weilenillsy

Jun 10, 2020
I have added a new step-by-step guide for installing mods, for anyone who is struggling:

The previous guide was fine.

As a non-native English speaker with little English background, I used Google's web page to translate the original guide.

I can use the MOD normally.

Reactions: l1lym

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
The previous guide was fine.

As a non-native English speaker with little English background, I used Google's web page to translate the original guide.

I can use the MOD normally.
That's good, but some people had trouble with the previous guide, so I made one that now includes screenshots and more detailed steps, so I don't have to answer as many questions.

Reactions: TheFamilyDog

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
Maybe it's just me, but Alina's portrait doesn't look like it's actually her? I mean the main picture (from "characters\female"), her other pictures are fine :rolleyes:

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
Hi folks!

I made a patch for X-Change Life, that enables a modded version to be played "online".
Available attached and here:

The patch will work with a local Game and Mods, but all resources (images, videos, music, sound, ...) of the base game are loaded from the X-Change Life webserver. Mod resources are still loaded locally.

Thus no need to download 5+GB for playing with mods!

NOTE:
This is not a mod for the X-Change Life Modding framework!
It replaces the original X-Change Life game file (X-Change Life.html) with a patched version.

How to use
Just download, extract and open X-Change Life.html in your favorite browser. The game will run like the orignial online version on (currently v0.16d from Dec 22, 2022)

To add Mods, use the official X-Change Life mod-loader and follow the instructions at

A short summary:
  • Download the mod-loader JAR from
  • Download mods from
  • Start the mod-loader (double-click on JAR file, Java required), and add your mods
  • Click "Load mods"
  • Open X-Change Life Mod.html in your browser
  • Profit!
Updating
The patch can be updated to newer versions of X-Change Life. Just download the newest HTML file from the Live server ( , Save Website (only HTML)), and run the patcher.bat file.
More details in the zip
what mod in this file?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
What should we expect?
Essentially this one is pretty heavily story oriented. There are 3 new unique sex scenes tied to the Jia Lissa character, which is a continuation of the intro and some of the clues from the lighthouse as well as the history of X-Change.

The insta strip pill has also been unlocked as a sales demo, and a few other additions. But the main thing is the story content which is heavily girl on girl focused. There is a new F/F gym scene.

Anyhow I had a lot of fun making this update, since it was more story driven than the last one which was pretty mechanical.

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Maybe I'm just bad at the game but I always fail at the "Edge" or any orgasm control minigame. I do fine in the early stages but once the pace picks up the bar fills up too fast. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a trick to it?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Maybe I'm just bad at the game but I always fail at the "Edge" or any orgasm control minigame. I do fine in the early stages but once the pace picks up the bar fills up too fast. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a trick to it?
I'm fairly bad at it myself. But my main strategy is to keep as close to the middle as possible, and to use the same rhythm as the action on screen. You can also try switching minigame difficulty to easy which will make it less stressful.

On another note, 0.16e is out!
1674460197816.png

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
If its the minigame I'm thinking you're talking about, delay pushing the cursor control keys to let the bar decease. The goal is to reach the max bonus, so its more of a marathon then a race. Once bored I even got the counter pass #200, so it's not hard to hit the #80 to get the full bonus with a little practice. But don't worry, there is always a mini-game in the game that will drive you crazy. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: dhklewdgamer

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
I haven't played the new content yet, but, is the idea to create character (girl) specific stories moving forward?

I say this because the new story content is focused on Jia.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I haven't played the new content yet, but, is the idea to create character (girl) specific stories moving forward?

Version 0.16e - The Maid on the Shore

This update is focused on story content accessible as Jia (the redhead). This is one of several planned chapters that are character-specific, in order to give them each time to shine.

• New "mysterious bikini" you start the game with - explained a bit in intro, and a breadcrumb trail to follow
  • New unique F/F sex scene - transforming to the redheaded Jia body is required to access this scene
  • New unique MMF sex scene - plays optionally after the previous
  • New story chapter, explaining some things in the game that were previously unexplained, setting the stage for some of the main plot motivations (though the plot will always be optional)
  • New unique F/F gym sex scene - play the previous two to access it - this one is really tough but fun and highly replayable
  • Restored iOS compatibility, but no audio at the moment. This is due to an Apple browser bug, not an X-Change Life bug, but we are working around it. The game will auto-detect what browser/device you're using, and adjust behavior accordingly.
  • Insta-Strip pill now available as a workplace demo (thanks to @Ebiora)
  • Improvements to bar girls sex scenes as a guy (thanks to RaivoAsdf) - ability for girls to cum while you're ediging
  • Insta-Strip stripping game dynamic improvements (thanks to @McLurkington)
  • New portraits for Lana and Alina
  • Lots of minor improvements and bugfixes

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019

Yes, there will be a mix of character specific and character agnostic content going forward, so I will try to be implementing sets of scenes for each of the characters throughout the course of the game.

There are pros and cons to character specific scenes, the pros are that they will feel much less generic.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
If its the minigame I'm thinking you're talking about, delay pushing the cursor control keys to let the bar decease. The goal is to reach the max bonus, so its more of a marathon then a race. Once bored I even got the counter pass #200, so it's not hard to hit the #80 to get the full bonus with a little practice. But don't worry, there is always a mini-game in the game that will drive you crazy. :LOL:
Pretty sure your thinking of the wrong mini game. They're talking about the one where you try to keep the bar towards the middle and sometimes the controls switch around and if you hit the keys to close together you get locked out for a second.

I tend to skip this particular game as I fail like half the time.

Edit: just tried the latest version and they have an easy mod now (not sure when that was added) which makes it a lot easier to do.

Last edited:

krakjen

Aug 21, 2017
l1lym Sometime I get this bug where the game tries and invite Alexia or another non-dateable NPC.
It was already happening in 0.16d.

1674509173625.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: menatv

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Pretty sure your thinking of the wrong mini game. They're talking about the one where you try to keep the bar towards the middle and sometimes the controls switch around and if you hit the keys to close together you get locked out for a second.
Oh, that one... Yes, it can be tough at times when it throws a comment in but mostly it does have a pattern to the switch once one learns how not to tap the keys too fast. The two mini games that make me groan is the word game and mine-sweeper.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes