FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Am I the only one who really doesn't care about all the transformation shenanigans and just really enjoys the FemSim aspect of the game? I really love how consistent the game is with actually portraying your character in every picture and gif. Makes the whole experience much more coherent and enjoyable in my opinion.

Also, how come there's no black dudes you can pick up yet? I guess the only way of seeing interracial content is by playing as the black character yourself, right? Any reason for that?

SiegeSiege

Jun 10, 2020
How to get maid event at home? I am not doing any chores and guy just says me to start do them(tried with male and female)

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
How to get maid event at home? I am not doing any chores and guy just says me to start do them(tried with male and female)
I think it's bugged in this release. For me he never even told me to do them and I went 13 days without doing them. Maybe the mods I'm using are throwing something off.

Edit: it seems he shows up on the second try.

Last edited:

ForgetfulBear

Jun 10, 2017
Hey! Just checked out this game for the first time last night and I really like it. I was irked by the step-sis/dad element as it's surprisingly hard to find good female protag games with incest that isn't rape. So I spent way too long and edited together an HTML file that should have all of the step-family references removed. See the attachment for my incest patch.

To Install:

1. Make a backup of the X-Change Life.html file. You can either rename it or move it to another folder.
2. Extract the X-Change Life.zip file to the game's root directory (Default: XCL_0.16d). Overwrite the existing HTML file if necessary.

I might have missed a few references. I'm still playing the game myself and didn't want to read the HTML text in too much detail. If anyone's interested and finds issues let me know and I'll see about making further updates.

Last note: I am in no way affiliated with the developer of this game. Use the file at your own risk. It has not been rigorously tested yet so it might screw up your save file if I accidentally changed a variable or something. I would recommend making a backup (export option in main menu) of your save files if you're concerned about losing them.

Update 1 (12/16/22), V0.16d: Original file was completely busted. If you downloaded it please delete and try the new attached file. Massive improvements to the sloppy edits I made before. I think all variable issues should now be fixed, as well as a few more step references I missed, and even a few of the dev's own typos. Please let me know if you find any errors anywhere.

Last edited:

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Sorry, but that honestly sounds like way too much work for me to do... I would rather just write specific scenes, and I like when sex animations show both characters rather than cutting back and forth. But now that modding is available, anyone is welcome to take a crack at it!

The number of images, videos, sound effects, and custom text written per character might surprise you - it would be probably hundreds and hundreds of hours of work overall to add more NPC races / sets of animation.
Not sure if that would work but you (or a modder) could try to replace an actresses face in an IR scene with your actresses used by using deepfakes I guess, with your filter on top it might not even be noticable. But still quite a bit of extra work. so maybe something for a DLC^^

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
QQ: when you create a character you get some max value for charm, intellect, fitness. Is this a permament max or can you actually increase this during the gameplay. I never really paid attention to that but just started a new game and was wondering.
Let's say I choose Loser where I can set max 3, would that be a permanent max or can this max be increased over time. Or can I only increase it up to that max once I lose a point?

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
l1lym Two bugs to report:
1. If your character gives birth, the game then wants him to continue to milk himself afterward for some reason or another. If the character becomes male again at noontime, the milking minigame bugs out and the game softlocks.
2. If you then attempt to reload the page to bring the autosave back up (as I've done a couple other times with bugs, most notably when you go into the "Edit notes" page during pill-sale negotiations thereby blocking the buttons from view and being unable to proceed, as well as to retry the day when I've failed a particularly punishing minigame), it just goes straight back to the milking minigame, with a bug and the inability to proceed further, rather than going back to the activity selection at the beginning of the day.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
l1lym Two bugs to report:
1. If your character gives birth, the game then wants him to continue to milk himself afterward for some reason or another. If the character becomes male again at noontime, the milking minigame bugs out and the game softlocks.
2. If you then attempt to reload the page to bring the autosave back up (as I've done a couple other times with bugs, most notably when you go into the "Edit notes" page during pill-sale negotiations thereby blocking the buttons from view and being unable to proceed, as well as to retry the day when I've failed a particularly punishing minigame), it just goes straight back to the milking minigame, with a bug and the inability to proceed further, rather than going back to the activity selection at the beginning of the day.
Thanks, I'm doing a round of bugfixing today so I'll try to work on these.
Hey! Just checked out this game for the first time last night and I really like it. I was irked by the step-sis/dad element as it's surprisingly hard to find good female protag games with incest that isn't rape. So I spent way too long and edited together an HTML file that should have all of the step-family references removed. See the attachment for my incest patch.

To Install:

1. Make a backup of the X-Change Life.html file. You can either rename it or move it to another folder.
2. Extract the X-Change Life.zip file to the game's root directory (Default: XCL_0.16d). Overwrite the existing HTML file if necessary.

I might have missed a few references. I'm still playing the game myself and didn't want to read the HTML text in too much detail. If anyone's interested and finds issues let me know and I'll see about making further updates.

Last note: I am in no way affiliated with the developer of this game. Use the file at your own risk. It has not been rigorously tested yet so it might screw up your save file if I accidentally changed a variable or something. I would recommend making a backup (export option in main menu) of your save files if you're concerned about losing them.
Would you consider making this in the official mod format? Though I wonder if it's a lot of text replacement... might be difficult.
QQ: when you create a character you get some max value for charm, intellect, fitness. Is this a permament max or can you actually increase this during the gameplay. I never really paid attention to that but just started a new game and was wondering.
Let's say I choose Loser where I can set max 3, would that be a permanent max or can this max be increased over time. Or can I only increase it up to that max once I lose a point?
You can increase them during gameplay. The max/min is just about your starting values.
Not sure if that would work but you (or a modder) could try to replace an actresses face in an IR scene with your actresses used by using deepfakes I guess, with your filter on top it might not even be noticable. But still quite a bit of extra work. so maybe something for a DLC^^
I played around with Deepfakes but the tech wasn't good enough yet. I bet in a couple years it will be feasible!
got a bug in the new release, downloaded it over mega if that helps. attaching screenshot to show it. l1lym
Is there a "tippy.js" in your game directory? I wonder if I forgot to include it in the initial patch. Your best bet to fix this would be trying the full download from the Pixeldrain link, as that's the main place I upload it, and have been making some minor fixes already.
The getting caught cheat changes from true to false on it's own. That is a little annoying. Especially as I really do not like Bill, lol.
Yeah, that's one of the bugs I'm working on resolving today...

Last edited:
Reactions: zaluli

ForgetfulBear

Jun 10, 2017
Would you consider making this in the official mod format? Though I wonder if it's a lot of text replacement... might be difficult.
I'd be happy to give it a shot! I'm no coder, and it's been a long time since I worked with HTML regularly, but I'll see if it's something I can manage. I'll review your Gitgud modding wiki and try to get something banged out when I have a moment.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I'd be happy to give it a shot! I'm no coder, and it's been a long time since I worked with HTML regularly, but I'll see if it's something I can manage. I'll review your Gitgud modding wiki and try to get something banged out when I have a moment.
If you use a similar Visual Studio Code setup to what I use, it will be easier - modding the HTML directly is tough, so we now typically mod the .twee source code, then the mod-loader takes your modded .twee file and overwrites stuff in the game with it, then recompiles the .html. This lets people load in multiple mods at once which is cool - although of course there can be compatibility issues and stuff, which we are still working through, when mods have code that conflict with each other.

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
Additional thought, since I've been looking back at some of the changelogs- I still think that either some of the Orgasm Resistance minigames, on normal difficulty, are a bit too hard... or that the "use skill to skip minigame" feature is too easy. My best guess is that the distance that the bar moves during the "Q" segments is a little bit too high. Unless (and my feeling is probably even if) you're exactly in the middle of the bar when the Q segment starts, you find yourself in a situation where you'll almost certainly lose. Even if you manage to begin inputting commands again at the end of the segment, you're typically going to lose because you'll be so close to the end of the bar that it will immediately go over the threshold when the bar begins to move again. This is a far cry from the 70% or whatever chance of success that my character is supposed to have to win the encounter should I just click the button to skip the minigame. The player's input is entirely detrimental.

The "Dumb Bitch" games, in particular, are an example of this problem. Because his "attack speed" (for lack of a better term) is so high in the two scenes where he controls the rate, it is invariably preferable to just skip the game.

Reactions: TrapmanCrothers
4.60 star(s) 87 Votes