GaoissimoGao

May 24, 2021
Started game expecting/hoping for corruption and bimbofication, was faced with a life simulator and started to feel like it wasn't what I Looked for, then had int dropped by half because of dick. Wonderful game so far.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: l1lym

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I've just now added a wiki page documenting the various side effects you can get in game, if anyone is interested:

ee98382190

Sep 28, 2021
How to get money I can't (display:) the passage 'do housework' because it doesn't exist.I tried to use a macro, but its call wasn't written correctly.

CrusadeX

Jul 31, 2020
I've just now added a wiki page documenting the various side effects you can get in game, if anyone is interested:
when you write there:
" Hitting 100 femininity / 0 masculinity is NOT a game over state like it is with Identity. In fact, some say it’s just the beginning."
is there a content? change in character behavior? at 100 feminity

Oxyel

Sep 22, 2017
First, this game is definitely one of my favorites. Updates add content, functionality and are fairly regular.

If I may, would it be possible to add a feature to make the mini games more complicated (add randomness, decrease the reaction time, increase the duration, sound theme game, or any idea you may have) ? I miss none of them and since they are an integral part of the gameplay, I find this lack of challenge a bit disappointing. The only way for the moment is autoresolve but without the mini-games the gameplay loses its appeal.

Thanks

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
when you write there:
" Hitting 100 femininity / 0 masculinity is NOT a game over state like it is with Identity. In fact, some say it’s just the beginning."
is there a content? change in character behavior? at 100 feminity
Honestly, that just sounds like editorializing, which honestly isn't something I really like to see in a wiki.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Are there any cheats or code mods for the mini games or for sex skills in general so you could just skip the mini games? This game would be otherwise decent if those weren't so tedious. Unless you want to annihilate MCs brain and masculinity as quickly as possible, you need to build these skills up. But these mini games make the sex scenes an absolute chore. Same with the workout scene. And if you just say "fuck it" and go for the percentage auto-win/lose, that's one more girl at the bar who won't talk to you again & one less way to build skills. The mini games aren't challenging. Just boring and time intensive and I feel like they greatly detract from the game as a whole.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
l1lym any chance of us eventually getting an opposite gender start? As in we start as a female and explore the world of slowly becoming more of a male over time?

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Are there any cheats or code mods for the mini games or for sex skills in general so you could just skip the mini games? This game would be otherwise decent if those weren't so tedious. Unless you want to annihilate MCs brain and masculinity as quickly as possible, you need to build these skills up. But these mini games make the sex scenes an absolute chore. Same with the workout scene. And if you just say "fuck it" and go for the percentage auto-win/lose, that's one more girl at the bar who won't talk to you again & one less way to build skills. The mini games aren't challenging. Just boring and time intensive and I feel like they greatly detract from the game as a whole.
Move in menu and find small icon with green screen.

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
Any chance of adding Mandy Muse as one of the girls you can select in the machine at the pharmacy in the future or do you already have future characters planned out?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Yep there are cheats to skip them. I like minigames because it gives me the chance to “fail” at things, but I totally get why some people wouldn’t like them, which is why I made them skippable, either through skill checks or cheats which allow you to automatically move past them.

The cheats are recommended for anyone who just wants to see pure content, or see what would happen in specific outcomes.

Any chance of adding Mandy Muse as one of the girls you can select in the machine at the pharmacy in the future or do you already have future characters planned out?
Due to the epic amount of work required for each one, the game’s roster is fixed at 10 slots. That said, some people are making mods on the discord to swap characters out with their favorites. Each char has 100+ animations, unique set of sex sound effects, and ~100 unique outfits, so yeah it’s a lot of work. But some have added Angela white and others I believe…
l1lym any chance of us eventually getting an opposite gender start? As in we start as a female and explore the world of slowly becoming more of a male over time?
It is definitely something I’ve considered, but if added it will happen fairly far down the road map and would require significant additions to the game’s mechanics which are written with a male-to-female perspective in mind.
First, this game is definitely one of my favorites. Updates add content, functionality and are fairly regular.

If I may, would it be possible to add a feature to make the mini games more complicated (add randomness, decrease the reaction time, increase the duration, sound theme game, or any idea you may have) ? I miss none of them and since they are an integral part of the gameplay, I find this lack of challenge a bit disappointing. The only way for the moment is autoresolve but without the mini-games the gameplay loses its appeal.

Thanks
Ok! Just for you I’ll revamp “hardcore mode” which will make them really hard :)

Now that Harlowe allows full JavaScript integration I can make the minigames more interactive and engaging hopefully, at first they were almost pure html which is hard to pull off.

Hardcore mode will give you more XP for everything, and once I add an achievements system will have dedicated achievements to make it more interesting

Last edited:

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
Yep there are cheats to skip them. I like minigames because it gives me the chance to “fail” at things, but I totally get why some people wouldn’t like them, which is why I made them skippable, either through skill checks or cheats which allow you to automatically move past them.

The cheats are recommended for anyone who just wants to see pure content, or see what would happen in specific outcomes.

Due to the epic amount of work required for each one, the game’s roster is fixed at 10 slots. That said, some people are making mods on the discord to swap characters out with their favorites. Each char has 100+ animations, unique set of sex sound effects, and ~100 unique outfits, so yeah it’s a lot of work. But some have added Angela white and others I believe…

It is definitely something I’ve considered, but if added it will happen fairly far down the road map and would require significant additions to the game’s mechanics which are written with a male-to-female perspective in mind.

Ok! Just for you I’ll revamp “hardcore mode” which will make them really hard :)

Now that Harlowe allows full JavaScript integration I can make the minigames more interactive and engaging hopefully, at first they were almost pure html which is hard to pull off.

Hardcore mode will give you more XP for everything, and once I add an achievements system will have dedicated achievements to make it more interesting
is there a way to find a discord link? or is that private?
Edit: found a response from you on reddit

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Fancy seeing you here ! And yes, there are cheats to skip mini games and adjust your skills to your liking and many more....
You can access them on the game settings page in the menu at the start of each day.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
When I play games I like there to be an element of risk, and that require a certain level of focus, that is just the style I like. Even if that focus element is not perfect. I am not really a fan of games that railroad the player onto set paths, and play out the same way each time - hence the minigames and skill checks.

For instance, take the Dumb Bitch demo. Where there is the risk of losing brain cells based on orgasming - it would not be possible to write a scene with risk in a traditional CYOA. A typical lewd dev would understandably write the player as losing brain cells every single time, because that is the "hottest possible thing to happen".

To me, situations are hotter if you experience consequences, and it is your fault, even in some small way, like in a very imperfect minigame. Knowing that it could have played out differently, but you lost (or won), makes the consequences or rewards slightly more delicious.

That is just what I wanted in a game, and that's why I added minigames and skill checks. I do hope to improve them over time as I am learning javascript more.

I totally understand why people wouldn't want them in a game, which is why I added the option to disable them fully. But when I play, I play with minigames on 80% of the time, and resort to skill checks if my skill level is high enough. I equate that choice to the player becoming competent enough at something that they don't have to work at it, and it is meant to feel rewarding when you start levelling up skills enough that you don't need to play those minigames anymore.

That said, there's some I should probably shorten, improve and rebalance... on my to-do list.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I just want to point out that i appreciate the New-U machine feature, I like that i can swap between girls without being forced to start a new game, It's a well thought nice bonus.

Reactions: Jdsiis and l1lym

ee98382190

Sep 28, 2021
When I play games I like there to be an element of risk, and that require a certain level of focus, that is just the style I like. Even if that focus element is not perfect. I am not really a fan of games that railroad the player onto set paths, and play out the same way each time - hence the minigames and skill checks.

For instance, take the Dumb Bitch demo. Where there is the risk of losing brain cells based on orgasming - it would not be possible to write a scene with risk in a traditional CYOA. A typical lewd dev would understandably write the player as losing brain cells every single time, because that is the "hottest possible thing to happen".

To me, situations are hotter if you experience consequences, and it is your fault, even in some small way, like in a very imperfect minigame. Knowing that it could have played out differently, but you lost (or won), makes the consequences or rewards slightly more delicious.

That is just what I wanted in a game, and that's why I added minigames and skill checks. I do hope to improve them over time as I am learning javascript more.

I totally understand why people wouldn't want them in a game, which is why I added the option to disable them fully. But when I play, I play with minigames on 80% of the time, and resort to skill checks if my skill level is high enough. I equate that choice to the player becoming competent enough at something that they don't have to work at it, and it is meant to feel rewarding when you start levelling up skills enough that you don't need to play those minigames anymore.

That said, there's some I should probably shorten, improve and rebalance... on my to-do list.
display:) the passage 'do housework' because it doesn't exist.I tried to use a macro, but its call wasn't written correctly.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes