Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Bugs found 1 Cabbie still don't sleep with you after scene with Dredd you can talk with her and drink but no more 2 yoga outfit dissapear from shop for autumn
As for Gabbi, there is a mini-mod (can be found on lovers lab) which corrects this until the bug is weeded out.

hell021

Apr 22, 2022
anyone know if the toy vibro interaction works with a buttplug control via app (bluetooth) made by Lealuxes

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
is there an alternative to using the mod loader to use mods? I have java 8 on my mac but it still wont open
edit: nvm figured it out, java on the mac is weird with locations so had to move the x change folder into applications to get the loader to work

Last edited:
Reactions: l1lym

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
is there an alternative to using the mod loader to use mods? I have java 8 on my mac but it still wont open
edit: nvm figured it out, java on the mac is weird with locations so had to move the x change folder into applications to get the loader to work
That's not a java thing most likely path issue in your zsh config. Default brew install is global by default. This is assuming you load it trough the command java -jar pathtojar/somemodeversion.jar

I could write a more detailed walkthrough process if necessary.

This could be a good note for the mod loader if it wasn't already Aphrodite

Last edited:

Newone92

Nov 2, 2022
Thank you for the feedback!

In terms of the yoga outfit thing - did you try the new patch I posted a couple pages back? That should fix the yoga outfit thing, but let me know if it doesn't.
I play online version because I have only Android devices

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
That's not a java thing most likely path issue in your zsh config. Default brew install is global by default. This is assuming you load it trough the command java -jar pathtojar/somemodeversion.jar

I could write a more detailed walkthrough process if necessary.

This could be a good note for the mod loader if it wasn't already Aphrodite
If you would be willing to write a detailed guide I would be happy to put it on the wiki for sure.

carabasse

Feb 28, 2018
When you get pregnant on a breeder pill, is there any way to get rid of the damn annoying breeder effect without getting rid of the pregnancy?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
When you get pregnant on a breeder pill, is there any way to get rid of the damn annoying breeder effect without getting rid of the pregnancy?
You can press ` and type (set:$pill_taken to "Basic") and that will remove the effect that only allows orgasms from creampies

Reactions: carabasse

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
If you would be willing to write a detailed guide I would be happy to put it on the wiki for sure.
How to launch the mod loader:
This will explain how to install Java on your computer and launch the mod menu.

This will also assume that there are no prior installations of Java currently on your PC. Here is a list of how to remove Java completely per given OS. I recommend doing this prior if your current Java setup isn't working as expected.
  • Windows:
  • MacOS:
  • Linux:
Installer:
Go to the website and . The site will automatically determine OS. Uncertain if your PC or Mac is even supported? of supported operating systems. For MacOS and Linux it's recommended to use the command line instead (See instructions below).

On MacOS there is an M-series version below, recommended for M-series users. For Windows & Linux I recommend the x64 version if you have a 64 bit system.

Windows:
Setup Java (Skip if done trough the installer mentioned above):
Windows + R then type in powershell. Insert the following command: winget install -e --id Oracle.JavaRuntimeEnvironment

Execute:
Go to the x-change folder and double click the file mod-loader-X.X.X.jar.

MacOS (Version 10.7.3 or newer)
While you can use the installer, I recommend this way since errors are more easily resolved and the installer in my opinion, isn't that stable.

Using open the Terminal and use the following command:
brew install java && \
sudo ln -sfn /opt/homebrew/opt/openjdk/libexec/openjdk.jdk /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/openjdk.jdk

not installed? Here is the full command (Can take a while at the start you also need to press enter):
/bin/bash -c "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/HEAD/install.sh)" && \
(echo; echo 'eval "$(/opt/homebrew/bin/brew shellenv)"') >> /Users/vm/.zprofile && \
eval "$(/opt/homebrew/bin/brew shellenv)" && \
brew install java && \
sudo ln -sfn /opt/homebrew/opt/openjdk/libexec/openjdk.jdk /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/openjdk.jdk

Linux:
Java officially provides installs for these distro's: Oracle Enterprise Linux, Oracle Linux, Red Hat Linux, SLES, SUSE Linux
If you have one of those go to the installer mentioned above. For other distro's I recommend to open the terminal and just insert the command java to see if it's installed, it will also provide install details on some.

Execute for MacOS & Linux:
Open the terminal and navigate to the folder using the cd command (Use TAB for quick select folders and files). Once in the right folder execute the following command java -jar mod-loader-x.x.x.jar, replace x.x.x with your current version (Again TAB can also be used).

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
How to launch the mod loader:
This will explain how to install Java on your computer and launch the mod menu.

This will also assume that there are no prior installations of Java currently on your PC. Here is a list of how to remove Java completely per given OS. I recommend doing this prior if your current Java setup isn't working as expected.
  • Windows:
  • MacOS:
  • Linux:
Installer:
Go to the website and . The site will automatically determine OS. Uncertain if your PC or Mac is even supported? of supported operating systems. For MacOS and Linux it's recommended to use the command line instead (See instructions below).

On MacOS there is an M-series version below, recommended for M-series users. For Windows & Linux I recommend the x64 version if you have a 64 bit system.

Windows:
Windows + R then type in powershell. Insert the following command: winget install -e --id Oracle.JavaRuntimeEnvironment

Execute:
Go to the x-change folder and double click the file mod-loader-X.X.X.jar.

MacOS (Version 10.7.3 or newer)
While you can use the installer, I recommend this way since errors are more easily resolved and the installer in my opinion, isn't that stable.

Using open the Terminal and use the following command:
brew install java && \

not installed? Here is the full command (Can take a while at the start you also need to press enter):
/bin/bash -c "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/HEAD/install.sh)" && \
(echo; echo 'eval "$(/opt/homebrew/bin/brew shellenv)"') >> /Users/vm/.zprofile && \
eval "$(/opt/homebrew/bin/brew shellenv)" && \
brew install java && \

Linux:
Java officially provides installs for these distro's: Oracle Enterprise Linux, Oracle Linux, Red Hat Linux, SLES, SUSE Linux
If you have one of those go to the installer mentioned above. For other distro's I recommend to open the terminal and just insert the command java to see if it's installed, it will also provide install details on some.

Execute for MacOS & Linux:
Open the terminal and navigate to the folder using the cd command (Use TAB for quick select folders and files). Once in the right folder execute the following command java -jar mod-loader-x.x.x.jar, replace x.x.x with your current version (Again TAB can also be used).
Thanks so much, this is GREAT! I've added it here:

Mar 14, 2018
how often are clothes in the shop gets refreshed? with .18a, it seems nearly impossible to get any of the gym outfit that gives unique scenes
I find if you buy up some of the outfits new ones will tend to come in instead. Not much else to do with the money once you get better at desk job

I wanted to recommend you look at Pregmod's implementation of pregnancy, its maybe a little bit beat around the bush but the guts/idea of the implementation is pretty good

Squall99

Apr 6, 2019
I've been fiddling around with npc stat editing, and would like to ask, what does hygiene and personality mean in-game? I guess low hygiene causes some negative lust gain variable, but personality? Is that how "nice" the guy is, or just a type id?

Last edited:

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I find if you buy up some of the outfits new ones will tend to come in instead. Not much else to do with the money once you get better at desk job

I wanted to recommend you look at Pregmod's implementation of pregnancy, its maybe a little bit beat around the bush but the guts/idea of the implementation is pretty good
Thanks! I'll take a look at pregmod... although I can't seem to find any documentation or description of it anywhere, just the source code page.

I do intend to add a lot more content to the pregnancy (believe I've put that in the roadmap), but not planning to go back to it for a bit.

I'm having this issue too even with buying all the other outfits
Yeah... this is something I patched a few pages back, but I don't think it's in the core download yet.

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
Is there a way to add side effects with the console? I'm trying to get some from a mod but you don't always get them and the grind is real pain

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes