TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
My strategy is to keep his satisfaction up using dirty talk,
Sales or anything else that use the talk game I have maybe a 70% chance with winning. But Dirty Talk goes so fast and has so many choices, I'm just going to avoid it from now on since its a instant failure for me. If nothing is changed, I guess someone could take a screen capture of each phrase and then figure them off the clock and just keep the notes close for the next time.

pixacc

Jul 24, 2017
Could you tell us what the source material for the "Chris becoming Chloe" trading card is? Unfortunately reverse image search doesn't work too well on the filtered pictures. Thank you!

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
What could be the reason dread's boys ignore me when I correctly reason with them?
Sometimes they just do (1/3rd chance), or also if you were talking dirty to them earlier, they sometimes ignore the player.
1645153949437.png
Could you tell us what the source material for the "Chris becoming Chloe" trading card is? Unfortunately reverse image search doesn't work too well on the filtered pictures. Thank you!
Ah, someone with good taste! That is Kacey Kox, one of her gangbangs. Not sure which. But if you search "Kacey Kox Gangbang" on SpankBang, they have a lot of AI upscaled restored versions of her vintage scenes - quite good.

Last edited:

Cadeoi

Jul 29, 2017
Sometimes they just do (1/3rd chance), or also if you were talking dirty to them earlier, they sometimes ignore the player.
View attachment 1659925

Ah, someone with good taste! That is Kacey Kox, one of her gangbangs. Not sure which. But if you search "Kacey Kox Gangbang" on SpankBang, they have a lot of AI upscaled restored versions of her vintage scenes - quite good.
attention to coherent details, like this, makes the game a lot more immersive.

pixacc

Jul 24, 2017
Thank you for the reply and detailed recommendation!
On the topic of the trading cards: Personally I love that mechanic. It triggers that certain primal need of collecting things.
Do you plan at some point to expand on that? Maybe having a certain set is required for entry or a minigame?
Also do you accept community proposals for additional cards (text/scenes)?

Reactions: AKozOfBliss

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Thank you for the reply and detailed recommendation!
On the topic of the trading cards: Personally I love that mechanic. It triggers that certain primal need of collecting things.
Do you plan at some point to expand on that? Maybe having a certain set is required for entry or a minigame?
Also do you accept community proposals for additional cards (text/scenes)?
Yes, collecting complete sets of the trading cards will eventually unlock unique scenes! You'll also be able to bet them in future minigames, in exchange for rarer ones.

For now, the set of 60 is the complete set, I didn't want to expand it until I do something with those 60. There will be soon another way for people to submit captions and content, when I unveil the in-game social media network! But that is hush-hush for now since I have so much else to do first lol...

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
In my first or second game, I thought the cards did stuff so I was running around with three cards I thought would help me with maid duties, my step-father, and my boss. Kinda was disappointed when I read this thread and learned they didn't do anything.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Never used subscribe star but I supported this one. Keep up the good work!
Thank you so much! That means a lot because I know Subscribestar is not everyone’s first choice. But right now it seems to be the only platform I can get support on.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
where is cheats in offline v?
also not sure, was i able to edit saves of online one?
( i wrote down that i did heh, but didnot mention how. and now i dont even blieve myself ;} )

Last edited:

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
where is cheats in offline v?
also not sure, was i able to edit saves of online one?
( i wrote down that i did heh, but didnot mention how. and now i dont even blieve myself ;} )
Cheats are in the same place in the online and offline version now, I've attached a guide from the Discord.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Any trans content in the future?
Depending on your perspective, the entire game is trans content lol.

There will probably be some futa / dickgirl type stuff at some point - in the X-Change world they're called purple pills. But that content is not for everyone so it will not be on the critical path of the game. It will be fun though.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes