l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Save function stopped working after day 1. :(
What sort of error do you get? Typically the issue will be a problem with your browser's local storage being full, so clearing cache beforehand can help.

Another thing to note is that browsers like Edge & Vivaldi sometimes have issues. So if you are using a non-Chrome browser and are willing to try Chrome, it may help. The game has been coded/tested with Chrome in mind and Firefox secondarily.

Last edited:

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Challenged Completed - Purchased all of Rae lil Black's clothing outside of a homely sweatshirt that appeared near the end after all those super sexy outfits. :giggle:

I seem to be having this issue when I got down to the last outfit, it just pops-up on me. It does allow me to continue in the game and even save, but so far I'm just closing Chrome and reloading the game to get rid of it.

Last edited:

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Challenged Completed - Purchased all of Rae lil Black's clothing outside of a homely sweatshirt that appeared near the end after all those super sexy outfits. :giggle:

I seem to be having this issue when I got down to the last outfit, it just pops-up on me. It does allow me to continue in the game and even save, but so far I'm just closing Chrome and reloading the game to get rid of it.
Could you click the "1 error" tab and see what it says? Then I could probably find out what the problem is.

Congrats on the complete collection!
Hey, great game, absolutely loving it. One question: you said you're working on 10 new sex scenes now, does that include random vaginal/anal encounters in the mall/bar?
Not yet - those will be in the following release.

I am working on 10 "controlled" scenes, 1 for each of the main characters, because they are a bit easier to manage than the randomized scenes, and help me lay the groundwork for all sex scenes in the future. Partly an excuse for me to get the "guts" of the game working right before I make fully random sex possible going forward.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
It seems to happen when I'm down to the last piece of clothing I have yet to buy. Because I keep thinking I got every outfit and the store pops-up a few more when I check a few days later. :(

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
It seems to happen when I'm down to the last piece of clothing I have yet to buy. Because I keep thinking I got every outfit and the store pops-up a few more when I check a few days later. :(
Oh! Great, I got the error. Just extract and rename the attached to X-Change Life.html, overwrite your current one. Fix is also up on the website

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Sounds like a boundary error. Something along the lines of an array or a loop being one to small.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Sounds like a boundary error. Something along the lines of an array or a loop being one to small.
In Harlowe the (shuffled) macro that randomizes the list of clothes needs more than 1 entry. When you click filter by "outfits not owned", it was giving this macro only one entry, therefore the error was triggering. Now I have made a check to ensure the (shuffled) macro only takes arrays of more than 1 value.

In Harlowe 3.3.0, this functionality will be changed and (shuffled) will be able to take arrays of 1 value and not throw an error. But anyhow :)

Reactions: smith66

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
No rush from my side of the keyboard, I'm going to see if I can break your game again.

And learn not to be so good in business, cus its getting boring just having a normal sales demo. But some times I do wonder if I go all the wrong choices in the word game it will go straight into fun time.

Yes, its a burden being so good at one's job and I expect to buy my step-sis a coffee plantation soon.

Reactions: dusty stu

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Not sure if the game needs a walkthrough yet, since the tip jar gives you the mains and the rest one could stumble on pretty easily. I will admit the step sis car scene was surprising but there are hints in other encounters with her.

Now as the game gets closer to the 20th version, I do expect someone to make a walk-thru just so folks don't miss out.

Reactions: l1lym

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
As smith66 said, pretty much all the characters play the same in the game (outside sex scenes and clothing). The choice is more just personally preference or maybe you happen to like her closet more then another girl's (like me). But I would say Scarlit Scandal is a good first choice due to being able to sleep with that one girl at the bar that only prefers black guys. Add to that, become a Jock will get your Fitness up there (I mostly go with a 8) for a ton of sex moves that will always get her giving your guy a 10 out of 10.

Now the downside is the xp hit one will take for being a Jock, but I think it evens out with the amount of xp one gets for better sex. But that's if you're playing the main mini-game and can get up to 38+ moves consistently. If one goes with the random rolls, the game is quicker but a lot harder. Now on blackjack, while I can't find the numbers online I think the random chance is the safer bet (50%).

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes