gumpysmock

Oct 18, 2017
Yes zip files should be ok. What mod is it, by the way? I can let the dev know on Discord in the #mods channel.

Sorry, not yet.

The way I play is to build a fairly weak character (not 1-1-1, but a high-ish XP modifier), which allows you to improve some skills significantly early on, and then start building your stats too. I'll probably be tuning this more in the future...
It's the bar girl mod ! I'm getting a track() error

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Fun game. The orgasm control minigame is a fucking bitch, though. I'll be hitting buttons at a steady pace to keep things going well, then a thing pops up and the next thing I know I've maxed out the bar. This wasn't too annoying until I got a Dumb Bitch product demo and then I lost all of my intelligence faster than you can blink.

I see above that apparently the input gets reversed? But there was no explanation of such added difficulty at the beginning of the minigame and the icon that pops up is not self explanatory.

Just adding an additional line to warn us ahead of time that the input reversing is even a thing would be great. And something similar if any of the other minigames have a surprise like that too.
It actually shows the symbols left and right of the text to indicate you need to reverse ;)

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
For anyone having trouble loading mods, here's what you should be seeing when you use the XCL mod loader: 1.png
2.png
(Thanks to McLurkington on the XCL discord)

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
It's the bar girl mod ! I'm getting a track() error
Ah, yeah. A couple other people have run into that issue. There's a specific passage in one file for that mod that hasn't been updated and it causes an audio error. Here's a fixed version of that particular twee file, if you're comfortable moving a few things around manually. Just unzip the file I've attached, and add the modified hal.tracks.twee file to the zip file from the bargirls mod and it will at least fix that error. There may still be other bugs, I haven't gone through and poked at that mod super extensively.

EDIT: As of the latest update to the game, this quick fix may no longer be up to date or necessary.

Last edited:

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
One of my favorite authors, love both his Sci-fi and his regular fiction (he goes by Iain Banks for those). Sadly he's passed now but the books are brilliant at exporing things like sexuality and identity in all its many forms while still delivering compellling page turning excitment.
Damn I need to get a hold of these books then.
Can we get futa content? Even if it's mods?
I would be very surprised if someone doesn't make futa/purple pill content very very soon. I believe someone already posted about a mod in progress.
I keep saying this is my favorite game and each time I look at a new changelog it just confirms it even more. Thank you so much for your hard work.
So glad you're enjoying it! Makes my day
I love the opening. It gives a far richer backstory that makes me like what is involved. It gives some context to Alexia far better that fills in her personality so much better. Hollis seems interesting, as well. I am liking what you are doing so much, makes me want to play more.
Glad you liked the intro. There will be more story content coming in the next update, as well as a couple more fun and non-prostitution scenes haha. So, should be up your alley...

ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020
is there a video tutorial on how to add the mods ? i am visual learner lol i dont get how to add them rn and i made a mess of it haha

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Are there any black NPCs in the game? Only black character I've seen is the one that plays blackjack or something at the bar.
Mostly not the random NPCs, just a few of the specific ones. There's 1. Dredd (guy at the bar), 2. Maurice (his friend), 3. Ricardo (secret agent you meet after losing the lemonade demo the first time), 4. The CEO of the company for the Goodgirl Basic demo

The issue I came across having randomized NPCs be black was the fact that they require full alternative sets of animations, otherwise it would feel too weird imo. And not all the 10 actresses have scenes with black guys sadly (Autumn Falls specifically, though all the others do). So it's put me in a bit of a pickle - for the moment you won't be seeing black random NPCs.

naka

May 14, 2017
The issue I came across having randomized NPCs be black was the fact that they require full alternative sets of animations, otherwise it would feel too weird imo. And not all the 10 actresses have scenes with black guys sadly (Autumn Falls specifically, though all the others do). So it's put me in a bit of a pickle - for the moment you won't be seeing black random NPCs.
You have experience with editing clips and movies.
So a solution could/would be, as tedious as it may seem, to edit several/some clips together, where you put/take a (random) IR scene and cut-in some facial expression of the corresponding actress in between the loop, to keep up the illusion.
More work than simply cutting up an existing scene, thats for sure.
On the other Hand, i was questioning the appearance of the "Dumb Bitch" as a "playable Character" anyway. Might want to simply swap her out.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
You have experience with editing clips and movies.
So a solution could/would be, as tedious as it may seem, to edit several/some clips together, where you put/take a (random) IR scene and cut-in some facial expression of the corresponding actress in between the loop, to keep up the illusion.
More work than simply cutting up an existing scene, thats for sure.
On the other Hand, i was questioning the appearance of the "Dumb Bitch" as a "playable Character" anyway. Might want to simply swap her out.
Sorry, but that honestly sounds like way too much work for me to do... I would rather just write specific scenes, and I like when sex animations show both characters rather than cutting back and forth. But now that modding is available, anyone is welcome to take a crack at it!

The number of images, videos, sound effects, and custom text written per character might surprise you - it would be probably hundreds and hundreds of hours of work overall to add more NPC races / sets of animation.

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
The getting caught cheat changes from true to false on it's own. That is a little annoying. Especially as I really do not like Bill, lol.

uchulnn

Aug 16, 2017
damn this game is going to kill me some day.
these booty call scenes are good, hope we can get alexia more involved someday :)

Reactions: l1lym
Feb 15, 2019
Mostly not the random NPCs, just a few of the specific ones. There's 1. Dredd (guy at the bar), 2. Maurice (his friend), 3. Ricardo (secret agent you meet after losing the lemonade demo the first time), 4. The CEO of the company for the Goodgirl Basic demo

Dumb solution - but couldn't you just have some of the girls not be able to meet black guys? Interracial content is something I'm very keen on - and I think many others seem to be too! The stuff with Kendra only fucking black guys is hot - and seems to hint at more of that stuff being in game, so it'd be a shame to completely exclude interracial. Or just have some kinda QoS pill that turns you into Skylar/just one girl?

Reactions: JPrestonX

Raio10

May 6, 2017

I am new to the game and really enjoying it so far, and I understand what you are saying but hopefully there is some black Npc’s at some point, so is there stuff you can do with the black guys you mentioned as I haven’t played too much yet just curious, but please keep up the amazing work I’m really interested in this game and may have to look into more of these types of games if people can recommend some great ones to me.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes