Jaxzsz

Mar 29, 2022
Bought the subscription and will definitely say it's worth the wait! From my limited testing, this update is verrrrry good

Reactions: TheFamilyDog

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I am slightly disappointed by this game. Or maybe I am playing it incorrectly. For a large game (3.74GB, not that I lack disc space or anything), it seems like the player is being railroaded into going full female. The sister content doesn't appear to expand beyond the shower scenes, after a certain point stopping altogether. The chicks at the bar all seem to be BBC-hungry whores, creating an illusion of anyone else having a chance of getting their number or in their pants. Can someone please explain to me what I am doing wrong?

royotia69

Jun 2, 2018
I am slightly disappointed by this game. Or maybe I am playing it incorrectly. For a large game (3.74GB, not that I lack disc space or anything), it seems like the player is being railroaded into going full female. The sister content doesn't appear to expand beyond the shower scenes, after a certain point stopping altogether. The chicks at the bar all seem to be BBC-hungry whores, creating an illusion of anyone else having a chance of getting their number or in their pants. Can someone please explain to me what I am doing wrong?
There's 4 iirc, one is only into bcc.
Sister scenes expand beyond the shower (not much more) you need to buy her coffee at the mall.
There's also a male scene at the beach, go to the jungle and look for a lake/waterfall.
That's about it being male.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
There's 4 iirc, one is only into bcc.
Sister scenes expand beyond the shower (not much more) you need to buy her coffee at the mall.
There's also a male scene at the beach, go to the jungle and look for a lake/waterfall.
That's about it being male.
So what do I need to do to get the other 3's numbers / fuck them?
And I did see a lot of videos of the sister fucking the brother, or someone assumedly being the brother. How do I see them?

Reactions: Engelstein

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
And I did see a lot of videos of the sister fucking the brother, or someone assumedly being the brother. How do I see them?
If you're referring to the backroom scenes with the sister, that, unfortunately, isn't you doing the fucking but the security guard. Lame, I know. :(

• Sad
Reactions: Sorter

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
You need to say the right things, or buy them the right drinks. You can try to guess but it's easier to talk to them when you're temporarily female and they will usually tell you what they like or their view on something. They will only tell you one thing each day you meet them but you only need the answers to one or two to breeze through the chat up when you're male.

Feb 15, 2019
You need to say the right things, or buy them the right drinks. You can try to guess but it's easier to talk to them when you're temporarily female and they will usually tell you what they like or their view on something. They will only tell you one thing each day you meet them but you only need the answers to one or two to breeze through the chat up when you're male.
Or just endlessly buy them drinks - the telling you things thing resets after you buy em a drink!

• Haha
Reactions: Bagley

DeDzOp

Aug 13, 2020
And the numbers of the girls in the bar give something or is it still in development?

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Pretty certain they do nothing (yet) but it's and indicator if they'd accept ask to fuck
So far I've heard nothing but bar girls just being DTF and nothing else. Which makes sense since there are other things to do in the bar if one wants (stripping/private party). Personally I think there is a lot more in the office to flesh out since we got our home life pretty well done now (more scenes, can move around, etc).

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
Is there a guide of sorts to blackjack? Like is there a system f.e. dealer gets 18 you can get 19 (and go bust obv) or is it purely random?

aewf

Jun 17, 2018
Is there a guide of sorts to blackjack? Like is there a system f.e. dealer gets 18 you can get 19 (and go bust obv) or is it purely random?
Just general blackjack strategy. Hit under 17, stand over 17. The rounds are so short that even if the deck was persistent you probably won't be dealt enough cards to determine when you have the advantage. Double blackjack being a tie eliminates the traditional house advantage

• Red Heart
Reactions: JennyWild

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I mostly avoid blackjack as a source of money, its far easier for a nice commission at work with a quick sale. The few times I've gone to the table for some money was because I screwed-up or was unlucky and didn't have enough money for some sexy office clothing for a job interview (so very early game).

Jul 17, 2021
Guess SubscribeStar has decided that my money isn't good enough for them, I'd usually drop $5 every now and then to get the latest versions of this project but it's just denying my card now.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Guess SubscribeStar has decided that my money isn't good enough for them, I'd usually drop $5 every now and then to get the latest versions of this project but it's just denying my card now.
Sorry about that. It can be quite finicky yeah. :( Anyhow I have now started posting the early test build over on the Discord, so anyone who is interested in playtesting, you can come over to the Discord and get the link there (it's constantly changing) - it is no longer restricted only to Subscribers. However the new content is still buggy, I am trying to work out the bugs before posting the link more publicly here.

So yeah if you're interested in trying it out, just come over to the Discord, where you can also post bug screenshots etc as you find them...

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes