I feel that there should be more in game methods of avoiding the sexual scenes, but that is not the purpose of the scene or game.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Also, what is the in-universe reason as to why the protagonist is just fine with getting raped in the job?
On the Secretary pill you are much more sexually open and all your inhibitions / desires not to do things are down in favor of compliance and being helpful, and making your coworkers happy. This sort of thing is a core part of the X-Change-iverse.

This game is in no shape or form trying to replicate real life, it is a fantasy/sci fi sex game and so there are certain factors about the game world that will seem bewildering or offensive.

To respond to the review claiming his game cannot be enjoyed as a trans person - the game's fanbase has a LOT of members of the trans community, to the point where I would say it is a core group. That is NOT to say that the game is a good representation of the trans experience, it is a pure fantasy / kink game.

I feel that there should be more in game methods of avoiding the sexual scenes, but that is not the purpose of the scene or game.
I will be making the Secretary game easier to play from the standpoint of someone trying to avoid sex, especially early on - but the end result will feel like a "slippery slope" - easy to resist at the beginning and then you start wanting it more and more.

View attachment 3018019
My browser seems to hate this game. Any tips to fix " The error was "ReferenceError: tippy is not defined". Check the browser console for more details." on Brave browser?
This means you likely installed just the patch or overwrote the main game files. To install the patch you have to merge it over a complete installation so that the game is able to access all the files.

Reactions: TheFamilyDog

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
@l1lym

Getting to v0.19 is probably impossible for this year, but do you think you'll get to v0.18c by the end of this year?
Just curious.
I think so. At least, I think the playtest for 0.18c will be out by end of year. We'll see, it's not a promise - my goal right now is making the additional NPC framework very flexible and easy to mod.

Also notice if you use the xchange machine and go by all the available models, when you go back to the start i found i have no clothes to wear on my xchange, they are forgotten as soon as you change models
That's right - all outfits are body specific, so if you change bodies in game you need to either rent clothes or buy clothes specifically for that model / body.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
There are 2 scenes with anal (both in the hot n ready post minigame sex scenes).

The truth is I don’t like writing about anal that much. I will probably add it later on down the roadmap but it’s not a huge priority for me, I am painfully vanilla in some ways

Reactions: weirdlittlefella
4.60 star(s) 87 Votes