loljkxd

Feb 20, 2018
There are a number of mods to assist with this.

If you know the variable you want to change, you can use the console and the (put) macro which will not trigger the cheats.

The cheats only affect achievements, so if they don't matter, use the cheats menu in the game.
Can I get a link for the said mod or what the "console" you're talking about is? I'm not very tech savvy and don't have access to these variables and such. I wanna do money/str/charm/int cheat. That's it

cnwjr

Nov 20, 2021
Can I get a link for the said mod or what the "console" you're talking about is? I'm not very tech savvy and don't have access to these variables and such. I wanna do money/str/charm/int cheat. That's it

This mod turns off the cheat tracking in the game. You can then use the existing cheat menu.

The 'console' is part of the game. Use the '2' key to bring up a command window. To change your money use:
(set:$character's money to it + 1000) which will add 1000 to your money.
Using this command without having the cheat mode turned off with the above mod will turn the $cheated flag on.

Reactions: loljkxd

Meberik

Apr 3, 2020
Guys, we need help! Maybe I misunderstood, but after pregnancy, is there a chance to stay a girl forever? How many attempts did it take for gg to become a permanent girl after taking the X-Change Extra Strength™ pill? Or is that not how it works? maybe there is a mod for a pill that makes gg a permanent girl?

Oct 1, 2023
Maybe I misunderstood, but after pregnancy, is there a chance to stay a girl forever?
Did you enable "Pregnancy Permanence" in settings?
How many attempts did it take for gg to become a permanent girl after taking the X-Change Extra Strength™ pill? Or is that not how it works?
As far as I know, that pill isn't special in that way - getting pregnant while transformed always makes it permanent (with the setting enabled), it's just that you can't pregnant on the Basic pills but you can on this long-duration one.

Reactions: l1lym

Meberik

Apr 3, 2020
Did you enable "Pregnancy Permanence" in settings?

As far as I know, that pill isn't special in that way - getting pregnant while transformed always makes it permanent (with the setting enabled), it's just that you can't pregnant on the Basic pills but you can on this long-duration one.
Everything is clear, thank you!
I thought that after pregnancy there was a chance to turn gg into a girl forever, as a message pops up that gg has returned to his body and I saw a mod somewhere that allows you to start the game with a permanent girl

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
Going for the 5 side-effects achievement, but instead of the Dumb Bitch demo giving the Brainless Bimbo trait on hitting 1 Intellect it bugs out and gives a Secretary Demo for a "null" client on the next day...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
Going for the 5 side-effects achievement, but instead of the Dumb Bitch demo giving the Brainless Bimbo trait on hitting 1 Intellect it bugs out and gives a Secretary Demo for a "null" client on the next day...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can get brainless bimbo from bimbo pill (i think you cant right now get it from demo)

WhiteTool

Aug 31, 2021
Having a bug where if you click the button to contribute rent, it breaks, gives 2 syntax errors, and randomly gives a ton of money based on how much you have, seeming it cap out at 300 instantly - there's no choice. Anyone else experiencing this? Tried this on both Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Guys, we need help! Maybe I misunderstood, but after pregnancy, is there a chance to stay a girl forever? How many attempts did it take for gg to become a permanent girl after taking the X-Change Extra Strength™ pill? Or is that not how it works? maybe there is a mod for a pill that makes gg a permanent girl?
There is a pregnancy permanence setting in the game options - its not enabled by default because currently it breaks gameplay a bit as it reduces your options - but after I allow F2F transformation (part of the main plot to "hack" the New-U machine - I will add more permanent female stuff

Having a bug where if you click the button to contribute rent, it breaks, gives 2 syntax errors, and randomly gives a ton of money based on how much you have, seeming it cap out at 300 instantly - there's no choice. Anyone else experiencing this? Tried this on both Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
I *believe* this was a bug that is now patched. Does your version say 0.20.5?

Reactions: PrinceGriss

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
We will be able to go swimming at the beach at some point, right?

Related to that, how about some lifeguard shenanigans down the line? You know, Baywatch-style.
Maybe even as a job?
Yeah! And I plan to add beach volleyball in proper 80s style - the beach needs more stuff to do

Reactions: Lord Nux

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Yeah! And I plan to add beach volleyball in proper 80s style - the beach needs more stuff to do
Are we going to have a mini gym option while on the beach?

I don't expect the full bonus working-out at the beach, but it would be fun to have some secondary effects thrown in.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
yeah it will be a mini gym option basically

WhiteTool

Aug 31, 2021
There is a pregnancy permanence setting in the game options - its not enabled by default because currently it breaks gameplay a bit as it reduces your options - but after I allow F2F transformation (part of the main plot to "hack" the New-U machine - I will add more permanent female stuff

I *believe* this was a bug that is now patched. Does your version say 0.20.5?
Nope, it's 0.20. Will update, thank you!

Reactions: l1lym

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Do we have to keep going to the hotel to have sex with our step sister, the hotel manager just takes me out of it with how much a piece of shit he is.
Like helping with expenses at the house, maybe the hotel needs a "Shut the fuck-up!" fund. But the Beach would be a good spot for some step-sex, since it has solid justification for being there with her (like the Mall).

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes