l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Are there female partners available when you transform into a female in this game?
There are a couple of F/F scenes in the new update, but it is tied to the redhead character.

Reactions: TrickyL

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
What MMF scne is the changelog talking about? I saw the one with Callie and the captain but that's MFF.
My bad, that's a typo.
Could anyone share save with Callie training at 50/50?
At the moment nothing happens. But you can press "L" to bring up the extra-hidden cheat terminal and type (set:$callie_points to 50) and boom, you'll have it :)

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I want the stepdad to knock me up against my will
There’s a lot of fun stuff planned for stepdad down the road.
When are we going to get to see the outfits for all the girls on the wiki?
Those outfits should all be there. But note the store’s outfit stock gets refreshed each Sunday, there are always only a subset available for purchase, so the player needs to check out the mall’s stock once a week to get the opportunity to buy them all.

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
There are a couple of F/F scenes in the new update, but it is tied to the redhead character.
Redhead character? You mean the redhead character that you pick (more like generate) when you create the protagonist? Or is there a different one that I should keep an eye out for?

Update: oh never mined I just googled her :love:

Btw. since you are the creator, I wanted to ask if we could see fully fledged FF booty calls and pickups at the bar with the same depth as MF combinations in this game?

SleepyCheepy

Mar 27, 2019
There’s a lot of fun stuff planned for stepdad down the road.

Those outfits should all be there. But note the store’s outfit stock gets refreshed each Sunday, there are always only a subset available for purchase, so the player needs to check out the mall’s stock once a week to get the opportunity to buy them all.
no i meant the WIKI doesnt show all the outfits that are in the game. For example you cant look at the blonde girls outfits on the wiki.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Redhead character? You mean the redhead character that you pick (more like generate) when you create the protagonist? Or is there a different one that I should keep an eye out for?

Btw. since you are the creator, I wanted to ask if we could see fully fledged FF booty calls and pickups at the bar with the same depth as MF combinations in this game?
It’s the character you pick at the beginning, based on Jia Lissa. You can either take a normal X-Change pill as the redhead or use the New-U machine to become her temporarily to get the scene.

I do plan to add more F/F content and potentially randomized F/F stuff but the M/F content will be more plentiful and have more mechanics overall.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
no i meant the WIKI doesnt show all the outfits that are in the game. For example you cant look at the blonde girls outfits on the wiki.
Ah I see what you mean. Yeah the Wiki is not up to date with all the outfits as there are more being added each few weeks. You can check out the complete set for each actress in the source code if you’re interested - example:

Reactions: SleepyCheepy

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
First time I got that extra scene in the woods. I had been playing the right character all long but didn't realize it. Guess I kept going on the wrong day. Anyway, that was fantastic! Don't want to spoil it very much, but just wanted to say that it's really good and I enjoyed it a lot.

Reactions: l1lym

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
how often do updates occur?
It’s usually big update, then little update, then big update. Big updates take about a month, little updates are about two weeks to clean up after big updates and squash any bugs, add a few new features.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes