l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
is there anyway you can quit your job or is there anyway to increase the commision rate after accepting the job ?
There's one potential commission increase if you make 5 sales I believe. I will be expanding on this soon.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
This is fun and all, but seeing that there may yet be multiple rewrites of events (as is common with this kind of game), are you certain voice acting is a great use of your resources? That feels like putting sprinkles on a cake that hasn't been mixed yet.

darklove

Jan 9, 2018
This game becomes unplayable after some time, the mini games are tired and gets repetitive and boring after some days in game.
This game needs a remaster without the mini games

Feb 15, 2019
This game becomes unplayable after some time, the mini games are tired and gets repetitive and boring after some days in game.
This game needs a remaster without the mini games
There's literally an option for skipabble mini-games?

Praying the dev adds black guys to the random npcs!

Reactions: CharleyT

Arkady

May 15, 2018
Unless I missed some part of the insturctions that says "sales chances under 50% are automatic failures", you may need to repair the calculations there. Having every attempt in a 30-50% chance range fail for 3 weeks (about 40 total with 2-3 per work day) was statistically improbable enough I'm outta here. (If this was just absurdly bad luck, not a broken formula: this is why developers who're no making money off gatcha scams tend to implement "pity" features, and the game mightneed one.)

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
3.8 GB is a bit much! Have you tried compressing? Usualy the smaller size media still look pretty good.

Orphoenix

Donor
May 7, 2017
Random encounters are meh. This game needs more work encounters/pill demos. Otherwise what's the point of work?

Reactions: ExcBn

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Did the commission rates go down, cus I only got 13% after rocking my new boss's world. Not that it has a big impact in my sales, since I'm the Gordon Gekko (from 'Wall Street' -the movie) of x-change pills. lol

But annoyed my first three sales didn't make it with a 70-ish chance but that's what I get for not playing the game for some months.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes