l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Does anything happen in the third bedroom in MC's house? I think it's called Phillip's room or the like. A placeholder for future (step)brother content, perhaps?

Also, the aftermath of the lemonade sale scene where you're stranded far from your house is pretty epic.
That's right, Philip is at university still at the start of the game, at some point he'll be added - I have some fun scenes planned for that... but a bit farther down the line.

FreddyD

Jun 16, 2018
Wanted to say: Cudos! I am a developer (in other field). Your game is fun and is the first I actually subscribed to. I hope you can keep it up with your quality! It is tedious exact work, but can also be a lot of fun! All the best in your future development.

Edit: There are interesting books of Iain M. Banks, the culture series. Where gender change or fluidity of gender is also a topic. Not overwhelmingly though.

Feb 1, 2021
For the bar girls, a thing that'd be fun to see is them having more to do with your post transformed self. Say, the blonde girl whose only into black dudes transforming you for repeated flirting if you're not black as punishment, or the ebony girl and other 'I like to see guys turn into horny sluts' gals doing it. Add some femdom/humiliation to it.

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
I love the opening. It gives a far richer backstory that makes me like what is involved. It gives some context to Alexia far better that fills in her personality so much better. Hollis seems interesting, as well. I am liking what you are doing so much, makes me want to play more.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Edit: There are interesting books of Iain M. Banks, the culture series. Where gender change or fluidity of gender is also a topic. Not overwhelmingly though.
One of my favorite authors, love both his Sci-fi and his regular fiction (he goes by Iain Banks for those). Sadly he's passed now but the books are brilliant at exporing things like sexuality and identity in all its many forms while still delivering compellling page turning excitment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: l1lym

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
Honestly, not a fan of the input being reversed sometimes on the "keep in the middle" minigame. Not certain it gives a cue that its reversed, and even if it does, that means focusing exclusively on that, and thus not being able to watch anything else.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Nice I can't wait to try out those two mods by McLurkington and the Exhibitionist Mod by Ebiora looks good as well.
McLurkington looks like their pitching to my strike zone so I hope to see more mods by them.

Reactions: dcontrol

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
the images for the new sex scenes aren't popping up for me, I'm on a mac and using firefox so any workaround to getting the images to pop up?

Aug 8, 2018
Fun game. The orgasm control minigame is a fucking bitch, though. I'll be hitting buttons at a steady pace to keep things going well, then a thing pops up and the next thing I know I've maxed out the bar. This wasn't too annoying until I got a Dumb Bitch product demo and then I lost all of my intelligence faster than you can blink.

I see above that apparently the input gets reversed? But there was no explanation of such added difficulty at the beginning of the minigame and the icon that pops up is not self explanatory.

Just adding an additional line to warn us ahead of time that the input reversing is even a thing would be great. And something similar if any of the other minigames have a surprise like that too.

krappaclub

Jan 23, 2021
About the stat growth system. Is the best way to max sex skills is start as loser ? I guess loser 1-1-1 build is the best due to penalty growth on high stats, stat boi like jock will have a hard time leveling sex skill. I find this quite weird.

Sure, you can cheat sex stat but if you play the game legitly. Is this the way ?

gumpysmock

Oct 18, 2017
Hello ! While using the mod installer, should I be installing the zip file directly? I've clicked add mod then load mods, but I'm gettting errors while in the game.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Hello ! While using the mod installer, should I be installing the zip file directly? I've clicked add mod then load mods, but I'm gettting errors while in the game.
Yes zip files should be ok. What mod is it, by the way? I can let the dev know on Discord in the #mods channel.
Been a while since I played, is the petite pill usable yet? Besides that I'm happy that the game is getting more of a story focus.
Sorry, not yet.
About the stat growth system. Is the best way to max sex skills is start as loser ? I guess loser 1-1-1 build is the best due to penalty growth on high stats, stat boi like jock will have a hard time leveling sex skill. I find this quite weird.

Sure, you can cheat sex stat but if you play the game legitly. Is this the way ?
The way I play is to build a fairly weak character (not 1-1-1, but a high-ish XP modifier), which allows you to improve some skills significantly early on, and then start building your stats too. I'll probably be tuning this more in the future...

Last edited:

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
the images for the new sex scenes aren't popping up for me, I'm on a mac and using firefox so any workaround to getting the images to pop up?
Not sure which images are new, but sounds like a capitalization issue. I think I've seen it mentioned before somewhere, but the html and image name capitalization need to match. Either that, or just plain misspelling.

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
I'm playing this on Joiplay but i can't save the game,it shows that it's saving but when i try to load it says there's no save data

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I'm playing this on Joiplay but i can't save the game,it shows that it's saving but when i try to load it says there's no save data
Hmm. Saves in Twine are stored in local browser memory. Some people have had success with the JOIplay app but unfortunately I don't have an android device to try it out.
Fun game. The orgasm control minigame is a fucking bitch, though. I'll be hitting buttons at a steady pace to keep things going well, then a thing pops up and the next thing I know I've maxed out the bar. This wasn't too annoying until I got a Dumb Bitch product demo and then I lost all of my intelligence faster than you can blink.

I see above that apparently the input gets reversed? But there was no explanation of such added difficulty at the beginning of the minigame and the icon that pops up is not self explanatory.

Just adding an additional line to warn us ahead of time that the input reversing is even a thing would be great. And something similar if any of the other minigames have a surprise like that too.
It's a fair point, I'll add a more explicit explainer for this. I believe I also added a setting in cheats to revert the minigame back to the old behavior.

Reactions: dcontrol
4.60 star(s) 87 Votes