l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I am not really interested in creating gay content myself, but anyone who wants to add it via modding has full access to the source code, and it's really easy to add content.

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
Played it a bit, hoped that my MC will, by the use of a pill, uncovered one of earth greatest mystery: why do girls have such a fetish for shoes? Was disappointed, no answers and no shoes to buy either.

On a slightly more serious tone: I'd have like to give free rein to my inner lesbian, but no Girl on Girl action?

This game as great potential, but as far as i'm concerned it needs a few things:
Lesbian and why not gay action.
To be able to have NPC as friends or fuck buddies (as of now you can call a guy but not a girl?).
A bit more ethnic diversity, all the dudes which approach my characters were white (asians, easterners, and blacks should be there too).
Male NPC should not all behave like assholes, most of them have the seduction skills of a teenager. They should not all be repulse by going down on a girl either, and should not all offer money!
Some NPCs should be under the influence of the pills (so you end-up seducing a girl whom might be a dude in disguise, and vice-versa). And since some spice drink why not allow the character to spice them too? Or the option to take a pill or pills with your BF or GF?
You should be able to have a pregnancy talk.
And be able to build a relationship (GF/GF; GF/BF; BF/BF). With all the spice that the pills could bring in a couple. And why not an option for sharing, threesome etc.
now now, you cant go asking for ethnic diversity in a white ethno-state like Summer city, you wouldn't want to make hitler cry, would you?

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
You don't need to do anything to enable the console.
But maybe you need like me for example hold shift and tap the ` key twice.
Ok, i know now what the problem was. The ` key is a "dead" key on the german keyboard, you have to press space after pressing the ` key (see here ) to open the console.

Reactions: Nobody44773

Nobody44773

Feb 5, 2019
Ok, i know now what the problem was. The ` key is a "dead" key on the german keyboard, you have to press space after pressing the ` key (see here ) to open the console.
Good that you figured it out.
On my german keyboard i need to hold shift and tap the ` key twice to open the console for whatever weird reason.
Could be some weird kink of my specific keyboard well who knows.

genericuser27

Jan 30, 2021
I saw on the changelog that some new outfits were added. I didn't see any new images though in the update file, what outfits were added for which characters? Thanks.

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
I don't get any notification on what curiosity quest consist of, but I got a notification of having completed one, like I did just by coincidence.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I don't get any notification on what curiosity quest consist of, but I got a notification of having completed one, like I did just by coincidence.
Hover over the action point display when it has a question mark on its background.

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
Hmm I'm sorry about the issues you've been experiencing. That is very strange about the emojis disappearing - there seems to be something majorly wrong. Can I ask what type of device you are using, is it a PC, Mac or Linux?
I'm sorry for the late delay in feedback, since I installed other browsers and started testing (I lost track of time playing), I didn't find any errors. Regarding emojis, most browsers, with the exception of Firefox, do not have an emoji font. But luckily I managed to fix the problem and now I see the emojis completely.

-- I use Linux.

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
The game becomes slower over time, especially the milking scene can bring the game to a halt for a minute or so. What i don't know if this is a problem of the chrome browser or a problem of the game itself. The only "fix" for this problem that i know is to save the game, close the browser and start the game new and load the game again. This fixes it for a short while.

Reactions: Tutuooo

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
How do u increase ur dick size ?
There are 2 ways:
First, you can go to the mall and the mutatio store, you can increase or decrease the size of your dick;
mall > mutatio > essence upgrades > cock enhancement (cost: 99999 essence)

and second, by cheat you can access it in the morning:
menu > game settings > small button (similar to a pager) below fullscreen mode.

Last edited:

n3k0f4n

Oct 26, 2017
Can anyone help me? I've been trying to purchase Jia's Blue Yoga outfit for quite some time now, but it doesn't seem to be avaible in the shop. I've even gone as far as buying out the entire store and checking for changes over several ingame days to weeks, but unfortunately, nothing has changed. Is this a normal occurrence? Have I missed something, or could there be an issue in the current version?

Last edited:

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
I found that different girls can buy different outfits, you "just" need to find the correct girl to buy that outfit.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I am not really interested in creating gay content myself, but anyone who wants to add it via modding has full access to the source code, and it's really easy to add content.
Neither am I. Was just saying. Will keep an eye on your game. You should at least make it possible to call a girl or go on a date with her.
When as a MC i managed to get a girl's phone number, i was not able to call her (unless i missed something), and on our next encounter there was no change in the way she was reacting to my character.
After having a successful date with her, and her telling the MC that she'd like to meet again, you still can not call her, have a date, etc.
I was not aware that mods existed thx!
Cheers.

Last edited:

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Dates are planned for 0.19 and will later get some expansion in 0.20 for now you can only call girls to go to club with you.

Reactions: Brandu33

Tilionar

Sep 5, 2017
Can anyone help me? I've been trying to purchase Jia's Blue Yoga outfit for quite some time now, but it doesn't seem to be avaible in the shop. I've even gone as far as buying out the entire store and checking for changes over several ingame days to weeks, but unfortunately, nothing has changed. Is this a normal occurrence? Have I missed something, or could there be an issue in the current version?
I also still have the same problem on Rae and Jia. As recommended by some other people, I tried it on different days/weeks, different saves, with money cheat and without - the outfits do not appear in the shop. There is also no rotation in the shop for me, I can buy everything from the start - except for these sports outfits.

Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
i got Kendra's phone number but when i call her she says shes busy to the invite to the club.
How do i get to in her pants?

n3k0f4n

Oct 26, 2017
I also still have the same problem on Rae and Jia. As recommended by some other people, I tried it on different days/weeks, different saves, with money cheat and without - the outfits do not appear in the shop. There is also no rotation in the shop for me, I can buy everything from the start - except for these sports outfits.
Thanks for the info.

Last edited:

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I saved the game. But it disappeared is there a way to save it on the computer like other HTLM games do?
I saw the import save file, but can not understand how to save said file?

Meberik

Apr 3, 2020
Guys, I need your help, I can't get a scene with Greg in any way, I ignore his requests about cleaning, but he still doesn't give a pill to the maid, maybe there are some conditions? I tried it on the online version of the game and on the stationary

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes