menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Don't know if this is planned or if any of the mod's of the game addressed this or not. When you get spiked by a guy, like in the bar, you just turn female and you don't immediately get hit upon. I just figured that once you were spiked and transformed, the guy who did it would immediately try to hook up with you. Instead I am just turned into my female form with nothing else happening.

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
It is often that your local browser storage may be full or something similar. You might try using a different browser, or clearing your cache and see if that helps. But anyhow the underlying issue is that the game is issuing a command to save game data in your browser local storage and the browser is blocking it.
Well, I don't know what the problem is (I will investigate further), because I cleared the cache (there was 1gb of cache and it was cleared, in an extreme way, I cleared the cookies and site data to see if it worked) and it still didn't work . What's bizarre is that I used 3 test browsers with the same ad block, they are:
1. Firefox: it is the only one that can clearly see the game's emojis and it is the browser that caused the problem mentioned above;
2. Google Chrome: with this browser I was unable to view the emojis, only squares appear, at the time of the error, I was using Firefox;
2.1 - I downloaded Google because it is more compatible with most HTML games and in order to correct the problems with missing images, however, the error persists in many games. Fortunately, I didn't have any issues with missing images in your game.
3. Chromium: same as Google Chrome.

When I click on button 1, this printed text appears at the end of the window without any variables:
saveissue2.png
I will test other browsers while I investigate the issue.

yrtwqe

Jun 30, 2023
Good day-night-morning Do you need help in development?
I visited gitgud and looked sources - gitflow, js, twee for ui, it seems usually, curiously and interesting. I've never took part in like this//
This unique game is liked me with its plot, opportunities-gameplay, I want to help in launching features, catching and solving bugs, etc.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Good day-night-morning Do you need help in development?
I visited gitgud and looked sources - gitflow, js, twee for ui, it seems usually, curiously and interesting. I've never took part in like this//
This unique game is liked me with its plot, opportunities-gameplay, I want to help in launching features, catching and solving bugs, etc.
Yes! I could definitely use your help. If there's an area I really want to improve, it would be the flexibility of the game's UI for mobile devices, and improving the performance. So feel free to take a look at the project code and see if there is anything you would enjoy helping with:

I am very open to people donating code - just the other day, someone wrote e-stim code for the game, so now the game will support zapping you with electric shocks when you lose masculinity :D if you have the right devices, of course...

Additionally they improved the buttplug.io implementation, so in future releases it should be much more stable.

But anyhow, that is just to say, I am very happy to get real coders to look at my code, since I am just a writer by background, and not a very good coder myself - everything I know is only based on googling.

Sorry for asking but do you have an ETA on the Interracial content?
I'm afraid no specific ETA, if you are referring to BBC specific type stuff, but there is a lot of interracial content coming in the next update (but focused female NPCs and F/F content), as well as a lot of Alexia content in the following update which is technically interracial as well if you're playing a non asian MC.

Anyhow there will definitely be more BBC scenes and stuff in future, but can't give you an exact date on it other than it will likely be early next year.

Well, I don't know what the problem is (I will investigate further), because I cleared the cache (there was 1gb of cache and it was cleared, in an extreme way, I cleared the cookies and site data to see if it worked) and it still didn't work . What's bizarre is that I used 3 test browsers with the same ad block, they are:
1. Firefox: it is the only one that can clearly see the game's emojis and it is the browser that caused the problem mentioned above;
2. Google Chrome: with this browser I was unable to view the emojis, only squares appear, at the time of the error, I was using Firefox;
2.1 - I downloaded Google because it is more compatible with most HTML games and in order to correct the problems with missing images, however, the error persists in many games. Fortunately, I didn't have any issues with missing images in your game.
3. Chromium: same as Google Chrome.

When I click on button 1, this printed text appears at the end of the window without any variables:
View attachment 3037956
I will test other browsers while I investigate the issue.
Hmm I'm sorry about the issues you've been experiencing. That is very strange about the emojis disappearing - there seems to be something majorly wrong. Can I ask what type of device you are using, is it a PC, Mac or Linux?

yrtwqe

Jun 30, 2023
Yes! I could definitely use your help. If there's an area I really want to improve, it would be the flexibility of the game's UI for mobile devices, and improving the performance. So feel free to take a look at the project code and see if there is anything you would enjoy helping with:
Great! I think, first of all, we need to write down critical moments that are needed to be improving or fixing (for example - "performance" in ui for mobiles or desktop, long duration of latency between switching pages, endless animation in some situation, soundless pages, sound disappears and more)
Btw, do you have any messenger for accelerate communication ?:)

Newone92

Nov 2, 2022
I interesting to create a mods for this game but I don't have windows device only Android, Android don't support Java and jar files, can somebody help me? /

genericuser27

Jan 30, 2021
Is it safe to add/remove mods in the middle of a playthrough?

Also, if I have the plus pill (perm female) is my pregnancy chance supposed to be 0% during demos?

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
l1lym this is message for u and i dont kiding make in bathroom gloryhole to decreace shame because i like when drink cum for father to say tasty and like it and that can be dad to progresive sexuality with him and also to reduce other think embresement shame and like it

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Is it safe to add/remove mods in the middle of a playthrough?

Also, if I have the plus pill (perm female) is my pregnancy chance supposed to be 0% during demos?
It's definitely safe to add them during a playthrough but removing them can cause issues, because the save games will have references to the mods that then have disappeared.

I interesting to create a mods for this game but I don't have windows device only Android, Android don't support Java and jar files, can somebody help me? /
Sorry, I think it would be really difficult without a Mac/PC/Linux device. You could probably convince someone on the discord to compile a modded .html for you, they're really nice!

l1lym this is message for u and i dont kiding make in bathroom gloryhole to decreace shame because i like when drink cum for father to say tasty and like it and that can be dad to progresive sexuality with him and also to reduce other think embresement shame and like it
Thanks your suggestion will be taken under advisement :) there is currently at least one mod that adds a gloryhole already!

Last edited:
Reactions: CrimsonCuck

Beaniedude

Mar 10, 2018
ok im sorry but can you just straight up remove the concept and mechanic of your sister or parent walking in on you? that shit makes 0 sense to have and benefits the game in no way whatsoever just a frustrating luck mechanic that all in all ends up reducing any playability

• Haha
Reactions: Z3r0K00l

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
ok im sorry but can you just straight up remove the concept and mechanic of your sister or parent walking in on you? that shit makes 0 sense to have and benefits the game in no way whatsoever just a frustrating luck mechanic that all in all ends up reducing any playability
Yes you can, you can turn it off in the cheat menu (set getting caught disabled to true):
1698588763044.png

Or if you start contributing rent to the household expenses, they treat you as less of a guest and more as a family member and thusdon't mind.

And it's not entirely luck based, you can ask the guy to be quiet, or build up a friendship with your family members and they will be less likely to do it.

in future got milf?
Yep.

anyone got a save with max points for the beach community
Apologies but nothing happens yet at max points so don't worry about it...

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I keep trying to play but the pictures won't load... says: a javascript error has occurred. tippy was not defined

Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
I tried to get Kendra while not being "her type", started by maxing out what I could get with her favorite drinks (+ 3 attraction max), and then, maxed out all the right answers to the "mutual interest" chat, but even though she gives me her number, she won't go further.

Tilionar

Sep 5, 2017
I'm pretty sure that I'm just missing something, but how do I get the sports outfits for Rae and Jia, for example? They are not available for purchase in the shop. Do they have to be unlocked in a way?

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes