quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Is there any content for if the father of the MC's child is a man she has been seeing regularly?

Bensi

Aug 24, 2019
Not sur what I do wrong.

When I load the mods, I get this message in return: (so basically it doesn't work)

"
Modding X-Change Life.html

Restoring base state

MalformedInputException: Input length = 1
"

uchulnn

Aug 16, 2017
Is there a way to increase step-dads respect? Or how do you affect his stats?
getting preggo and telling him increases respect, so does choosing to keep the baby later. p sure theres other options but thats about it
inviting guys over and telling him about it loses you respect

Squall99

Apr 6, 2019
getting preggo and telling him increases respect, so does choosing to keep the baby later. p sure theres other options but thats about it
inviting guys over and telling him about it loses you respect
Yeah I noticed that. Though not telling him also decreases respect so no idea...also getting caught increases dads dominace, any idea if that's relevant right now?

uchulnn

Aug 16, 2017
Yeah I noticed that. Though not telling him also decreases respect so no idea...also getting caught increases dads dominace, any idea if that's relevant right now?
i dont think dominance is, no, same with alexia's dominance, only respect seems to determine your chances of getting caught but with about 10 alexia friendship or so i had a 0% chance of getting caught

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
Good update! Is there any further development expected on the modding side of things, or is this what it'll look like for a good while?
Also, couple things:
  1. Bug: The getting caught disable cheat doesn't work, it looks like you put the check for whether that is active after the chance to get caught is checked against the scene's default.
  2. The extension stuff is cool, it'd be neat if the New-U had an "Extend" option that you could use if you like your current setup.
  3. On the New-U, the chance of side effects should also be increased by the player's current arousal, rolling as an additional side effect at 10% per 1 arousal.
  4. Guys don't seem to give you their numbers after just a BJ, which kind of makes sense but maybe they should at a lower rate, especially the guys that are more aggressive/have the "bad" personality
  5. More non-con! As tied into the dominance/respect stats as possible.
That's all, looking forward to the next one.

Whiskerz22

Feb 10, 2020
Getting:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: View 'dos' not available

at java.base/sun.nio.fs.AbstractFileSystemProvider.setAttribute(AbstractFileSystemProvider.java:80)

at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.setAttribute(Files.java:1911)

at life.xchange.MainKt.main(Main.kt:59)

when trying to run the mod loader on mac, any help would be appreciated.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Getting:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: View 'dos' not available

at java.base/sun.nio.fs.AbstractFileSystemProvider.setAttribute(AbstractFileSystemProvider.java:80)

at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.setAttribute(Files.java:1911)

at life.xchange.MainKt.main(Main.kt:59)

when trying to run the mod loader on mac, any help would be appreciated.
Hiya, for anything modding related the best place for you will be the #mods channel on the Discord.

Bensi

Aug 24, 2019
Not sur what I do wrong.

When I load the mods, I get this message in return: (so basically it doesn't work)

"
Modding X-Change Life.html

Restoring base state

MalformedInputException: Input length = 1
"

For information, I found the solution (if anyone experiences the same problems). I deleted the "disabled" and "active" folders. Re-launched the mod file, added the mods again and loaded once more. This time, it seems to work :)

Reactions: l1lym

Squall99

Apr 6, 2019
Any way to speed up getting the sex positions?
You can cheat those stats if you want.

i dont think dominance is, no, same with alexia's dominance, only respect seems to determine your chances of getting caught but with about 10 alexia friendship or so i had a 0% chance of getting caught
Ugh I swear the dice is rigged. I know there is a chance, but last 3 ingame sex events were like "You have 2% chance to get caught". Rolls 1. GG

Also this might be personal experience so far, but seems like the automatic Skip Win option always gives worse stats than a "normal" win.

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Also this might be personal experience so far, but seems like the automatic Skip Win option always gives worse stats than a "normal" win.
Nope, that's how it is. I was hoping the dev would expand the skip cheat. Allow us to get xp from skipping, win but get/not get the brain fart event, skip the getting caught rolls. It is supposed to be a cheat, after all.

Reactions: zaluli and topek88

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Ugh I swear the dice is rigged. I know there is a chance, but last 3 ingame sex events were like "You have 2% chance to get caught". Rolls 1. GG
Me too haha. I've thought about making 1 rolls artificially less likely instead of doing a pure 1-20 random number. Playing D&D last night I rolled two 1s in a row. And I might need to fake things so we can all feel better about ourselves.

This is true. The skip win circumvents a lot of core minigame logic, some of which distributes XP.
Nope, that's how it is. I was hoping the dev would expand the skip cheat. Allow us to get xp from skipping, win but get/not get the brain fart event, skip the getting caught rolls. It is supposed to be a cheat, after all.
It's a technical limitation, I would have to muck with a lot of core code and would rather just offer the ability to improve skills via cheats too.
For information, I found the solution (if anyone experiences the same problems). I deleted the "disabled" and "active" folders. Re-launched the mod file, added the mods again and loaded once more. This time, it seems to work :)
There should be a new version of the mod loader later today, that will hopefully make things more stable. I'll re-upload the game download to include the new one once it's up.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes