Zephran

Nov 16, 2018
Ooh I like the idea of an expensive item that can reverse a pill.

[...]

These are my current plans for the near future - my goal is to do one of these releases every 1-2 weeks, we'll see how that goes in reality:
  • 0.16a: expansion of the current sex scenes to more locations, adding more actions during sex, and post-sex statuses
  • 0.16b: the ability to invite NPCs you like back to your home to have sex there - but make sure stepdad or Alexia don't walk in on you!
  • 0.16c: the next sales demo - Hot n' Ready - going to be a really fun scene - have already started it
  • 0.16d: pregnancy added - at least, a barebones version of it - finally, those Breeder pills will have some real consequences
  • 0.16e: the next gym scene. Potentially a lesbian one, will probably make a subscriber poll...
  • 0.16f+: will take stock to see what else is missing from the current game state, before starting on 0.17 - starting to progress the story (mainly, starting to add more of a reason for doing things, adding more progression at the workplace, as well as some story events that I won't spoil)
An expensive reverse Pill for cloning would indeed be nice. But it either "adds" a perk (maybe even something related to the pill, or something general if it is a "basic" pill/clone), or simply keeps the existing one you already got.
I would however also prefer that the first DNA donation doesnt just give a 20% Discount (which is nice) but also a "3-day or 2-day Trial", in which you can freely experience the perks of your chosen form no matter if you chose to go 2-months or not. The reasoning behind this is that you can get a free reverse Pill as long as you dont surpass the 2-3 Day trial, up to 3 times total or until a single trial has run out to discourage scumming. You still need to pay upfront, but you can get your money back. After which paying for the expensive Pill with its side-effects (actions have consequences) becomes the only way.
It may sound complicated, but I simply did not know that the Breeder pill is so much better than using cloning and now im stuck for quite some time with that form because refreshing the pill was a bit tedious.

I would also like to say: thank you. The game has some neat sillyness, corporate scummyness, and the dangerous atmosphere you built surrounding the dumb-bitch pill event really tempted me to save scum just to see "what if". If you get the time and more saveslots, maybe you can create a gameplay loop after the game overs, so that you live your consequences in a small circle of events with a small amount of options. With that you can really hammer in the corruption the player character has found himself in. I am a sucker for the corruption Gonzales tries to impose upon you and trying to resist it with all your effort but falling for it having some consequences. I wish meeting the same NPC's again and again can cause similar "events".
The sex scenes have a nice tempo. choosing to play a game of it, and even seeing the action when rolling the dice with all these hypnotic-style inner thoughts or quotes fitting to the character is while not unique in itself, unique in the sense that it is done well and entertaining.
Triggering scenes with the step-dad and maybe breeder Pill by just talking to him after the inital events as a maid while wearing the maid dress voluntarily or using different fetishwear would be an interesting line of events for each clothing type. This could be also transferred to meeting NPCs in 0.16b, where a growing dom/sub relationship could evolve and fetishes could be influenced depending on what clothing the PC wears when greeting the NPC.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I do definitely have lesbians scenes planned. A lot of them will revolve around the Jia Lissa playable character, since she has some really incredible lesbian scenes.
Even better, Jia is who I was planning on doing the content with. :cool:

Cadeoi

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah, it’s a good idea to do an update release. I just need to find a tool where I can easily compare current and previous release files, and create the upgrade/incremental version. There’s got to be a way to automate that right? It’s just too many changed files to keep track of manually.
There are two command line programs for this: rsync and diff. These are 2 unix (linux and macos) programs.

An example using diff:
Code:
user@machine: $ ls ./
a b
user@machine: $ ls a
fileA.txt  fileB.txt  fileC.txt
user@machine: $ ls b
fileA.txt  fileB.txt  fileD.txt
user@machine: $ diff --brief --recursive a b
Files a/fileB.txt and b/fileB.txt differ
Only in a: fileC.txt
Only in b: fileD.txt
You can see that fileA.txt is the same, fileB.txt has changed, fileC.txt does not exist in folder b and fileD.txt does not exist in folder a.
--brief will make the output only show one line for each file that has a change, instead of showing all the changes for each file.
--recursive will allow it to also dive into subfolders (although my example has no subfolders).
A shorter form is diff -qr a b
You could use grep to print only the lines that has "differ", or only the lines that has "Only in a:" or "Only in b:".
Code:
user@machine: $ diff --brief --recursive a b | grep "differ"
Files a/fileB.txt and b/fileB.txt differ
user@machine: $ diff --brief --recursive a b | grep "Only in a:"
Only in a: fileC.txt
user@machine: $ diff --brief --recursive a b | grep "Only in b:"
Only in b: fileD.txt
An example using rsync:
Code:
user@machine: $ ls
a b c
user@machine: $ ls a
fileA.txt  fileB.txt  fileC.txt
user@machine: $ ls b
fileA.txt  fileB.txt  fileD.txt
user@machine: $ ls c # empty
user@machine: $ rsync -vcrP --stats --compare-dest=../a/ ./b/ ./c/
sending incremental file list
fileB.txt
             30 100%    0.00kB/s    0:00:00 (xfr#1, to-chk=1/4)
fileD.txt
             19 100%   18.55kB/s    0:00:00 (xfr#2, to-chk=0/4)

Number of files: 4 (reg: 3, dir: 1)
Number of created files: 1 (reg: 1)
Number of deleted files: 0
Number of regular files transferred: 2
Total file size: 56 bytes
Total transferred file size: 49 bytes
Literal data: 49 bytes
Matched data: 0 bytes
File list size: 0
File list generation time: 0.001 seconds
File list transfer time: 0.000 seconds
Total bytes sent: 295
Total bytes received: 55

sent 295 bytes  received 55 bytes  700.00 bytes/sec
total size is 56  speedup is 0.16
user@machine: $ ls c
fileB.txt  fileD.txt
The slashes after each folder name is important. The dot slash before each folder name is also important.
flag -v and -P and --stats only makes it print a bunch of stuff on screen. flag -c makes rsync compare files by checksum. flag -r makes it dive into subfolders. --compare-dest is the folder, which path is relative to being inside folder c, that has the inital state for files and subfolders. b is the folder that has the final state for files and subfolders. c is the folder where the changes will be placed, leaving folder a intact.
In other terms, it calculates a delta of files which is b MINUS a, which RESULTS in the things that b has but a doesn't.
The things that a has but b doesn't, are ignored, so you won't have them listed.
This is good to make differential zip files for updates. The only downside, is that those differentials won't hold the information regarding the deleted files, because they only have what is new. So a person downloading these differential zip files, will have all the new files plus all the delete/unused ones in their computer.
You could make a script to delete all the unused files (you can see a list of them by issuing: diff -qr a b | grep "Only in a:"), and make it available for the user to run, if they wanted to. But windows scripts and unix scripts use different syntax, so you would have to make 2 available. I could help you with that. Or you just give the list of deleted files and the user could delete them with their own hands.

Last edited:

Hundu

Jul 20, 2017
Here’s a guide for how to access the cheats:

I don't have any emoji.
Tested on v0.15f and v0.16.
Browser is FF v102.0.1

Mea culpa. I searched for it in the wrong "game settings"

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
It would be great if after the MC became a girl (FemMC), then there would be an opportunity (so that she does not change back) and for the MC to remain this girl (FemMC) forever!
(And at the same time), it would be great if she (FemMC) could have relationships with other girls!

As well as:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would be great if you didn't start every sentence with 'it would be great' lol

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
Just admiring the amount of work that went into this...
Thank you. Although you have done much more work. Let me give you a piece of advice with all due respect: don't spread out over too many characters. Or make 3-4 archetypes and all events are the same, or each archetype has its own unique events. Let's say for Cassidy a lesbian scene somewhere near a waterfall, for Mia - a group sex at a corporate party, Rae - a lesbian scene with her sister. In this case, it will be much easier to find material for scenes. Because the further, the greater the amount of work will be, especially since you have 10 character archetypes. It's just advice, you don't have to follow it.

divineking

Nov 29, 2019
For the "new-u machine" the prices seem to increase by 20% when you donate DNA, instead of decreasing like it should

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019

AnaKara

Feb 7, 2019
Potentially stupid question. But are there only business demo scenes with the first 3 pill types at the company (The Dumb Bitch, Maid, and Just normal girl?) Because I can't ever get Secretary or Hot and bothered to trigger and I just wanted to know if those are implemented yet. And I couldn't find anything in the changelogs about it.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Potentially stupid question. But are there only business demo scenes with the first 3 pill types at the company (The Dumb Bitch, Maid, and Just normal girl?) Because I can't ever get Secretary or Hot and bothered to trigger and I just wanted to know if those are implemented yet. And I couldn't find anything in the changelogs about it.
Yes, only those first three are implemented. The other ones will come later and from what I remember from this thread Hot and Bothered is the next one to be implemented.

freshiemel

Oct 6, 2019
Is there no sex scene with step sister in version 0.16? It seems that I can't induce it either in the shower nor in chores.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Is there no sex scene with step sister in version 0.16? It seems that I can't induce it either in the shower nor in chores.
There was also two sex scenes with dear sis in the car coming back from the mall after buying her a lot of coffee and being in your male form. The first lead into the second after winning the mini-game the first time, then it would repeat every time on the car drive home in one's male form as long as one kept winning.

Which reminds me of the time I was doing step-sis in the car countless times and then got a shower scene where she was like "Oh no, I can't do that with you!". -lol- I wrote it off due to us being at home and step-daddy near. But boy did I let her have it on the next drive home, dragging out the mini-game with her.

funtimes2048

Nov 29, 2021
I'm having a lot of fun with the game, and I was wondering if there might be a chance to interact with the blackjack guy? Yknow, the dude who isn't Dredd? I think it might be fun to slip him a Breeder or something.

funtimes2048

Nov 29, 2021
Also, the scene with the pharmacist doesnt seem to load the creampie clip, although it still plays the sound. This is the case for at least two characters.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I'm having a lot of fun with the game, and I was wondering if there might be a chance to interact with the blackjack guy? Yknow, the dude who isn't Dredd? I think it might be fun to slip him a Breeder or something.
Yes, there is a whole plotline planned with him :)

Also, the scene with the pharmacist doesnt seem to load the creampie clip, although it still plays the sound. This is the case for at least two characters.
I think I've fixed this in 0.16a, which will be out soon (in a week or less).
Is there beach sex with NPCs?
There definitely will be in future - there is a lot of beach sex planned in the early story mode of the game :) I'll be starting to get to that around 0.17-0.18. But note, those will be fixed-character scenes, rather than random NPC scenes.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes