l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Additional thought, since I've been looking back at some of the changelogs- I still think that either some of the Orgasm Resistance minigames, on normal difficulty, are a bit too hard... or that the "use skill to skip minigame" feature is too easy. My best guess is that the distance that the bar moves during the "Q" segments is a little bit too high. Unless (and my feeling is probably even if) you're exactly in the middle of the bar when the Q segment starts, you find yourself in a situation where you'll almost certainly lose. Even if you manage to begin inputting commands again at the end of the segment, you're typically going to lose because you'll be so close to the end of the bar that it will immediately go over the threshold when the bar begins to move again. This is a far cry from the 70% or whatever chance of success that my character is supposed to have to win the encounter should I just click the button to skip the minigame. The player's input is entirely detrimental.

The "Dumb Bitch" games, in particular, are an example of this problem. Because his "attack speed" (for lack of a better term) is so high in the two scenes where he controls the rate, it is invariably preferable to just skip the game.
I've just released a patch which includes an easy mode, which reduces the "attack speed" - see how you like it! I may also nerf the medium difficulty a bit more.

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
I've just released a patch which includes an easy mode, which reduces the "attack speed" - see how you like it! I may also nerf the medium difficulty a bit more.
I would say that it feels a more fair in most of the QTE scenes. I still lost to the first insertion scene (doggy) with the Dumb Bitch guy, but I definitely felt like taking control of the event via QTE was to my benefit more than just rolling the dice about it.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I'm not finding the hotfix is the C to D file the hotfix as well?

Edit: Nvm checking the file info I see that it was updated today.

Last edited:

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
I really like the sex mechanics during the dumb bitch presentation and gym sex scenes where orgasming too many times or not enough times will lead to consequences. I feel this makes the sex minigames more fun.

Any plans to incorporate stuff like loss of intelligence due to too many orgasms in regular sex scenes?

I like the mechanic of trying to avoid orgasming yourself and trying to please the men as it seems to fit more in line with the x-change universe and the idea of the game overall. But switching it up in the gym scenes and trying to cum 3-6 times before your partner is also a nice change. Maybe different partners will have different wants in terms of how many orgasms you should have.

Also, I didn't see a way to check your partners stats (in terms of inviting guys over), other than when you upgrade them to see what level they are (for fitness etc.) Any plans to allow us to more easily view our partners overall stats? I know there's quite a few under the hood.

And finally, I love in games where your sex skills change the scene. For example, if you have level 1 blowjob skill and give a guy a terrible blowjob as would be expected, the guys satisfaction should go down and he should make some sort of statement like "you must be new at this" or "watch the teeth sweetheart" etc. And then if you're level 10 they compliment your skills etc. I'd just love to see this implemented but I know it would take work to implement.

Reactions: dcontrol and zaluli

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I'm so glad you decided to expand NPC depth in this new release, Dev, it really improved the content and I can't wait to see what you'll do next. One of the things that would be nice now, and even better in the future when NPCs get even more complex, would be an expansion to their interactions.
Would be great if we could have a third option during interactions other than Give In or Reject. NPCs have some differences now (and will hopefully have even more) so having a way to prolong the interactions to find out what they are (impregnator, jerk, shy, nice guy, etc) could help players find NPCs that fit what they're looking for, and since prolonging a conversation means having to pass tests and minigames it wouldn't be unbalanced.
Give the player more options when responding to jokes/comments, make dialogue more tied to their personalities, so nicer characters avoid saying mean things and the other way around, and make it so some characters want to ask you out/just get your number and you'll have a perfect NPC interaction system.
Godspeed, Dev!

Raio10

May 6, 2017
Does being Pregnant actually affect anything in game as I have just gotten impregnated in the game and was just curious how far does it go and what sort of changes it brings if any thanks for any response.

Daeos

Jul 10, 2017
Been messing the pokemon side of things and nd it feels really grindy. I still have no idea how to unlock the rougher moves even at max fitness.

Is there anywhere to see NPC stats? Is there any way to make the NPC be rough, or is their roughness stat totally hidden and random? It looked like the moves don't have to be activated/toggled?

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Is there any way to make the NPC be rough, or is their roughness stat totally hidden and random? It looked like the moves don't have to be activated/toggled?
Not sure, but I'm suppose they will be more rougher depends on your actions, do you act slutty and obey npc, which dresses you wear and how often you have control or not. When they rough be ready to buy dresses again cause they love to destroy it.

International

Dec 9, 2019
Does being Pregnant actually affect anything in game as I have just gotten impregnated in the game and was just curious how far does it go and what sort of changes it brings if any thanks for any response.
It takes a full 9 months, and follows realistically in terms of side effects showing up. After a few months, your turns switch to weekly to get the pregnancy over with faster. I don't think there's any pregnancy sex scenes, but there are some progress videos.

You get some debuffs while pregnant, then lactation for a few months afterwards.

Daeos

Jul 10, 2017
Not sure, but I'm suppose they will be more rougher depends on your actions, do you act slutty and obey npc, which dresses you wear and how often you have control or not. When they rough be ready to buy dresses again cause they love to destroy it.
I tried this, including making them unhappy, wearing different things, upping their stats, etc. it didn’t seem to matter. Eventually I found an NPC who seemingly enjoyed the rougher move sets. There’s also some that try to force breed the player or presumably have other hidden attributes.

I realize it’s an early iteration. No complaints here. Some transparency or the ability to steer them in a certain direction if it’s pure RNG would be a nice QOL feature.

• Red Heart
Reactions: quiboune

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
The roughness stat is tied to the positions themselves rather than the NPCs. The positions are primarily selected due to the NPC's current level of fitness, in general rougher positions will be used by guys that are more fit. But there is also a "dominance" stat under the hood, it is not random but neither is it visible yet. There will be a screen soonish showing the various NPC stats that you know about as a character. It's not a random 1-10, but based on the guy's other attributes like whether he's a fuckboy, a chad, etc.

You can skew what types of NPCs are generated by what you wear. And yes this isn't really described yet, but it's how the game works. Wear sluttier outfits, and the guys that approach you will be more likely to be fuckboys and jerks. Whereas if you wear cute / stylish / casual clothing, you'll be approached by guys who have nicer personalities.

Again, the game works based on logic, rather than pure RNG, but it is not really communicated yet, so it *seems* like RNG. Well, there is randomness, but it is skewed toward different values based on your character's behavior.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Is it possible to change stepsister / stepdad to sister/dad?
Someone posted a patched .html a couple pages back. In the game it’s not possible because the stepness of them are part of the plot, but feel free to try out that incest patch.

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
I have a few ideas and concerns that may or may not improve the game as is.

1. Alexia should have an option of joining if she comes in on the MC having sex. This could be a good addition to the situation and help her have sex improvements.

2. The bug with the interruption being turned off seems to be when the date interacts with Bill. At the same time, there needs to be a need for him to have some positive interaction with the dates. Him being combative makes him seem jealous, which is not a good look.

3. Please, dear God, make the ability to help pay expenses far easier. I spend hours trying to get it to happen in most games. I like the mechanic, but it is too difficult to achieve for what it does.

4. Introducing the choice pill into the game could allow more interactions with Alexia in fun ways.

5. Alexia makes the male MC aroused and should have the same effect on the female version, which should allow Alexia some more control in some ways.

Reactions: dcontrol and menatv

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Sorry if this is a dumb question (probably because still under the influence of that pill...hehe), but do X-change cards do anything? Other than being able to sell them? Just curious.

Also love the idea of Alexia teasing the female version of MC, maybe knowing that she is still being able to arose the MC as a female.

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
Sorry if this is a dumb question (probably because still under the influence of that pill...hehe), but do X-change cards do anything? Other than being able to sell them? Just curious.

Also love the idea of Alexia teasing the female version of MC, maybe knowing that she is still being able to arose the MC as a female.
Other than being collectible, they seem to give some ideas of the world the MC is living in.

Reactions: dcontrol and menatv
4.60 star(s) 87 Votes