urbanvoid

Jun 26, 2018
One thing to note is that I've only started development on this game and it is still a demo, so I would really appreciate it if people could see it in that light. Games like this take a lot of time and a lot of love to pull together.
You are probably setting yourself up for massive burnout and/or long content draughts by having so many possible protagonists.

Reactions: dcontrol and Leoboo

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
You are probably setting yourself up for massive burnout and/or long content draughts by having so many possible protagonists.
With the update I'm working on now, you'll be able to temporarily switch characters by using "clone pills", so any character-locked scene will be playable in any playthrough. I'm hoping that alleviates this problem somewhat, because I'm in way too deep in the 10-character roster to go back.
honestly I love the way that the various elements have been gamified, and how so much of it hinges on pacing to replicate the sense of edging. I would be very happy if anal and gangbang content were added, for what it is though it is excellent I'm looking forward to seeing how you expand upon it.
Oh there's DEFINITELY gonna be gangbangs! I have been really looking forward to coding a gangbang because mechanically, it should be really interesting. Will be endurance based and trying not to get mind-broken essentially.

• Love
Reactions: dcontrol and loditt

core_88

Feb 16, 2020
So I just wanted to ask if its possible for some future update to add new names to the random generator? More Spanish and east Asian names since it would help a bit. I would prefer to not need to google "common female Japanese names".
Its just a minor thing but I think it would be nice.

Jul 17, 2021
With the latest gym version with Mia, is it possible to actually get creampied during the scene or does it just alter the dialogue when she orgasms?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
So I just wanted to ask if its possible for some future update to add new names to the random generator? More Spanish and east Asian names since it would help a bit. I would prefer to not need to google "common female Japanese names".
Its just a minor thing but I think it would be nice.
Sure!
With the latest gym version with Mia, is it possible to actually get creampied during the scene or does it just alter the dialogue when she orgasms?
It's supposed to be possible but currently isn't due to a bug, will be fixing it today.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Public post with latest pre-release version:

This one has 3 of the gym sex scenes implemented (locked to Blake Blossom, Rae lil Black, and Autumn Falls).

Reactions: dcontrol

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
lol... I was just thinking "Where will my guy go now if he doesn't want sex?" His house, work, the mall, the car, the gym, the beach, the bar... all have sex scenes. But there is one place still safe from any sex... the lighthouse!

So please use my donation to keep the lighthouse a non-sex zone for those of us that are tired from all that sex. ;)

Weimanno

Feb 12, 2021
I bought the gym outfits with both characters but still cant get the scene, what do I need to do? How can I get the blake blossom sex scenes and the game over event at the first day of work? Also is there a bad ending for stripper job?

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
Public post with latest pre-release version:

This one has 3 of the gym sex scenes implemented (locked to Blake Blossom, Rae lil Black, and Autumn Falls).
this gym sex scenes as a male or female?

Ieht

Jan 15, 2021
What's up with the masculinity minigames. When one is triggered for me I can't seem to proceed. After clicking next it get's stuck on the first set of pictures

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
So is the sex in this game purely hetero, or is there gay/lesbian content too? Also, is it one-off or meaningless sex only, or are there also relationships that the MC can pursue?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
So is the sex in this game purely hetero, or is there gay/lesbian content too? Also, is it one-off or meaningless sex only, or are there also relationships that the MC can pursue?
It's only hetero stuff in there for now, but there will be lesbian sex too. Gay or even sissy content is not planned because I would not do it justice, as it is not my thing.
What's up with the masculinity minigames. When one is triggered for me I can't seem to proceed. After clicking next it get's stuck on the first set of pictures
Mind pinging me a screenshot of that? It is working on my end last I checked.
this gym sex scenes as a male or female?
You have to be female, as one of the following 3 characters:

1. Rae Lil Black
2. Blake Blossom
3. Autumn Falls

All three have a special gym outfit you need to purchase from the mall, and then a scene will trigger when you go to work out. After the scene triggers for the first time, the scenes are replayable once per week.

Update 0.15 is still not complete - I am working on an in-game machine called the "New-U" that lets you switch characters in the same playthrough by transforming your DNA! And then I also have the remaining 7 gym scenes to write - they will all be unique, but the remaining 7 will be simpler so I can write them more quickly. All 3 of the gym scenes I've written so far are the most mechanically complex and longest scenes in the game. For instance I made the Blake Blossom scene last around 30 real minutes in my last time playing it, there are 22 unique sex positions all with different stats and options... I went a little overboard with that one.
I bought the gym outfits with both characters but still cant get the scene, what do I need to do? How can I get the blake blossom sex scenes and the game over event at the first day of work? Also is there a bad ending for stripper job?
Sounds like you're still on the older version of the game. If you're playing online you need to go to to play them. On the title screen in the bottom-right corner it will say the game version, would need to be at least 0.15.

Last edited:
Reactions: tripleP

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
firefox blocked dl from mixdrop saying it's a dangerous download?
Hmm, is that the 0.15 or 0.14c one? I only uploaded the Mega ones, the other links were someone else so I can speak to them.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes