l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Just a suggestion, make the wiki link on main title open in a new tab.
Good call!
Does the dev have any plans to add footjob scenes to the game? Nice fucking game btw
Thanks! Fun fact, there actually are 2 footjob positions in the game. One for Rae Lil Black (unlockable), and one for Blake Blossom (in her gym scene). But there is no scene fully focused on footjobs at the moment.
View attachment 25 footjob.mp4
View attachment footjob.mp4

Reactions: BrokenAJ and papias

papias

Jul 16, 2018
Good call!

Thanks! Fun fact, there actually are 2 footjob positions in the game. One for Rae Lil Black (unlockable), and one for Blake Blossom (in her gym scene). But there is no scene fully focused on footjobs at the moment.

Happy new year!
Please check the bug with UI CLICK 4 sound, thanks!

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Maybe we should include a x-change pill in the game called "#2023", which only good things happen when one takes it (hopefully-fingers crossed).

HereKatieKatie

Jun 20, 2017
+l1lym

Just an FYI, when you receive the blowjob in the hidden area of the jungle from the girls as a guy it doesn't count towards the blowjobs received stat.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
+l1lym

Just an FYI, when you receive the blowjob in the hidden area of the jungle from the girls as a guy it doesn't count towards the blowjobs received stat.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll fix that.
When the news breaks of super corona next week, I'll come back here and blame you for jinxing it.
I myself woke up Jan 1st in a hospital bed, too much tequila at a beach party. So yeah feeling a little rough about 2023 in general haha. No more alcohol for me, just gonna code!

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
This game really good and enjoy to play this game, so i hope dev can add invite girl NPC to home as a Male.
Yes eventually, I want to make sure there are good experiences for both female and male playthroughs.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
can i ask, will this game make Protagonist get a girlfriend / boyfriend?
Yes. The best friend you meet at the beginning, Hollis, will have romance routes - he will behave the opposite way to the main character - if you're mostly taking pills to become a woman, he'll stay a guy, and if you stay a guy, he'll be more inclined to become a girl. So that will be one romance route.

There will also be a route with Alexia, as well as the ability to have girlfriends / boyfriends with NPCs. A bit further down the road though, I still have to make sure the design of the dating system isn't too crazy or hard to implement.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Yes. The best friend you meet at the beginning, Hollis, will have romance routes - he will behave the opposite way to the main character - if you're mostly taking pills to become a woman, he'll stay a guy, and if you stay a guy, he'll be more inclined to become a girl. So that will be one romance route.

There will also be a route with Alexia, as well as the ability to have girlfriends / boyfriends with NPCs. A bit further down the road though, I still have to make sure the design of the dating system isn't too crazy or hard to implement.
What about homosexual romance with Hollis or have both become a woman and be lesbians?

Reactions: Dingo139 and menatv

강인경

Jul 5, 2021

can't wait lol

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
What about homosexual romance with Hollis or have both become a woman and be lesbians?
I won't be writing any full m/m scenes as I don't enjoy them personally, and would not do them justice, but I am positive there will be mods coming along for a m/m Hollis route, and I'd be happy to support the development. f/f romance with Hollis, I'm not sure yet. There will definitely be f/f scenes but not positive about whether it could be full relationship mode. Part of this boils down to simple animation sourcing issues, as well as limiting things a bit so I can maintain quality.

DHJerusalem

Feb 6, 2022
Just to note, if Matt, the gym guy (gym sex scene with Rae Lil Black) gets you pregnant, when you go to the first prenatal appointment and/or try to contact him about the pregnancy, it's throwing a lot of data-map errors.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
does this have procedurally generated npc/content?
Yes. The male NPCs are procedurally generated (with faces selected from a pot of 100 potential faces). The different traits they get are heavily based on each other, and also connected to the image selected, so they will not be just completely nonsensically random, but they will be unique.

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
Hi folks!

I made a patch for X-Change Life, that enables a modded version to be played "online".
Available attached and here:

The patch will work with a local Game and Mods, but all resources (images, videos, music, sound, ...) of the base game are loaded from the X-Change Life webserver. Mod resources are still loaded locally.

Thus no need to download 5+GB for playing with mods!

NOTE:
This is not a mod for the X-Change Life Modding framework!
It replaces the original X-Change Life game file (X-Change Life.html) with a patched version.

The current version will also be available on Lover's Lab:

How to use
Just download, extract and open X-Change Life.html in your favorite browser. The game will run like the orignial online version on (currently v0.16e from Jan 26, 2023)

To add Mods, use the official X-Change Life mod-loader and follow the instructions at

A short summary:
  • Download the mod-loader JAR from
  • Download mods from
  • Start the mod-loader (double-click on JAR file, Java required), and add your mods
  • Click "Load mods"
  • Open X-Change Life Mod.html in your browser
  • Profit!
Updating
The patch can be updated to newer versions of X-Change Life. Just download the newest HTML file from the Live server ( , Save Website (only HTML)), and run the patcher.bat file.
More details in the zip

Current version:

Last edited:

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Hi folks!

I made a patch for X-Change Life, that enables a modded version to be played "online".
Available attached and here:

The patch will work with a local Game and Mods, but all resources (images, videos, music, sound, ...) of the base game are loaded from the X-Change Life webserver. Mod resources are still loaded locally.

Thus no need to download 5+GB for playing with mods!

NOTE:
This is not a mod for the X-Change Life Modding framework!
It replaces the original X-Change Life game file (X-Change Life.html) with a patched version.

How to use
Just download, extract and open X-Change Life.html in your favorite browser. The game will run like the orignial online version on (currently v0.16d from Dec 22, 2022)

To add Mods, use the official X-Change Life mod-loader and follow the instructions at

A short summary:
  • Download the mod-loader JAR from
  • Download mods from
  • Start the mod-loader (double-click on JAR file, Java required), and add your mods
  • Click "Load mods"
  • Open X-Change Life Mod.html in your browser
  • Profit!
Updating
The patch can be updated to newer versions of X-Change Life. Just download the newest HTML file from the Live server ( , Save Website (only HTML)), and run the patcher.bat file.
More details in the zip
Awesome job! This probably makes it more feasible to play a modded game even with a mobile device.

Edit: linked your post in the first post, so people can find it easily

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes