DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I've tried to play this three times now on the new update and I can't get past the first sales demo. Not only do the demo's trigger much more often than in previous updates but even when using cheats (which I normally don't like to do) I can't succeed at the demo without getting a side effect. Judging by some of the comments that's exactly the way many of the players want it, so I guess this game just isn't for me.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Wanted to know somethings. 1. I got a bj from Alexia but since then she rejects anything all the time. So is that it or is there something I can do? 2. Scenes like the maid one always end for me after a kiss or a bit of stripping for the good girl max and I think that this should be changed if the company has poor ethics to a scene similar to the dumb bitch pill.

Swazdula

Apr 1, 2019
Does getting the girls numbers at the bar actually do anything? (as in, is anything for that already implemented?)

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Does getting the girls numbers at the bar actually do anything? (as in, is anything for that already implemented?)
No not yet.
Wanted to know somethings. 1. I got a bj from Alexia but since then she rejects anything all the time. So is that it or is there something I can do? 2. Scenes like the maid one always end for me after a kiss or a bit of stripping for the good girl max and I think that this should be changed if the company has poor ethics to a scene similar to the dumb bitch pill.
1. You can see the list of possible sex scenes for all the possible scenes with Alexia at the moment:
2. It does actually depend on the company's ethics, but it is also factored along with some other stats as well, such as how well the sale is going.
I've tried to play this three times now on the new update and I can't get past the first sales demo. Not only do the demo's trigger much more often than in previous updates but even when using cheats (which I normally don't like to do) I can't succeed at the demo without getting a side effect. Judging by some of the comments that's exactly the way many of the players want it, so I guess this game just isn't for me.
What kind of failure condition are you getting, and what type of character build are you playing with? You might want to try a high charm / high intellect build to see the content and get a feel for the sales demos.

In future there will be more failsafes built into the sales job, at the moment it is pretty barebones and doesn't give many tips. But there will be an in-universe tutorial system (fail at sales, and you'll be assigned to a temporary secretary role, to observe your coworkers sell and help them out). Maybe wait a few more releases and I'll work on improving the sales demo mechanics between now and then...

Last edited:

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Get high Charm and Intellect and also get your orgasm control or whatever it's called up. Other stats also help to get the guy satisfaction faster so you don't lose control.
You can buy pills in the pharmacy and go to the bar transformed and get some guy to bang you for "training" :D

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Get high Charm and Intellect and also get your orgasm control or whatever it's called up. Other stats also help to get the guy satisfaction faster so you don't lose control.
You can buy pills in the pharmacy and go to the bar transformed and get some guy to bang you for "training" :D
How are you supposed to build your stats and skills up when a demo triggers on two out of your first three sales? I've played the game before and never had this problem, or a problem with the orgasm control or will power minigames.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
How are you supposed to build your stats and skills up when a demo triggers on two out of your first three sales? I've played the game before and never had this problem, or a problem with the orgasm control or will power minigames.
hm weird, in my game I always had the option to choose if I want to demo to increase chance of sale.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Who know's how to call baby-father?
It becomes an option after the 1st prenatal doctor's visit, where you find out the father's identity. It's an evening time-slot activity
I'll work on it. I know the sales game is kind of obtuse in terms of how it works and the RNG aspect can get annoying - I'll be improving it soon, once I start hitting the 0.17x updates.

One a separate note, here's my little statement on the game's future, since today mark's XCL's 1 year anniversary:
1 year anniversary.png

Last edited:

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
2. Scenes like the maid one always end for me after a kiss or a bit of stripping for the good girl max and I think that this should be changed if the company has poor ethics to a scene similar to the dumb bitch pill.
Try getting your Chance of Sale percentage somewhere around 50 - 60%. Interviewer will usually make you have to do various sexual favours in order for you to make a sale.

So, if you're going in with a high percentage, try the optional Flirt option and purposely fail it. Screw up the presentation too if you need it, but going too low will just have them kick you out without any sex scene happening. Because of that make sure to save on the day of the demo to retry if needed.

Reactions: kzaazul and l1lym

VySaika

Donor
Feb 5, 2018
So...I've been playing for a couple days, and I see there is a "Passive Sex Skill"? But all teh scenes that have my char in the more passive position are checking Orgasm Control instead because it's all "don't get caught" stuff. What scenes does a passive sex skill actually come into play for?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
So...I've been playing for a couple days, and I see there is a "Passive Sex Skill"? But all teh scenes that have my char in the more passive position are checking Orgasm Control instead because it's all "don't get caught" stuff. What scenes does a passive sex skill actually come into play for?
At the moment, it mostly comes into play for the Gym sex scenes for the Rae Lil Black, Blake Blossom, and Autumn Falls characters. I will also be adding many more sex positions in the next major update, so soon this side effect will have a greater impact.

LeHenry

Jul 21, 2018
One piece of Criticism that I have is that if you choose to X-Change into Jia Lissa, many of the sex scenes are actually Lacy Lennon, and not Jia. While it is not a major problem, I do think it would be much better if all scenes were Jia, rather than anyone else.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
One piece of Criticism that I have is that if you choose to X-Change into Jia Lissa, many of the sex scenes are actually Lacy Lennon, and not Jia. While it is not a major problem, I do think it would be much better if all scenes were Jia, rather than anyone else.
Noted

Reactions: LeHenry

FruitGod84

Aug 7, 2020
I've tried to find anyone else talking about this, but are the girls at the bar bugged? Or is their attraction calculated in some way that isn't explained properly? I can get laid on day one with a single pick-up line, but their responses to me nosedive after that. I have spent sixty in game days just hitting on bar chicks without a single success, just to make sure it wasn't a fluke. Considering I've gotten IRL GFs in as little as a five-minute conversation, two solid months of 'maybe later' is super frustrating, and I'm not sure if it's the intended game experience, unintended, or if I'm just playing the game like a dumb.

khamil

Sep 19, 2018
I've tried to find anyone else talking about this, but are the girls at the bar bugged? Or is their attraction calculated in some way that isn't explained properly? I can get laid on day one with a single pick-up line, but their responses to me nosedive after that. I have spent sixty in game days just hitting on bar chicks without a single success, just to make sure it wasn't a fluke. Considering I've gotten IRL GFs in as little as a five-minute conversation, two solid months of 'maybe later' is super frustrating, and I'm not sure if it's the intended game experience, unintended, or if I'm just playing the game like a dumb.
Have you tried buying them drinks? Usually after buying them a few of their favourite drink they'll sleep with you

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes