funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
Stupid question here, but I forgot how to start the game as a Secretary. I know its offered to you when you apply for a job, but last time I played I didn't see it. So I tried to reject the job offer for sales but the ended the scene.
really low stat points, maybe even needs the loser archetype. that may result in you not getting hired so take a pill and convince them too.

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
I don't remember what archetype I had the last time I tried, but I ended up rejecting the Sales job, came back looking for a job the next day, and they offered the Secretary job.

Reactions: l1lym

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
really low stat points, maybe even needs the loser archetype. that may result in you not getting hired so take a pill and convince them too.
Yeah there is like a combined stat score it looks at and further penalizes you for certain archetypes… basically play a low stat character and you should get the “hard mode” interview type

as a side note check this out, someone made a full game version of XCL’s cock roulette, super cool!! https://f95zone.to/threads/cock-roulette-v0-3-premature-aereton.216205/

• Red Heart
Reactions: aereton

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Minor update to XCL today. I am almost finished with The Goblin's Pet and will soon return to full-time X-Change development, but I wanted to get in some important bugfixes and some community enhancements so I didn't hold them up.

X-Change Life 0.20.6 Community Update

Changelog:
  • Updated mod loader to 1.2.6 (Thanks !):
    • Relax enforcement of required mods
    • Exempt arounded passages from conflict checking
    • Show metadata read failures
    • Only keep track of the arounded passage at the end of the line so all the other arounds can wrap each other all day
  • Updated Twine Harlowe engine with multiple improvements: actual error messages if saving fails, and some additional performance improvements (Thanks Apologetic!)
  • Passage tags for nighttime memories to be added in mods (thanks datdude69)
  • Tooltips for displaying NPC stats when you have the option to upgrade them (thanks datdude69)
  • Watching movie with Alexia now counts toward social activity
  • Bugfixes:
    • Stepdad achievement errors (thanks datdude69)
    • Game gets stuck looping over the same day (Apologetic & datdude69)
    • Character specific penetration sounds fixed
    • Lots of typos fixed
    • Fixed office nicknames being 0
    • Added alexia/stepdad relationship cheats (and removed duplicate)
    • Club dancing curiosity quest works now
    • Reference to Harley's cum on tits nonexistent animation removed

Last edited:

Shrutisakshi

May 20, 2023
1 Correctly guess the implements the first time you play the Sluthole minigame at The Electric Pickle.
2 Collect all 60 X-Change Trading Cards, foil or not.
3 Meet a local celebrity and rock her world enough to spend the night.
4 Find out the hard way that Stepdad doesn’t much enjoy sharing his property.
5 Get at least 5 side effects at once.
6 Solve a secretary puzzle with your first guess. Wow!
7 Become the office mattress before making your 10th sale.
8 Fail to impress Quoqac thanks to the effects of a Breeder Pill.
9 Earn your promotion from the secretary role to the sales team with a reputation for being easy.
10 Fail to return to your male form due to an outstanding debt to Bruce.
11 Convince 3 different bar girls to have sex with you... while your total base stats are under 15.
12 Give 1000 blowjobs.
13 Lose your virginity to a familiar looking security guard.
14 Refuse to do your chores and meet Stepdad's consequences three times.
15 Get pregnant the first time you have sex as a woman.
WHO IS THE FAMILIAR LOOKING SECURITY GUARD IN POINT 13?

Reactions: scannatore

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
there are many instances where when an update adds a new video, that video fails to loop. it happened with bree and now its happening with alexia.
in case I come across it again, how do I gather logs?

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
WHO IS THE FAMILIAR LOOKING SECURITY GUARD IN POINT 13?
If you keep going to the mall, Alexia the idiot will try to steal, and get caught.
She will board the car and say something like i have no money, and you can pay him, take a pill and save her, or look the guard fuck her.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I finally did it, but had to start the game as a Loser to get the secretary job offer. Which is funny, because if I keep winning at Wordle and keep buying xp and getting the Loser xp bonus. Well, I could start with better stats once I move into Sales then I would have had if I started the game normally (which is generally 5's or 6's in each stat).

And if you wish to be a woman early in the game, its far cheaper to go to the club and get dosed by someone since they seem to use versions of the pills that last longer. Worst side-effects I've gotten so far was "people pleaser", but I was up to some fun since I was picking all the fuck magnet clothing for my closet.

Mar 14, 2018
Maybe I hit a corner case?

I started new game, then got pilled at the bar (or could've bought a basic at some point), went to work and got told to be a secretary cus no office clothes. Taking a break, the desk guy I talked to out of interest gets all kinds of bugs:

1720859127929.png

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Godspeed Aphrodite o/
XChangeLife-0.20.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oct 17, 2020
Is there gonna be any other jobs like later on with development? Like one I was thinking was a maid café which had like a reputation system if you helped "masters" a lot who entered the café which would make it harder for you to decline them but also lead to getting paid alittle more. I think it could blend well like a X-Change Café, which is filled with maids who have take the pill and want to server their masters to their hearts content. You could have it set up by exploring the map(when we have a map) and come across a maid café urgently hiring and then when you look for a job that's one that can be a option but requires you to be on a pill(of any kind).There could be like two positions 1. Be serving your master by bringing them food and drinks(watch out for people trying to feel you up while bring food)2. A barista(lower pay but safer) who just makes drink but(if lactating buyers can ask for additional milk in there order and you can give them a hands on experience if you want) sorry I know this is rambling this just struck me as a cool idea.

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
Sorry for the confusion. Let me re ask my question. Where and how can i meet the familiar looking security guard?
This guy. If you go to mall with your stepsis she will say sometimes stuff like "i dont have money but I will find a way" in that situation she will try to steal and you will get called to pick her up (you would have to spend some time in mall goint in and out of random shops). You can fuck the guard then

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Is there gonna be any other jobs like later on with development? Like one I was thinking was a maid café ...

Sounds like a job for a Mod, since Aphrodite has a full plate already (see road map).

lol... Just thought of a knock-off pill of Maid, which causes one to become a car washing bikini wearing bimbo. A great pill for folks trying to raise funds or start a new car washing business.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimthesim
4.60 star(s) 87 Votes