Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
On the Secretary pill you are much more sexually open and all your inhibitions / desires not to do things are down in favor of compliance and being helpful, and making your coworkers happy. This sort of thing is a core part of the X-Change-iverse.
And for when the pill wears off?

hailrake25

Nov 28, 2022
There are 2 scenes with anal (both in the hot n ready post minigame sex scenes).

The truth is I don’t like writing about anal that much. I will probably add it later on down the roadmap but it’s not a huge priority for me, I am painfully vanilla in some ways
make more bbc scenes pls

Reactions: philcollinsz22716

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
That's right - all outfits are body specific, so if you change bodies in game you need to either rent clothes or buy clothes specifically for that model / body.
My point is, if you already buy the clothes, x-change to another girl and change back later to that first one, you dont have that clothes any more, you have to re-buy them

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
No, you should still have the clothes when you change back. Unless those clothes were rented, in which case they would disappear.

it’s possible you have experienced a bug, but that is the way it is designed to work.

if you are certain it’s a bug, I could analyze your save games before and after transforming and see what the issue is.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
yeah, it aparently was a bug, because i was trying to replicate it to send you the saves and i keep having the clothes already

2 more things i notice:
if you are working out in the gym and use the skill check, you only get half of the max you can get 2 instead of 4 (without the fun bonus from the club) if you are male, and 5 instead of 10 if female.
when you have sex as a male, you have the button for active sex skill but when you finish the minigame you get fitness xp instead

Dugnutty

Mar 22, 2023
Maybe there's some small lesbian action which eventually leads into a threesome with a dude. I don't recall running into any futa.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
There are 2 F/F scenes at the moment, and 2 MFF threesomes.

Purple pill content is planned but not in yet.

Reactions: CrimsonCuck

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
any futa/lesbian?
If for futa you wrongly asking for trans, then no there arent any, except for pictures on the masculinity crisis check (if you chose those images), for lesbian you have 3 body specific scenes, with your step sister ending in a threesome with a guy in the gim (big breasted latina), with the girl from the intro in the gym and in the beach with the girl from the intro ending in a threesome(both with the red head MC) .

genericuser27

Jan 30, 2021
Is it possible to start the game as a female and/or permanently be a female? Not too interested in the transformation stuff but the mechanics look fun

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Is it possible to start the game as a female and/or permanently be a female? Not too interested in the transformation stuff but the mechanics look fun
Yes you can permanently become a female - you can take a breeder pill and have the breeder permanence setting turned on - after you give birth one time you’ll be a female character permanently.

genericuser27

Jan 30, 2021
Yes you can permanently become a female - you can take a breeder pill and have the breeder permanence setting turned on - after you give birth one time you’ll be a female character permanently.
Is there a mod/way to start as a female?
Thanks for answering!

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I rather learn the secrets of the Lighthouse!
Which would be the perfect spot to mod for perm-hood by ghost powers.
Thinking about it, having some woman ghost steal one's body from the start of the game would be unusually.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Is there a mod/way to start as a female?
Thanks for answering!
I think there are mods for it. You can check out the list here:

I'm not sure which is the best for achieving it - there are 134 mods now (!!!) that's insane, I feel like just the other day there were only 100.

I think you can also do a permanent female pill with a console command. First, take any X-Change pill and transform into a woman, then press ` to open the console, and enter:
Code:
(set:$pill_taken to "Plus")
Meaning it changes your pill to a "Plus" pill, which is in the game code but not available for purchase in the store because I want to add a quest for unlocking it etc etc. But it should still work.

I rather learn the secrets of the Lighthouse!
Which would be the perfect spot to mod for perm-hood by ghost powers.
Thinking about it, having some woman ghost steal one's body from the start of the game would be unusually.
I won't add too many spoilers but the lighthouse is going to be VERY important in the future for your character :)

I'm so pumped to write out the questline stuff around it...

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
saveissue.png
I'm having trouble saving the game. I searched for a solution, and as recommended, I cleared the cache but it didn't work. Is there any way to save via the console?

It's the current version, 18a.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
View attachment 3036882
I'm having trouble saving the game. I searched for a solution, and as recommended, I cleared the cache but it didn't work. Is there any way to save via the console?

It's the current version, 18a.
It is often that your local browser storage may be full or something similar. You might try using a different browser, or clearing your cache and see if that helps. But anyhow the underlying issue is that the game is issuing a command to save game data in your browser local storage and the browser is blocking it.

Is there a plan to add more interracially content?
Yes.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes