EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
To Developer l1lym, i find that the refresh/reload game it doesn't do like last time before version 0.16, refresh back at the same event for that day, but rather it either refresh forward to the end of day or back to start of the day, never on the same event for that day itself, always scrambled up messily and also when it refresh back to the start of the day by i see, it was after i click the start of the day and what i chosen for noon event was scramble, is it possible to fix this part for refresh/reload screen, thanks

SleepyCheepy

Mar 27, 2019
I think there should be a charm check in order to look at the card that someone offers to pay for sex with, and maybe if your intelligence is to low your character doesn't think to even check.

Jan 22, 2022
Is that a position or what?
It was a feature hinted at by l1lym on page 67 of this thread:

The main things I am working on adding are:
6. You'll also be able to "train" your NPC fuck-buddy's stats. It'll be like pokemon! Though watch out, they might try to train you as well
(emphasis mine)

Trying to figure out what the circumstances are under which the NPC "trains" you. Maybe they need a certain dominance level? Should try with a chad/fuckboy a few times.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Z3r0K00l

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Trying to figure out what the circumstances are under which the NPC "trains" you. Maybe they need a certain dominance level? Should try with a chad/fuckboy a few times.
No no.

You train the NPC, not the other way around.

If your fuck-buddy is fully satisfied, you get to spend 1 point improving some aspect of them (oral skill, sexual stamina, more positions, fitness).

Reactions: Z3r0K00l

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019

(emphasis mine)

Pretty sure this was intended to be added but got cut for now either due to difficulties adding it or not enough potential knobs to turn player stats-wise. I was looking for that as well.

Reactions: weirdlittlefella

Squall99

Apr 6, 2019
No no.

You train the NPC, not the other way around.

If your fuck-buddy is fully satisfied, you get to spend 1 point improving some aspect of them (oral skill, sexual stamina, more positions, fitness).

(emphasis mine)

Don't think the other way is implemented, but if you reach 10 satisfaction with an npc at the invite over thing you can increase one of their stats.

Asania

Nov 5, 2017
Hello, l1lym, I really appreciate your approach to the style of the game.
I have been interested in one rather obvious question for a long time.
Can we expect to see any anal activity?

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
l1lym just a little feedback. When you have a a fuck buddy and they get you pregnant, when you call them up they act like they barely know you. It really should follow a different scene than the rando bar hookup.

Great game!
Yeah, that's something I will definitely be adding.
Hello, l1lym, I really appreciate your approach to the style of the game.
I have been interested in one rather obvious question for a long time.
Can we expect to see any anal activity?
There are some anal scenes in the game but fairly hard to find (in the post-lemonade demo "survival mode", which has some various gangbang scenes). It will definitely be added more broadly in the future.
This happens when i choose character
View attachment 2265126

Here is error log
View attachment 2265132
I've seen this a couple times. Will investigate...
i guess it has something to do with the "control" mechanic which so far it seems quite pointless.
Control affects a lot of things under the hood, but will be used more in the future. But actually the "training you" mechanics are not really implemented yet, I tried a couple things and need to implement a "preferences" system so that NPCs can help shape MC preferences.
To Developer l1lym, i find that the refresh/reload game it doesn't do like last time before version 0.16, refresh back at the same event for that day, but rather it either refresh forward to the end of day or back to start of the day, never on the same event for that day itself, always scrambled up messily and also when it refresh back to the start of the day by i see, it was after i click the start of the day and what i chosen for noon event was scramble, is it possible to fix this part for refresh/reload screen, thanks
Could you include a screenshot of the scramble?

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Am I just very unlucky having all random hookups and such be white males? Some variation here would be nice! I assume that also means your fuckbuddy is also forced to be white males?

Or perhaps I really am just unlucky here.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Am I just very unlucky having all random hookups and such be white males? Some variation here would be nice! I assume that also means your fuckbuddy is also forced to be white males?

Or perhaps I really am just unlucky here.
It's only white males in the game right now. The game dev is rigorous with having images that properly represent the characters that are fucking, so he decided not to add other ethnicities without proper media to support it. Apparently only a couple of the models don't have enough material to support, say, black men, so I hope he'll add them for the appropriate models in the future.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes