TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
There will probably be some futa / dickgirl type stuff at some point - in the X-Change world they're called purple pills. But that content is not for everyone so it will not be on the critical path of the game. It will be fun though.
Like our hero comes home with some new pills that he needs to learn about before their release date But dear step-sister took the purple pill by mistake while he was testing Oral or Bimbo.

Kinda like when I worked for a phone store and one person on the sales staff got to use the soon-to-be-released smart phone for six month free so they would have some experiences on it to help sale them. I could see the x-change company doing the same in the game, since there are already demos pill use.

lol- Would be a great way to get back at step-dad with slipping him a Swell. No sex, just big girl dad sitting in a chair confused and hungry.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Here's a story I read once in the Wall Street Journal about taking naps at work, and one of the examples was this office guy that found a bunch of abandon chairs in front of the elevator (being moved to storage he was guessing). Since he had keys to a nearby electrical closet, he grabbed the most comfortable chair and pushed into the closet and used it for nap time. I could see our hero doing the same for naps, masturbation, or office sex (and chair sex shouldn't be that hard to find).

lol.. even a easy way to introduce a way to steal or trade tips on clients with co-workers.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Here's a story I read once in the Wall Street Journal about taking naps at work, and one of the examples was this office guy that found a bunch of abandon chairs in front of the elevator (being moved to storage he was guessing). Since he had keys to a nearby electrical closet, he grabbed the most comfortable chair and pushed into the closet and used it for nap time. I could see our hero doing the same for naps, masturbation, or office sex (and chair sex shouldn't be that hard to find).

lol.. even a easy way to introduce a way to steal or trade tips on clients with co-workers.
Ooh good idea lol

I have a big list of stuff to add to the office, need to add some more interactions with co-workers as one of them. I've also been working a bit on designing a parallel career path (at the same company) for being a secretary.

Reactions: pixacc

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I've also been working a bit on designing a parallel career path (at the same company) for being a secretary.
Easy storyline for a secretary is one of the guys from the Sales Dept. is a bit nervous with doing a demo and bribes our girl to do it instead.

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
I cannot wait for the game to have more interaction as the female. The system suggests so many awsome possibilities and its so unfortunate that only BJ is really possible in most cases.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I cannot wait for the game to have more interaction as the female. The system suggests so many awsome possibilities and its so unfortunate that only BJ is really possible in most cases.
For sure. I'm working on the sex mechanics now - if you check out the discord there is a preview build where I am working on sex scenes for the 10 female characters.

Not sex in randomized encounters yet, that will come next - these are 10 custom scenes where I'm working on building out the core features of how dynamic sex scenes will work.

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
For sure. I'm working on the sex mechanics now - if you check out the discord there is a preview build where I am working on sex scenes for the 10 female characters.

Not sex in randomized encounters yet, that will come next - these are 10 custom scenes where I'm working on building out the core features of how dynamic sex scenes will work.

I've tested the one with the Gym scenes and liked the mechanics very much, altough it was with my least favorite girl of all of them xD

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
With taking a break here with playing X-Change Life (so I be energized when the update comes out), I thought I share some more experiences of mine with office drama. In one company I worked for, Valentine Day was a nightmare when you had to use the lobby. The place was full of flowers as the deliveries came in with each floor having a table with one special table set aside only for roses (then later, building staff would take them up to the employees). Now you would think "That's so romantic", but they always stuck the table next to the lobby doors. Not near, more like three steps and one would be in the parking lot. Luckily there isn't a black-market for stolen roses, but the little devil on my shoulder always whispered I should steal one of the nicer arrangement for a co-worker I was interested in.

The other weird thing about that company was, no matter what the subject was when gossiping about someone in the building. Be it a divorce or death in the family, that person's pay grade would be included as if that was needed so everyone could rank or measure themselves to whomever they were talking about. Even asking about someone one was interested in and was considering asking on a date. Maybe for other people that isn't weird, but I always thought it was (because it would always happen within maybe two to three mins talking about someone).

Reactions: l1lym

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I've tested the one with the Gym scenes and liked the mechanics very much, altough it was with my least favorite girl of all of them xD
Well you’ll be happy to know that the second gym scene is out!

Reactions: voerman

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
thougths on qol etc
-hm. after u unlock full company info can it be made auto-copypastable somewhere to initial sales screen? ( generally i copypste info to notepad, but can forget to do so, and loosing -10 points all the time will generate grind *though as it is somewhat repeatable chore - it is already such)
-saves to show time/date somehow.
-is option to clean face after always available? not sure.
-tips in coffee shop. was the intention to have some word play? id still pro functionality. to have it elsewhere on demand
&i think tips should mention gender for scenes triggering (not done with pharmacist) ...though with more content it should probably morph into list of scenes and conditions to unlock sorted somehow - by place. and maybe by npc if there will be continuations and follow ups of initiated events.
* generally id advise to rework ui and to make it 24/7 available . with saves, tips, cheats, pills ordering, maybe day sequence changing (for example some typical phone ui)

i usually would avoid suggesting many cheats caz most rp games are twine, renpy and qsp so i can change things myself but here is something else so my hands are tied
-to add transformation canceling cheat? in case there some dual gender event and u want to check for both
-also i miss a back button. or some sort of last step canceling . those word games - u can misclick or fail .(or misprint in wasd games...or get wrong choices while selling)
-if u forget to cheat arousal in advance getting arousal in the bar is kinda grindy. like 5-10 approaches. id suggest some button-cheats. ; later on things seem to be easier,no idea i think it is even being kept 10. (why jerking reduces5? not mastered enough?)
- id prefer to have some auto-hightlights for answers(sales)
---
how to unlock good girl demo? what kind of buisness? have no luck with that
any demo forsecetary pills? probably not.
"If you don't have enough money for an X-Change Basic, try buying one anyway! You gotta have at least 50 bucks though." - omeone say " Maybe we could work something out?" " k u need to be a male .

Last edited:

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
thougths on qol etc
-hm. after u unlock full company info can it be made auto-copypastable somewhere to initial sales screen? ( generally i copypste info to notepad, but can forget to do so, and loosing -10 points all the time will generate grind *though as it is somewhat repeatable chore - it is already such)
-saves to show time/date somehow.
While the game has a Note section and able to highlight a section of text and paste it over in the Notes would be welcome I'm not sure if it fits into one of the mini-games where you try to remember and match photos (I'm old, so memory games are more then welcome). And while I rock in my research method of business, I've been thinking of trying the way of Luck with just rolls.

Or just stop going after all the small fish and keep one's eye out for the big ones for all your effort with writing down stuff. The only other way to get money is either be really lucky (as a high luck stat) or good at blackjack and gamble for one's drinking tab and clothing bills.

As for the pharmacist, I believe his kink is seeing a guy turn into a girl before sex. Just having oral with a girl for a pill could lead into problems like a actual woman trying to get a free pill to dose her cheating boyfriend on the cheap.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I will definitely be looking to improve the sales path with quality of life improvements in an upcoming release, so all these thoughts are appreciated.

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
How many scenes with the step-sister? I get to bj in the bathroom and after that she doesn't go further.

Is there a way to allocate point or permanently raise points, or is it all RNGesus?

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Keep buying sis coffee and have a penis, she lets you get to second base on the drive home. Then later if you do good job downstairs she gives you a wank.

And now the first of the gym updates gives you a few scenes with step-sis-on-step-sis action.

Reactions: l1lym

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
How many scenes with the step-sister? I get to bj in the bathroom and after that she doesn't go further.

Is there a way to allocate point or permanently raise points, or is it all RNGesus?
In future the character builder will let you allocate a pool of points.

If you play the prerelease version, you can train your fitness stat. And the in-game cheats let you increase any stat to any amount. In future all stats will be permanently increasable.

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
It'd be a lot more fun if I didn't have to click 20 times for a bj to be over with the same scene, honestly how do you even mod this? Notepad doesn't work, its only oral, and the dice feels underwhelming and useless

Last edited:

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
It'd be a lot more fun if I didn't have to click 20 times for a bj to be over with the same scene, honestly how do you even mod this? Notepad doesn't work, its only oral, and the dice feels underwhelming and useless
You can just download Twine and import the .html, the game is fairly easy to mod although the code is more complex than the standard Twine game.

Im not sure what 20 clicks you’re referring to, but my guess is it’s the face-fucking scenes where there’s a timer in the background - I’ll need to make it more obvious it’s time based instead of clicks based.

When you say the notepad “doesn’t work”, what do you mean? So far this is the first report of the notepad not working.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes