강인경

Jul 5, 2021
I'll look into it!

Yes you are to blame :)

Yeah with RDPL you need to sign up, but you don't need to give an email, just a username/pw so you aren't giving out any personal info. I believe they had to add that layer to keep bots out or something...
How about make Girl NPC pregnant too? and i hope you add more girl NPC. thanks

Jan 22, 2022
Hey! Love the new update — a couple thoughts about noncon pregnancy content.

First: when encountering a breeder, the player often has a chance to ask their partner to pull out. Currently, when the player does so, it affects absolutely nothing — the ensuing scene is exactly the same as if they'd never said anything at all. Personally, I think these scenes would be dramatically improved with even a small alteration, where the NPC (probably pretty sadistically) acknowledges your desire to have them pull out even as they disregard it. Something as simple as "Pull out? I don't think so," followed by some brief description of them holding the PC down, would be great. If you wanted to get fancy with it, you could allow for a fitness check to force them off of you, but it's not necessary.

On the flip side of things, I think it would be cool to (eventually) put in a leglock mechanic, both for the PC and for NPCs with uteruses. Could even lead to some neat plotlines — say, the PC gets leglocked by some obsessive NPC, and needs to go incognito. What better way to avoid detection than becoming an entirely different gender? Could be a month-long time limit before she decides you've skipped town and leaves. For bonus points, impoverished PCs could have their stepdad offer to buy them the plus pill... with some expectation that you'll make it worth his while.

Obviously just spit-balling here, as I'm sure you've already got a ton of content planned already. You know it's a great update when it gets those perverted gears turning, haha

Reactions: menatv

Hogetara

''Ntr Avoidable? '' = Cuck
Donor
Dec 20, 2018
who is the blonde actress that the main character turns into when you lose the blackjack?

Necrontyrr123

Jul 6, 2018
how do I trigger the maid event? I've been skipping days as both male and female and nothing seems to happen other then getting a reminder from stepdad...

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
how do I trigger the maid event? I've been skipping days as both male and female and nothing seems to happen other then getting a reminder from stepdad...
It’s now tagged as a “non-con” scene so you have to enable that in game settings. Basically some players complained that the non con stuff in that scene was offensive so I will be putting such content behind a specific toggle. Because there’s definitely a lot more non con ish stuff that’s going to be added in future…
Hey! Love the new update — a couple thoughts about noncon pregnancy content.

First: when encountering a breeder, the player often has a chance to ask their partner to pull out. Currently, when the player does so, it affects absolutely nothing — the ensuing scene is exactly the same as if they'd never said anything at all. Personally, I think these scenes would be dramatically improved with even a small alteration, where the NPC (probably pretty sadistically) acknowledges your desire to have them pull out even as they disregard it. Something as simple as "Pull out? I don't think so," followed by some brief description of them holding the PC down, would be great. If you wanted to get fancy with it, you could allow for a fitness check to force them off of you, but it's not necessary.

On the flip side of things, I think it would be cool to (eventually) put in a leglock mechanic, both for the PC and for NPCs with uteruses. Could even lead to some neat plotlines — say, the PC gets leglocked by some obsessive NPC, and needs to go incognito. What better way to avoid detection than becoming an entirely different gender? Could be a month-long time limit before she decides you've skipped town and leaves. For bonus points, impoverished PCs could have their stepdad offer to buy them the plus pill... with some expectation that you'll make it worth his while.

Obviously just spit-balling here, as I'm sure you've already got a ton of content planned already. You know it's a great update when it gets those perverted gears turning, haha
I like the way you think, haha. Version 0.16d is going to be an expansion of NPC sex scenes so they can come over to your house, etc, I’ll be adding more sex positions and such, as well as enhancing what is currently there. Let’s just say these spitballs have been noted…
How about make Girl NPC pregnant too? and i hope you add more girl NPC. thanks
I do plan to make the girl NPCs pregnable (is that a word), but that’s a bit down the road. On the Discord #mods channel some users are working on expanding the sex scenes, adding more girls etc, just fyi

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
The will power mini game seems to be a LOT more difficult in this version
That’s definitely possible, a lot of the minigame code was rewritten to make it smoother. Do you mean in the situations where the MC is trying to turn guys down?

goggle5

May 27, 2020
I'm sorry to ask, but for the Hot and Ready Pills I can't get the Demo Presentation to appear. Do I need to make my character a female first or is it random?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I'm sorry to ask, but for the Hot and Ready Pills I can't get the Demo Presentation to appear. Do I need to make my character a female first or is it random?
There is some RNG involved but you should be seeing the option to give a demo typically... so just to confirm, you're able to sell the Hot and Ready pills, but just don't get the option to give a demo?

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Subscriberstar... that's like dodging Europe since 65% of the population don't have a credit card here.

Last edited:

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Subscriberstar... that's like dodging Europe since 65% of the population don't have a credit card here.
It's the lesser of two evils - the other option was to keep my Patreon open and fundamentally mangle my game, which I did not want to do, so I shut my Patreon down and lost 200 patrons in December of last year. I do not hold it against anyone if they don't support the game on SubscribeStar - it is inconvenient to use. Now, subscribers are my core group who I bounce ideas off of and they playtest unreleased features, partly because I know they put up with a lot of shit just to use SS at all, so they must care about the game a lot. That said, I will not do tiered releases like Accidental Woman, for example. The release is the same release for everyone once the bugs are fixed and features are finalized each cycle. It is a bad "business decision" on my part but I am confident the game will be good.
who is the step-sis of mc?
Alexia Anders
I can't complete maid or good girl demo, what is the trick? Please help me.
What happens when you try? The demos finish differently each time, depending on the "ethics" of each company, some will ask for sex, but some will just give you the sale, or some will reject you outright. It all depends on the client's attributes.

Reactions: jaypongz38

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
That’s definitely possible, a lot of the minigame code was rewritten to make it smoother. Do you mean in the situations where the MC is trying to turn guys down?
Yes, it's a lot more difficult to control the bar now.

Reactions: tseug

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hey how come I didnt see this
I dislike the actual real life pfp of people cuz it just tooo cringe for me but the sex part. It interest me. Showing what performer would feel is other game usually dont have.
I gonna give this a try

• Angry
Reactions: xana94

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
How long does it take to interact with them girls if you accidentally cum inside them without permission?

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes