Tilionar

Sep 5, 2017
I saved the game. But it disappeared is there a way to save it on the computer like other HTLM games do?
I saw the import save file, but can not understand how to save said file?
In the same window where you can import a save file, you can also export it. This will download the save file from one of your three online slots. So you need to save your game in one of the three slots (A, B or C) and then export the save file.

Reactions: Brandu33

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Guys, I need your help, I can't get a scene with Greg in any way, I ignore his requests about cleaning, but he still doesn't give a pill to the maid, maybe there are some conditions? I tried it on the online version of the game and on the stationary
You also need to be male.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I saved the game. But it disappeared is there a way to save it on the computer like other HTLM games do?
I saw the import save file, but can not understand how to save said file?
1698884585997.png
Under import/export saves, click "Export Slot X to file" and that will export it to a file on your computer.

I also still have the same problem on Rae and Jia. As recommended by some other people, I tried it on different days/weeks, different saves, with money cheat and without - the outfits do not appear in the shop. There is also no rotation in the shop for me, I can buy everything from the start - except for these sports outfits.
I'm afraid this is a bug. The gym outfits are always supposed to show up. I will put out a fix today if I can figure out what's causing it.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Is there a mod which would allow the guys to invite to their place or to a hotel? Character is suppose to be adult and yet cannot entertain guest in own bedroom?!

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
Dumb questions, knowing the game and don’t needed be like female but male sex get more then the 3 , also I tried muted music but keep sounds it mutes all is just me

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
As promised, attached at the bottom of this post is the hotfix that fixes the missing gym outfits.
Dumb questions, knowing the game and don’t needed be like female but male sex get more then the 3 , also I tried muted music but keep sounds it mutes all is just me
Not sure whether I understand your questioncorrectly, but you have 3 options, you can put all audio on (music + sound), music off (but sound on), and all audio off. Also, you can toggle the male/female voice overs in the settings.
1698935700629.png
Very impressed, this is a high quality game. Good job.
Glad you're enjoying it!

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
I didn't use Xchange pills, but still Greg says he needs to clean up the house and leaves, maybe he needs to be drunk or something else?
You are doing something wrong, I just tested it here and it worked. To activate the scene, you have to ignore 3 times and keep ignoring, for example:

1. Ignore 3 times and on the 4th night he will drug your water, you got the first scene: dust dust dust mop mop mop (these are the words that appear in the scene).
2. The house will be clean for almost 1 week (more or less 6 days), keep ignoring and you will go back to the first step, ignore 3 times and 4th night drugged, you got the second scene: wipe wipe wipe it down replace (these are I don't remember the words of the scene correctly).
3. Again it will be almost a week with a clean house, and keep ignoring and the mc will be drugged, -- Gotcha! -- , you got the third and final scene with the side effect: read-maid!
There are exactly 2 scenes. Have a good time.

Note: if you clean the house, at some point in time, you will have to redo everything again, and I believe that is exactly what you are doing.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
As promised, attached at the bottom of this post is the hotfix that fixes the missing gym outfits.

Not sure whether I understand your questioncorrectly, but you have 3 options, you can put all audio on (music + sound), music off (but sound on), and all audio off. Also, you can toggle the male/female voice overs in the settings.
View attachment 3055082

Glad you're enjoying it!
I have just music off , but no audio or voice over show up

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Who do you have to be for lesbian options? Or who has the most rather. I know early I think Jia was the only one who did.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I tried a second time this game, with mods this time. It's quite good indeed.
i understand that it's an ongoing project, and therefore a lot of things are still missing.

I still do not understand why there is no black males? (I'm not asking for a BBC oriented game, it's good as it is), it's just illogical to have a girl whom self-advocate her taste for black meat and to find none!?

The game is fun to play as a MC, it would be better if there was a way to meet girls at the beach, the mall, to invite them for a sleepover, etc.

Hope to see a love hotel in the mall, cabins for rent on the beach, or the possibility to ask the guy when playing as a girl to go for a stroll in the jungle.

I hope that there will be the possibility to have relationships, a boyfriend and/or a girlfriend, with vanilla things to do.
On one of the collectible card there is the story of a couple playing with pills, hope that it will become a possibility in the future.

Reactions: checheuseche

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
I think that BBC will be locked behind special events and pills ( so not in your body unfortunately ) who knows maybe in future we will see Dredd expansion.

Adding it into generic / coworker npc would mean that for every possible girl you would need to add positions / flavour text and scenes which would be hella of work I much prefer to focus on expanding what we currently have.

Who do you have to be for lesbian options? Or who has the most rather. I know early I think Jia was the only one who did.
Dunno if it's full lesbian because it ends in threesome and I don't remember if you can avoid guy joining in cause I haven't played that character for long time I became Rae enjoyer recently but Cassidy have scene with Alexia in the gym < Needs outfit.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes