Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
There seems to be a bug (i think it is one): if you use a breeder pill you can only orgasm if you receive a creampie, but if you become pregnant (and if this means the change is permanent) this effect will stay the same at least as long as you are pregnant. Shouldn't the effects of the breeder pill wear off after a while?

judgement16

Jan 14, 2019
How I get Step Dad content, I have Non Enabled and not done any cleaning for 15 days but nothing, is there something else I need to do?

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I keep trying to play but the pictures won't load... says: a javascript error has occurred. tippy was not defined
This is likely from downloading the patch but not the full download as well - the patch files need to be merged over the full download so that both sets of files are available.
There seems to be a bug (i think it is one): if you use a breeder pill you can only orgasm if you receive a creampie, but if you become pregnant (and if this means the change is permanent) this effect will stay the same at least as long as you are pregnant. Shouldn't the effects of the breeder pill wear off after a while?
I can see the argument to make it this way but at the moment the Breeder effects and orgasms are designed to continue even during / after pregnancy until the pill wears fully off.

Are the new outfits for any one particular character? Or are they spread out across them?
Spread out across. Well, it's not new new outfits per se, it's just that you will see a lot more of the outfits already available (roughly 80ish per char)

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
I haven't played the game for several updates, but I've read some changelog lines, does the game now have some extent of progression/plot/story/main quest?

Meberik

Apr 3, 2020
Hi guys, I ran into a problem, I can't get a scene with Greg, I ignore his requests about cleaning and he still doesn't give me a pill, maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
(set:$potion_shop_essence_extracted to x)

replace x with the amount you want
How and where do i use that? If i try to use it in the console i get several error messages. If i write it without the brackets in the console i get the message that "to" is a invalid command and if i keep the brackets then i get the message that ":" is a invalid element.

Nobody44773

Feb 5, 2019
How and where do i use that? If i try to use it in the console i get several error messages. If i write it without the brackets in the console i get the message that "to" is a invalid command and if i keep the brackets then i get the message that ":" is a invalid element.
You need to type it inside the ingame console (` key on the keyboard) not in your browser console

meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
  • Score multiplier is now set from the beginning of the game and does not change

this is a huge change, and from a player who likes to start from the absolute lowest stats (1,1,1 start), this is....huge

Jim Mann

Jul 24, 2018
I haven't played the game for several updates, but I've read some changelog lines, does the game now have some extent of progression/plot/story/main quest?
Sort of? You can meet the girl from the prologue and her friends. This opens up several repeatable sex scenes to build up a good reputation with the group, but afaik there's nothing after that so the rep doesn't actually matter.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Played it a bit, hoped that my MC will, by the use of a pill, uncovered one of earth greatest mystery: why do girls have such a fetish for shoes? Was disappointed, no answers and no shoes to buy either.

On a slightly more serious tone: I'd have like to give free rein to my inner lesbian, but no Girl on Girl action?

This game as great potential, but as far as i'm concerned it needs a few things:
Lesbian and why not gay action.
To be able to have NPC as friends or fuck buddies (as of now you can call a guy but not a girl?).
A bit more ethnic diversity, all the dudes which approach my characters were white (asians, easterners, and blacks should be there too).
Male NPC should not all behave like assholes, most of them have the seduction skills of a teenager. They should not all be repulse by going down on a girl either, and should not all offer money!
Some NPCs should be under the influence of the pills (so you end-up seducing a girl whom might be a dude in disguise, and vice-versa). And since some spice drink why not allow the character to spice them too? Or the option to take a pill or pills with your BF or GF?
You should be able to have a pregnancy talk.
And be able to build a relationship (GF/GF; GF/BF; BF/BF). With all the spice that the pills could bring in a couple. And why not an option for sharing, threesome etc.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes